RAW! 12 June!

For as uneventful as RAW has been it's flown by. Until Cole said they were concluding
RAW with the tag title match I didn't even realize it was already this late.

Age is just a number to me anyway. I certainly don't act my age that's for sure. Long time WWE fan here. Probably before most of the other posters were born.

I mean shit my son is 26.

Indeed. A good chunk of our walls are decorated in jigsaw puzzles (I'm obsessed) and we still have two stuffed bears and a bunny (Lucy, Susie and Ryan) who we consider our kids (Found the bunny in a box and jokingly said it needed a mother, which Becca said she'd be. We got the bears for each other when we were still doing the long distance thing). They were actually at our wedding and have full personalities. It sounds ridiculous (it is) but we would be devastated if anything happened to us. Sure it's goofy and not something a near 30 year old should be doing but it's what we do.

Check out how horribly most other web forums are run, that should cheer you up.

Indeed. Sly and I take great pride in that.

The way I look at it you found your passion fairly early in life. I know your fandom goes well beyond your time here. As does mine.

A lot of people spend the majority of life looking for something to be so passionate about.

So true. Sometimes I think I'm nuts for watching wrestling for this long, but I love it and will watch it till the day I die probably. Just find it very entertaining. Much better than a lot of the other crap on TV these days.

Not my point. All I'm saying is if they're going to suspend Roman for whatever the hell it was... their golden child... they aren't looking the other way for guys like Jinder and Neville if they're actually on the gear.

If you time your cycles right, you won't piss hot and they don't test for HGH.

The way I look at it you found your passion fairly early in life. I know your fandom goes well beyond your time here. As does mine.

A lot of people spend the majority of life looking for something to be so passionate about.

Yeah when I was a kid I loved it but never stopped. Now it's my passion and I've found a way to make money off of it. Not a bad life.

Indeed. A good chunk of our walls are decorated in jigsaw puzzles (I'm obsessed) and we still have two stuffed bears and a bunny (Lucy, Susie and Ryan) who we consider our kids (Found the bunny in a box and jokingly said it needed a mother, which Becca said she'd be. We got the bears for each other when we were still doing the long distance thing). They were actually at our wedding and have full personalities. It sounds ridiculous (it is) but we would be devastated if anything happened to us. Sure it's goofy and not something a near 30 year old should be doing but it's what we do.

You know I've found that it doesn't matter what you do, as long as you are happy in your own skin then screw everyone else. Learned a long time ago that making other's happy was making me miserable. If it doesn't fit with what others think is right, then they aren't worth it. You have to live your life your own way, and as long as the two of you are comfortable, then that's all that counts.

You know I've found that it doesn't matter what you do, as long as you are happy in your own skin then screw everyone else. Learned a long time ago that making other's happy was making me miserable. If it doesn't fit with what others think is right, then they aren't worth it. You have to live your life your own way, and as long as the two of you are comfortable, then that's all that counts.

Indeed. One of my best friends did the photography for the wedding and we had the bears/bunny get their picture taken. She asked why and I said it's a long story. She looked at me, knew that asking for details could only end in chaos, and took the picture.

Well, thanks for lettin' me join you tonight! Been a pretty...interesting episode of RAW.

We've seen it all tonight, bears, hugs, brawls and even a lil' hint of cheesy crackers. Overall, my balls are getting set for the inevitable.

Indeed. One of my best friends did the photography for the wedding and we had the bears/bunny get their picture taken. She asked why and I said it's a long story. She looked at me, knew that asking for details could only end in chaos, and took the picture.

That's a good friend and one to keep around.

Every Monday night (or Tuesday morning for me), totally ignore Raw and have some valuable suggestions from Navi and KB. That too free, no need to pay $9.99.

That's a good friend and one to keep around.

Met her in high school. One of the only people I met there and still talk to. The others are two twins who I didn't know were twins for about a week. That made for quite the odd surprise.

I'd much rather eat a Pizza Hut pizza than Dominos.

Same. In fact, that was my dinner tonight while watching Raw. Toasted Cheddar Stuffed Crust, Salami, Pepperoni, with Buffalo sauce and extra cheese. Deviated from my usual a bit. I normally go Hut Favorite instead of Toasted Cheddar and sometimes add jalapenos. The last time I had Dominos I got very sick and had to go home early from work the next day due to said illness. The Hut I get almost weekly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back