• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

rattlesnake4eva - Beware, he saw the turn coming.

Minus the fact that in line for it should be "to" rather than "too" and there should be spaces after the period in the same line, no because you are the kind of small minded person that feels the need to insult others with your allegedly high intelligence in order to make yourself feel better as you have no social life as you have alienated anyone that might care about you with your pompous attitude. You're attempting to find acceptance and dominance here by being thought highly of yet are running into the same issues due to your brazen attitude.

Man what a post:worship:. I feel like green repping you.

Though some of the stuff may actually be wrong you seem like an intelligent person.

If you are interested have a look at what IIT's actually are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Institutes_of_Technology

Oh I've heard of them before and they are indeed difficult schools to get into. Saying they're more difficult than MIT though is nonsense.

Well no not completely.I know a guy who is currently a proffesor in MIT.He topped the IIT-JEE exam and he came 5th in the MIT entrance.That was in 1997.The name of the guy is Abhinav Kumar.

So yeah its pretty much the same.Though the standard of IIT's has declined a bit in recent years.Mostly due to poor infrastructure

Well no not completely.I know a guy who is currently a proffesor in MIT.He topped the IIT-JEE exam and he came 5th in the MIT entrance.That was in 1997.The name of the guy is Abhinav Kumar.

So yeah its pretty much the same.Though the standard of IIT's has declined a bit in recent years.Mostly due to poor infrastructure

So in other words he was able to get the highest score at IIT and not as good at MIT. Based on what I can find, IIT has more applicants, meaning he was ranked higher among more people on Test A and lower among fewer people among Test B. Sounds to me like Test B is far more difficult.

So in other words he was able to get the highest score at IIT and not as good at MIT. Based on what I can find, IIT has more applicants, meaning he was ranked higher among more people on Test A and lower among fewer people among Test B. Sounds to me like Test B is far more difficult.

That wasn't the case back in 1997.IIT had far fewer applicants.Plus its the guy's personal opinion that IIT had a tougher test than MIT that year.He was just better prepared for IIT.At least that's what he says

So you suck less when you talk to someone that you deem a smarter person? That's an amazing idea. Let me try.

hay ratlesnke4va.ur stupd.

yeah my idea is great but you still suck.

seriously dude cant you shut the fuck up.I didnt say anything to you but you are the guy who came re repping me.

damn get a life,you asshole

That wasn't the case back in 1997.IIT had far fewer applicants.Plus its the guy's personal opinion that IIT had a tougher test than MIT that year.He was just better prepared for IIT.At least that's what he says

So because one guy said something 13 years ago that means it's correct now? I have issues with that.

OK dude just chill,.MIT is better than IIT but they are at almost the same level as far as quality of education is concerned

Again you're wrong. Like I showed you in that link, MIT is ranked as the fifth best university in the world while IIT isn't in the top 50. It's not close from a neutral perspective.

Again you're wrong. Like I showed you in that link, MIT is ranked as the fifth best university in the world while IIT isn't in the top 50. It's not close from a neutral perspective.

Yes and that is the case because your country is richer than mine and MIT has a better infrastructure not to mention better laboratories as well.

Even guys from MIT respect the quality of education imparted in the IIT's.

By the way I think this was not a discussion for a place like the cage.

The cage is for something like:

hey blue cardinal you suk:lmao:

Yes and that is the case because your country is richer than mine and MIT has a better infrastructure not to mention better laboratories as well.

Actually that isn't the case. MIT was founded in 1861. IIT was founded in the 1950s when your country would have been in better shape than ours from 100 years ago. The infrastructure has little to do with it. Harvard and Yale have some of the oldest buildings in the country and yet are ranked higher than MIT. The location of the university has little to do with their quality. Places such as the Netherlands and Australia have high ranking schools and their economies are far below ours. If the economy and infrastructures and facilities were the important factors then China and America would dominate the list, which they don't.

All that, and you still don't know proper grammar. I wouldn't argue about school quality with your current track record if I were you.

IIT's training

"Hello you are through to Abdul in technical support, what is the problem with your television?"

I got green rep from him just because I was the only person to post in his shitty thread because I got uber bored last night. Hes an idiot.

gee do you realize that you just kissed that 90s kid's ass.methinks thats demeaning even by your sucky standards

What kind of jackass thinks that agreeing with you means I'm kissing his ass? I don't need to like him to think that you are a foul douche bag.

i guess studying in an iit which has an entrance exam tougher than mit in your country isnt a very distinguishing feature.yeah right.

Within two pages, KB throughly makes you eat these words, and it was glorious. But why don't you go out and make a thread about it, just so there isn't any doubt. Show me your posting skills, champ.

notice that i am not insulting you.yeah i wasnt born in a brothel like you were.

Between this and the shitty PM you sent me, I'm beginning to think the language barrier is keeping you from making effective insults, though this one is probably the best you've come up with for me.

how many posts of mine have you read???

Whoa, whoa, whoa...I had to keep count? I don't know....let's say "too many"...

DirtyJosé;2538478 said:
Within two pages, KB throughly makes you eat these words, and it was glorious. But why don't you go out and make a thread about it, just so there isn't any doubt. Show me your posting skills, champ.

he didnt insult me.even he agrees that IIT's are good institutions.Just that MIT is better and thats the way it stands.

might be a bit hard for you to get with your pea sized brain.

DirtyJosé;2538478 said:
Between this and the shitty PM you sent me, I'm beginning to think the language barrier is keeping you from making effective insults, though this one is probably the best you've come up with for me.

how about the one i sent you now?? also this is coming from a stupid american who thinks.....CUNT is a great insult.yeah grow out of your nappies kid.

like i said i dont want to insult anyone.that doesnt mean i cant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back