Randy Orton Next WWE Champ?

Everyone wants Randy as champ till he does something stupid like beats up his wife or something.Imagine the disaster it would have been if Beniot had killed his family the weekend after Vengeance where he was scheduled to beat CM Punk?!
What happens if Randy does something ******ed after No Mercy.To my knowledge,he hasnt really reformed his old ways.He's being protected by guys like HHH&Flair.Plus the fact that alot of the backstage roadguys like Dusty Rhodes& Arn Anderson are loyal to his dad Cowboy Bob Orton.
They would rather put the title on Kennedy.

If Cena is injured,Orton will get the title this Sunday night.Perhaps the chance of being champion will help him reanalyse his outside attitude in real life.He has a great chance to become a great champions.It is up to him

im happy orton is champ and although he has had problems backstage before, now that he is champ he seems like he has changed and people have been saying that he has improved. as darius_malcisky said he seems asthought he has reanalised his life, and i hope this continues he has a bright future ahead of him in wwe.

Randy Orton does not deserve to hold the title of WWE Champion, that I am sure of. What I'm not sure of, though, is who does deserve the title. My first pick would be Jeff Hardy, but he already holds the Intercontinental Championship title. Umaga would be another decent choice; Triple H also, as much as I can't stand him. But other than a select few, there aren't too many people deserving of the WWE Championship. You've got people like Santino Marella who are dragging the name of RAW down with them, then you've got Vince McMahon, whom I can't stand more than any wrestler on the line-up (and yes, that includes Marella). So, I'd say Umaga or Triple H as legitimate contenders for the WWE title. Also... I would add HBK to the list, but as of Survivor Series, he can't go for the WWE title again (as long as Orton is WWE Champion, that is...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back