Question...

Aren't we all glad he didn't fumble and pull a $hake? For a guy going on about losers, he sure was in a hurry to impress Lorenzo and Blue when they called him out on it. Congrats, gentlemen.

Aren't we all glad he didn't fumble and pull a $hake? For a guy going on about losers, he sure was in a hurry to impress Lorenzo and Blue when they called him out on it. Congrats, gentlemen.
I hope for his sake he wasn't dumb enough to believe us and just wanted to get banned. He was probably dumb enough though.

Yeah. A dumbass like that would believe you. I almost said something before I realized you were trying to get him banned. Didn't he say that only dumbasses read rules too?

This pretty much sums up my feelings on this guy

implied-facepalm.jpg

I mean, I don't see why you'd sig IC's quote. It would be like me sigging the time NorCal said to me "I love you but you annoy the shit out of sometimes" or words to that effect.

It's like you sig things just because someone said your name.

"Ferbian is the name of an ice cream store near where I live".

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rg_teqyLNOs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rg_teqyLNOs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

As good as this is, I prefer "WHO ARE YOU TO EVER TELL ME HOW TO WRESTLE?!?! I'M RIC FLAIR!!!"

&#1041;&#1072;&#1088;&#1073;&#1086;&#1089;&#1072;;2200931 said:
As good as this is, I prefer "WHO ARE YOU TO EVER TELL ME HOW TO WRESTLE?!?! I'M RIC FLAIR!!!"

[YOUTUBE]sRDJLqMFXVI[/YOUTUBE]

I prefer this one. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back