Posters you wish would come back

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'll start.

Dexter. (Not Deexter). Anyone remember him? He posted here a year or two ago, was awesome, great fun to talk to and a really nice guy. I wish I knew what happened to him. I know he had to initially leave because he was being stalked by his ex or something like that, and didn't want her to find out about this place/the people from here he was friends with on Facebook, and I guess after that he just moved on. Shame.

What about you?

I'll start.

Dexter. (Not Deexter). Remember him? He was awesome, great fun to talk to and a really nice guy. I wish I knew what happened to him. I know he had to initially leave because he was being stalked by his ex or something like that, and didn't want her to find out about this place/the people from here he was friends with on Facebook, and I guess after that he just moved on. Shame.

What about you?

That's insane...I haven't really been around to provide an answer to the question though.

I remember Dexter. He still has a quote of mine in his sig actually.

I miss Tenta and ztwhite. Those were my dudes back in the day and I have no clue what happened to them.

You ready for this?

Blue, FTS, Dan, ED, Murfish, Jake, RVDGurl, Jonny and I'm sure I'm missing alot more.

but most of all...

C.M

I remember Dexter. He still has a quote of mine in his sig actually.

I miss Tenta and ztwhite. Those were my dudes back in the day and I have no clue what happened to them.

Last I heard from Tenta he's been doing some traveling and a lot of student teaching. No idea what happened to ztwhite though. I liked that guy.

And it's nice to see I'm not the only one who remembers Dexter. I know it sounds stupid to some, missing a guy you only knew through a wrestling forum, but I did like talking to him and just knowing he's OK would be nice. Dude just vanished one day.

Blue Cardinal.

Dude was awesome to talk sports with and just talk in general.

This too, Blue was a great guy. Didn't he have computer problems or something? I guess he just moved on too. The other day I saw a guy with the Freddie Mercury avatar and got all excited, only to realize it was Decarow. Talk about a letdown.

This too, Blue was a great guy. Didn't he have computer problems or something? I guess he just moved on too. The other day I saw a guy with the Freddie Mercury avatar and got all excited, only to realize it was Decarow. Talk about a letdown.

I saw one yesterday, almost died. Then realized it was Decarow talking about how guns don't kill people.

FTS is the first guy that came to mind. He was just a great guy to shoot the shit with no matter the subject.

Jake is the only consistently entertaining name that comes to mind.

FTS could be alright on the condition that you convinced yourself that he didn't really believe what he was saying. I missed whatever led to his exit during my hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back