Pokémon GO

I think it's good. Most don't.

You need to have done a raid on that gym 'recently' and if you do you're eligible to do it.

Attempted a Charizard raid today, got my ass handed to me.

On the bright side I got the final candy needed to evolve Ivysaur and I'm already .9 away from the final candy needed to evolve Diglett.

Haven't gotten to much into how to get Mewtwo but it seems a silly from what I understand.

I think it's something to encourage people to do lesser raids. Legendary raids have almost killed off 1-3 star raids, but because you want to have a wide variety of raids completed in the event of mewtwo it makes doing them
More valuable.

Got the last candy needed for Diglett just now. Was gonna make Magikarp my buddy but odds are I'll still catch one soon so I went with Scyther instead. Doubt I'll wait for the 15 candies needed to evolve it for my lucky egg use but it was the next closest thing to evolving after Magikarp.

Also hatched a 10K egg but it was a big waste because it was Sudowoodo. My quest for Lapras continues.

Kangaskhan is now in America until the 30th of August with Taurus also becoming more common. Giving me hope that the same happens in Australia as well. Surely we get an event as well, summer coming up so perfect timing.

I thought it was just where the Pokemon world championships were?

Kangaskhan is now in America until the 30th of August with Taurus also becoming more common. Giving me hope that the same happens in Australia as well. Surely we get an event as well, summer coming up so perfect timing.

Hopefully just popping up in the wild not a raid boss that you need a bunch of people to beat.

On the topic of raids, I beat a Quilava one today, I needed 1 more candy so I could evolve a Cyndaquil before evolving Quilava to see which will be better, one step closer to using the lucky egg.

yes Anaheim's where the world pokemon tournament is on that's why.

The US has now had all aside from Mr. Mime and Farfetch'd.

Yes! Just caught the final Magikarp I needed to evolve it! Now I can use my lucky egg whenever I want, just have a couple things to power up first.

Evolve before powering up. If you go up a level you can power up more.

Evolve before powering up. If you go up a level you can power up more.

I won't be going up a level when I use my lucky egg, and I'm not close to having the things I need to power up fully powered up. Should I still evolve before powering up?

Yeah I'd always recommend that first as powering up stats the same before or after evolution. Just seems silly to do it before.

It doesn't really matter anymore with the TMs but you used to not wanna power up before evolving because there was a chance you'd get a shit move set.

But yeah there's no point in powering up before evolving.

Good to know. Guess I'll just wait on a few more egg hatches and see if I can get lucky and have something else ready to evolve.

gen 3 sprites added in new update. Fuck yeah it's happening soon!

My guess has been September for a while now. I may push it back to October. Most think Nov/Dec

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back