Pokémon GO

Second Zapdos obtained today. 96% one too so I'm quite thrilled. Also managed to stumble across a Flaafy, and evolved a Wonder dragonair. Solid solid day.

Very nice! A guy in my raid group had a 100% Zapdos run from him today.

Caught another Magikarp with pineapple, 11 candies to go!

Also nabbed another Bayleaf but sadly ran out of pineapples. 25 or 26 more candies to go before I can evolve that.

I'm hoping by time I get the candies for Ivysaur, Diglett and Magikarp I'll have enough or be really close on Bayleaf, wouldn't mind adding that to the lucky egg use but currently I'm just too far away.

I'm hoping by time I get the candies for Ivysaur, Diglett and Magikarp I'll have enough or be really close on Bayleaf, wouldn't mind adding that to the lucky egg use but currently I'm just too far away.

Not sure how possible it is based on your location, but I would occasionally pineapple a one star raid starter to get massive candy and experience very quickly. Might depend on how you want to spend passes but got my Feraligatr that way decently fast.

Not sure how possible it is based on your location, but I would occasionally pineapple a one star raid starter to get massive candy and experience very quickly. Might depend on how you want to spend passes but got my Feraligatr that way decently fast.

I always use pineapples on raid bosses I need more candies for, but I barely see gen 2 starters outside of raids.

Man. Cyndaquil are sort of sparce around here but Chikorita's and Totodile's are everywhere.

Man I've all been doing lately is just hatching eggs and grinding XP and stardust. About halfway from 35 to 36. I also got my son playing and he's basically just building up my dummy account for me.

Cydnaquils are everywhere in my area. I have 3 typhlosions and still have 200+ candy. Just evolved my 3 Feraligatr couple of days ago. Chikoritas are the hard ones in my area but that's pretty much every grass type anyways.

Found a Qwilfish, never thought I would find one as I haven't even seen it in a gym or anything and I'm not good with my hatching luck. 234 caught 236 seen. Got an upgrade for my 7 day item which is 1000x better than a sun ston but still need that kings rock for Politoed so hopefully that isn't to far away. 20 more candy for Bellosom. Need to wait for an event for Unown.

Since I started playing with people again my levels have shot right up.

I'm about 6k away from level 31. These Legendary raids giving away 10K experience have been amazing. Living in the city lucky egging two for nearly 40k experience makes gaining experience much easier

Levelled up to level 30 yesterday. Did two more Lugia raids and failed to catch the fucking thing. That said, I did get another Zapdos and have enough candies to get me a Marowak and a Primeape now. Just haven't got around to doing that yet.

I don't play with other people/ give them any money / look online so I'm very unlikely to get the legendary birds. Everything else is going alright though - 214 caught 234 seen. Level 26.

Digletts 3k so you could get 3 candy for Magikarp in that distance.

Digletts 3k so you could get 3 candy for Magikarp in that distance.

True but Diglett rarely pops up around here, Magikarp there's a spot about 10 minutes from my house that spawns them fairly often and I can get one from a raid.

I've caught 3 Digletts ever, hatched one during the last event. And I've never had one take off on me either.

Did they change the animation time during the evolution process? I just got 101k during a mass evolve and I had 3 minutes to spare.
EDIT: I should add that I use 2 phones when I mass evolve.

I'm trying to do one of those 9 10k eggs at once things. I have 6 saved up right now. Probably all Sudowoodos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back