Pokémon GO

No for Gen 3. There's a fair few on Gen 4.

Gen 3 babies: Azuril (Marill) and Wynaut (Wobuffet).

I'll post my Gen 4 list if you want.

Here's my gen 4 list including what I think the candies for evolution will be:

Magneton – Magnezone (100)
Lickitung – Lickilicky (50)
Rhydon - Rhyperior (100)
Tangela – Tangrowth (50)
Electrabuzz - Electivire (100 + electrizer)
Magmar - Magmortar (likely 100 + magmarizer)
Eevee - Leafeon (25, name Zoey?)
Eevee - Glaceon (25, name Cynthia?)
Porygon2- PorygonZ – (100 + Dubuiys disk)
Togetic - Togekiss - (100)
Aipom - Ambipom - (50)
Yanma - Yanmega - (50)
Murkrow - Honchkrow (50)
Misdreavous - Mismagius (50)
Gligar - Gliscor (50)
Sneasel - Weavile (50 + Razor Claw)
Piloswine - Mamoswine (100)

Bellossom added. Had to use all my rare candies but who cares, can save up now. Only Politoed and Unown left (and regionals)

I wish I had as much luck with catches and hatches as you guys. I'm starting to get sick of the game because of all the same crap popping up all the time.

I wish I had as much luck with catches and hatches as you guys. I'm starting to get sick of the game because of all the same crap popping up all the time.

Keep going, budge. I was feeling that away like a month ago but then Togetic and Snorlax and charizards started spawning. Back to the Geodudes and Pidgeys but I had a good run. You will have a sick streak soon.

Keep going, budge. I was feeling that away like a month ago but then Togetic and Snorlax and charizards started spawning. Back to the Geodudes and Pidgeys but I had a good run. You will have a sick streak soon.

There's pretty much the same 12-14 things that pop up constantly here, and it's been that way almost since the game came out outside of events. Then there's about 6-8 that pop up a decent amount, but most of the good things I have were either from eggs (overall my luck with eggs isn't bad) or randomly finding something, or raid bosses. Both Lee and I looked before and all around here there's pretty much no good nests. I'm not in a big city so that's probably why there's nothing good.

There's pretty much the same 12-14 things that pop up constantly here, and it's been that way almost since the game came out outside of events. Then there's about 6-8 that pop up a decent amount, but most of the good things I have were either from eggs (overall my luck with eggs isn't bad) or randomly finding something, or raid bosses. Both Lee and I looked before and all around here there's pretty much no good nests. I'm not in a big city so that's probably why there's nothing good.

Interesting. I live in a city (but it's really a town) of only 40,000 but it's 400ks from the most isolated capital city in the world, so I dunno if that increases the rare spawns or not. How's yours compared to that? I also seem to find better spawns at night. Maybe night time is the way to go? Probably not but it couldn't hurt.

Interesting. I live in a city (but it's really a town) of only 40,000 but it's 400ks from the most isolated capital city in the world, so I dunno if that increases the rare spawns or not. How's yours compared to that? I also seem to find better spawns at night. Maybe night time is the way to go? Probably not but it couldn't hurt.

Pretty much wherever I go outside of during events I just see the same crap pop up. Sometimes I'll get lucky and find something good but not often.

Also I've been getting 2 eggs like crazy lately, which is annoying because the only thing in those I need is Charmander and I honestly don't think I ever hatched one.

Has anyone else noticed an increase in rarer spawns?

I have not but to be fair I haven't been playing as much the last couple of weeks since I got most of my dex. Have missed my 7 day streak two out of 3 weeks. Is there abig difference or just a subtle one?

Pretty much wherever I go outside of during events I just see the same crap pop up. Sometimes I'll get lucky and find something good but not often.

Also I've been getting 2 eggs like crazy lately, which is annoying because the only thing in those I need is Charmander and I honestly don't think I ever hatched one.

Hahaha I'm feeling ya on the 2k eggs. I don't think I've ever hatched a chsrmsnder either, only Squirtle and Bulbasaur.

I finally got a 10K egg today, I have really good luck with those so hopefully I finally get my Lapras or Larvitar so I can be really close to T-Tar.

I caught hitmontop outside the shop by work.

It's hard to keep the streak up at the moment because it's so hot outside. On the plus side, you pretty much always stay in gyms for an appreciable amount of time if you can get in one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back