Pokémon GO

Nah no chance. Moltres is definitely the easiest to bring down but I couldn't see only two people taking it down. I think maybe 5 would be your minimum if you guys were all around level 35 using Golems, Omaysters and Vaporeons.

Edit: Wait there is a picture of 4 people taking it down with 60 seconds left so with 4 you're a chance.

Considering I'm only level 28 and my father is level 27 doubt 4 would be enough. No clue how people who don't catch everything that pops up are even level 30 or higher, barring a ton of luck from eggs and spoofing to catch everything.

Барбоса;5731203 said:
Still not managed to get Pokemon Go to work. Apparently my Galaxy Note 5 is incompatible...

Some people that I do the raids with have said they have bought an IPhone 5 or 6 or whatever it was just to play Pokemon Go. I've noticed (well I haven't eeen the most updated Samsung but all the other phones) are definitely a lot laggy compared to an IPhone. Samsung appear to just be spuds.

I have a S6 and the only time I have an issue is when I try to heal my Pokemon when I'm not home. Once in awhile it'll crash when I try to view a gym.

So Moltres is pretty easy.

Did two raids, the first only one of twenty caught it.

Got it second time though.

Easy to beat, yeah. Hard to catch. I must have overthrown the ball 4 or 5 times in the first catc challenge. Still haven't got it after 3 atteampts.

I'm 4 from 5 with Moltres (with wasting 4 balls on the losing attempt) while my brother is 0 from 5. Most people I'm with have caught it in their first 2 tries. I definitely feel like it's easier to catch than the other two but maybe it's just my lucky streak.

I tried the Nanab berry trick second time. Someone told me if you use it first go then golden from then on it's easier as while Moltres will still attack it's a much lower rate after he breaks out the first ball. It worked for me.

First go I got 3 excellents then just kept missing. It's further back than the other two, very Golbat distance.

Do you have the fire/flying gold medals?

EDIT Dex is now: 235 caught 241 seen.

DFvbB-mVYAAzPs8.jpg

All of my medals are gold except Ice, Steel, and Dragon which are all silver.

Steel and Fighting are silver. Dragon is bronze.

There's a fair few I know who don't have the fire medal so it would explain why they find it harder to catch Moltres.

I have a gold flying medal and a bronze fire medal. I have neither electric nor ice medals I've never caught an ice type and only have 2 electric type Pokémon), so I have a better chance with Moltres than I did with Articuno and will with Zapdos.

Not even a Seal? Oh wait that's only Dewgong that's ice. Hectic regardless. Swinubs are like the ice Pidgeys, they're everywhere.

6 weeks in a row I have gotten a sun stone or a dragon scale. All I need is a metal coat or a kings rock! I hate sun stones.

I got two Metal Coats within 24 hours having only had 2 ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back