Pokémon GO

And Articuno done and dusted. Have no stardust so decided to split my rare candies on Lugia and Chansey, so now I have a Blissey. This event has done me wonders. Caught 226, seen 232.

Oh and a Charizard spawned at the nearest pokestop from my house! Easily the rarest spawn I've been apart of. Only 269cp but I've got a 1500 one waiting to be powered up.

DFl3OfiWAAQTX_h.jpg

Articuno (Team Mystic) released on Saturday, July 22 and available through Monday, July 31.
Moltres (Team Valor) to be released on Monday, July 31 and available through Monday, August 7.
Zapdos (Team Instinct) to be released on Monday, August 7 and available through Monday, August 14.
https://nianticlabs.com/blog/

In terms of catching, my brother is 0 out of 9 at legendary raids. I'm 3 out of 7. How's everyone else going with them? There is usually 4-6 people that catch it when we do it in my town so it's a pretty good conversion considering. I'm assuming Articuno makes another appearance but in that other universe where it doesn't happen, I would hate to be that person to not catch Articuno before Moltres came out. Surely Articuno pops it's head back around. I'm still hoping for the rotation system. Maybe not every week but once a month for these birds or something.

I only have one and I hatched it. Apparently there's a spawn point.

I meant to say spawn point nearby.

Yanma's are a dick though, only seen 2.

I only have 1 or 2 Yanma's. In other news I'm gonna hatch at least 4 eggs today, hoping for Lapras, gen 2 starters and Scyther.

Loads of Yanmas in Italy. I caught Girafarig in Dubai, but I've not seen it elsewhere.

I'm level 26 now, but I have noticed that I've caught loads less than most people I see in battles etc, so should probably be higher. I just can't be arsed with the shit that they have in Dubai all the time. Ekans all day every day.

Just hateched back to back Togepei finally getting me to 100 candy

My other 5 egg i hatched today was Gligar, not something I really needed more of but it's not a crap hatch either. Also reached level 28, best part of that being the 10 revives so I could heal up my team finally.

Nice! My hope is to make it to level 34 by the time the event finishes. I need 225,000 XP to go.

They do need to bring in pokecenters mind.

I am within distance of a gym which has always had good spawns. It's just luck really.

This was the first day I could get put to catch things and there is literally no legendary raids all day. No one in the local group has seen anything today either. Gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back