Pokémon GO

Mate you need to disown your lass and the child and dedicate your life to this :p

Did a Magmar raid today, now up to 191 caught. Could have waited and evolved Magby but I'll just get the candies for something else instead that I could evolve into something I don't have. Probably Diglett.

I got to level 29 today, so that was cool. I'm currently at 201 caught and 219 seen. I'm still missing utter dross though. Haven't even seen a fucking Sandslash or a Sandshrew in all this time. On the upside, I'm very close to my first Arbok and a Feraligator.

He did it! Dying moments of the event Level 34! 1,000,000XP since Sunday :D

Took on my first Articuno and Lugia today. A group of 14 of us done them quite easily. Managed to catch Articuno on my first throw with a critical catch. Lugia was damn near impossible though. It barely stopped attacking so I wanted a lot of balls. It fled eventually, leaving me heartbroken.

In other news, I hatched an egg today and got my first Tyrogue. Evolved it and got my first Hitmonlee. So that takes me up to 205 caught.

I'm so glad that eggs that were going already didn't get reset to the full distance, means I might be able to hatch a couple eggs today.

Reportedly Niantic is facing lawsuits from 30ish people for refusing to reimburse travel costs to people who didn't feel they had the experience at the Fest in Chicago that the company promised.

...if you shelled out hundreds of dollars in travel expenses to catch Pokémon on a fucking mobile game, you deserve whatever "imperfect" experience you had.

Spent the day in Venice. Which means that I now have Gyarados and another UNESCO world heritage site gym under my belt.

208 caught, 231 seen - including all the regionals.

Hatched a Dratini today, now I can get a better Dragonair (mine is worse than both my Dratinis), but still a long way to go until Dragonite.

Reportedly Niantic is facing lawsuits from 30ish people for refusing to reimburse travel costs to people who didn't feel they had the experience at the Fest in Chicago that the company promised.

...if you shelled out hundreds of dollars in travel expenses to catch Pokémon on a fucking mobile game, you deserve whatever "imperfect" experience you had.

The thing is the tickets went on sale before they said what would be there. Heck legendaries were only announced a few days before hand.

Hatched Pichu with the hat today out of my 2 egg. Also caught a Bulbasaur, only 17 candies needed to evolve Ivysaur now. Also moved 4 candies closer to evolving Magikarp after catching one of those.

Not currently no. I've been feeding them to Scyther, Diglett and Porygon (before I hatched one during the event) when I get them.

Ah fair. I have 60 spare. Holding on to them for now.

So two guys who I've been raiding with have 22 Articuno and did 43 raids. I mean why the fuck would you do that?

Ah fair. I have 60 spare. Holding on to them for now.

So two guys who I've been raiding with have 22 Articuno and did 43 raids. I mean why the fuck would you do that?

I think I've probably gotten 20 rare candies ever, nevermind 60. Is there not rare candies awarded for level 1 raids? I feel like I haven't gotten any when doing those.

That's crazy excessive.

You would have to be lucky to get rare candy from level 1 raids. Beating a legendary gives you 10 or so though. Well worth doing with a group of people, even if you have the Pokemon you're fighting. I've used rare candy to evolve Magicarp, Kadabra and Scyther so far. Just about done with Onix as my new project.

So like I said, we'll worth doing what you can. Even tier 2 will give you some most of the time. And you can do those alone. Always best to do your 1 raid a day.

I usually get them from Tier 2 raids (I do them myself). Legendaries I've done 6 raids. I've used about 30 rare candy.

I've done 39 raids plus the 6 legendary ones in total.

Yeah I get them fairly often from level 2 raids. I've yet to beat a level 3 or higher raid, need at least 1 more person or need my team to be stronger.

So I went out tonight just to get a catch and hit a pokestop to keep my streaks going, what I thought would be a lame catch of Hoothoot turned out to be my 2nd Ditto. Nice surprise there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back