Pokémon GO

It just seems to happen to Instinct.

LEGENDARIES ARE COMING!

Hatched a Wobbuffet :p and evolved Vileplume/Alakazam. Currently at 218 caught and 233 seen.

Really excited for the Legendaries. Hopefully there are legendary raids near my place.

I can't wait for the bloody legendaries. Seriously excited for it.

Wonder if we'll get the birds and Mewtwo or the dogs as well? I doubt we'll have Mew/Celebi.

Even without that there's the potential of 48 hours of:

Extra candy
Extra XP
Extra Stardust
Extra Encounter rate
Less Egg distance
Less Buddy distance

I'm getting a fucking legendary.

15181129_10154606584875993_1123664910471571673_n.jpg

That would be cool. I've been saving some pokedex evolutions for an event and would love to get some much needed extra candy for Larvitar.

The Shop have just added 3 boxes and they're amazing value. Have a look.

No they'd be straight away with those as it's a 30 min window (three times through the day) and once a particular type of pokemon is caught over the number they say then it's all go.

Legendaries could be late on sat (6pm Chicago time is the 'mystery' event).

I'm FINALLY level 33. Also just been an idiot and clicked my last incense. It's 3am and I'm not walking.

Surely they knew that was gonna happen though? The game couldn't handle a world wide release, dunno how it was gonna hold the event even if it is a year down the line.

From what I have heard there's two problems, one was on their side and the other was on the phone network side in that they didn't do the upgrades they had promised.

They got a refund, $100 of pokecoins and Luigia so they can't complain.

Been reading a lot on Reditt and those who went there are happier with the conclusion they've had and the expanded range for a couple of days.

I did read a post as well about how the worst thing for Niantic, but best for us, is likely to happen. The Pokemon Company may start to lay the smackdown on them a bit.

Shortened distance on buddies all of sudden so I switched Scyther in to try and rack up a few quick candies while it lasts.

It's until 5pm PDT Monday!
Double Candies
Increased Spawn
Double XP
Decreased egg distancde

Got a fourth so we will try in 5 minutes if no one else comes. You have 5 minutes which is cool. Just wanted to test its strength, my flareon that is only 1900 go was taking hits really well. Pretty confident we will get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back