Pokémon GO

Got enough candies for Scizor and Kingdra. Close to evolving Wartortle and Kadabra.

Also, today I kept getting 250XP for Pokestops. Was there any special event announced?

I actually caught an Ampharos, its CP is shit so I was quite lucky. I'm 40 candy from a proper one.

How many more candies for P2?

Kings Rock are a pain in the arse for me, I have 4 :/

I had the opportunity to catch an Ampharos but I was drunk and I didn't have anyone to drive me to him.

I have 37 Porygon candies but I also have like 32 rare candies so I'm probably going to use those to finish him off.

I caught a 2723 CP Dragonite last night. It's IV was 6.7%. That decimal is not a typo. I still keep him though. Just throw him on gyms

Did 2 raids today, Weezing and Bayleef. Caught both and used the 2 rare candies I got on Porygon. 11 more candies and I'll be able to get Porygon 2.

Saw a Wobbuffet at a gym today. 232 seen and 215 caught.

Just realized that I have never seen a Mankey/Primeape.

You don't have Wobbuffet? That's fairly common around here.

In other news I just realized I have Heracross seen from being in a gym near me awhile back. Isn't that exclusive to south america?

What! How have you not seen a Manley before. Haha I don't know whether to feel happy or sorry for you. Pretty common around my area.

You don't have Wobbuffet? That's fairly common around here.

In other news I just realized I have Heracross seen from being in a gym near me awhile back. Isn't that exclusive to south america?

Never seen a Wobbuffet here.

I have seen Heracross and Kangaskhan at gyms (neither are available here).

What! How have you not seen a Manley before. Haha I don't know whether to feel happy or sorry for you. Pretty common around my area.
:sad:

Got that gold Gym Leader badge yesterday. Sitting at 1117 hours and I still got a gym I've held for 4 days and 2 more I've had for 3.

Got that gold Gym Leader badge yesterday. Sitting at 1117 hours and I still got a gym I've held for 4 days and 2 more I've had for 3.

I'm only in 2 gyms at the moment 1,636 hours for defender badge.

Jesus. I don't really fuck with guns much. I usually just look for blue gyms with empty slots and throw my shit in. Try to throw up a bunch in high traffic areas so I get my 50 a day.

I'm lucky as I have 10 within a 10 minute walk from my house.

Well if it's possible, I'll send you one. But local trading only would be stupid considering the big thing people are gonna want is the other region exclusives.

Just got evolved a Meganium and Feraligatr. Pokedex up to 212. Weird how I can evolve all the second gen starters before I can the first. Still 50 away from Venusaur.

Shame the mystery event is midnight our time but it's exciting for sure.

Plus the potential for the other stuff as well. App is now updated.

Wtf my brother is now getting the Valor guy when he appraises instead of the Instinct guy. Has this happened to anyone else before?

Wait I just updated and it isn't the Instinct guy either. I'm assuming it's not the Valor guy either but he is wearing red. I'm assuming this as happened to everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back