Pokémon GO

I'll not tell you that I got rid of two for candy then.

I have a gold gym badge. Score!

DEa5aXXXUAApfTl.jpg

You crossed out his eyes for privacy? That's the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Or are they thug life glasses? I'm guessing what Dave and Matrix said though.

Just hatched the Pichu with the Hat.

So mad Machamp was at a raid and I tried 3 freaking tines with my father to beat it and failed. If only I had another 10 seconds we would have beat it 2 times.

Thinking we won't be able to do level 3 raids until we have stronger pokemon.

You likely wouldn't be able to Tier 3 raids with 2 people anyway. I'm level 28 and so is my brother. We can't beat Tier 3 Pokemon by ourselves. Time is the real enemy to be honest.

You likely wouldn't be able to Tier 3 raids with 2 people anyway. I'm level 28 and so is my brother. We can't beat Tier 3 Pokemon by ourselves. Time is the real enemy to be honest.

Really? Me and my brother can and I'm only level 25 and him 22. As long as you have a few matchup advantages it seems to work. My Pokémon also aren't that strong as well. I only have 3 Pokémon over 2000 cp and 2 of them are Rhydons, while my brother has none over 2000cp. I find Alakazam as the hardest to beat but still achievable. Of course someone's we have to rejoin the battle to beat it but that doesn't matter.

That might be it with tier 3's yeah. If only we got there earlier we would have had a 3rd person doing it with us as someone else was there. But on the bright side we did beat a Crockanaw and catch it. And now after 2 rare candy uses Tyrouge is 1 candy away from being able to evolve. Oh and I hatched a 5K egg and got my 2nd Grimer today.

I caught a hat Pikachu and hatched a hat Pichu in the span of 5 mins.

Also, it sucks that most raids around me do not have anyone else there. I can't try beyond level 2 Pokemon alone.

I caught a hat Pikachu and hatched a hat Pichu in the span of 5 mins.

Also, it sucks that most raids around me do not have anyone else there. I can't try beyond level 2 Pokemon alone.

It's worth checking for local FB Pokemon GO groups and sort raids that way.

In other news they're bringing Safari Zones to Europe and non in the UK. Fuckers.

Yeah I'm part of a pretty huge group message where people locate raids and report them so everyone can gather up. I was stuck at home with the kids but I just watched as they discovered 2 Tyranitar raids downtown and within minutes they had 20 people at each and then switched.

Fuckers.

Also I've caught like 6 Dragonites now. Discord is awesome.

Still need that fucker Unown.

I'm also quite confident that the Mystery reward for the Chicago event will actually be Gen 3 and NOT legendaries.

What makes you think that Lee? I would like that but like that Apple Store ad saying legendary and everything doesn't make me feel confident.

I think legendaries are coming but I don't think that is it.

The main thing is the eggs have changed which happened before gen 2.

Oh right I didn't even notice that. Happy Porygon is in 10ks now. Found my first one in the wild like 5 days ago. So happy Mantine has been moved down as well.

There's a few I still need. Ampharos, Girafarig, Porygon2, Politoed, Hitmontop, and Unown.

I'm close to Porygon2. I have the upgrade, just need a few more candies. And I have more than enough candy for Politoed but I haven't gotten a king's rock in forever. Need about 50 more Mareep candies for Ampharos.

There's a few I still need. Ampharos, Girafarig, Porygon2, Politoed, Hitmontop, and Unown.

I'm close to Porygon2. I have the upgrade, just need a few more candies. And I have more than enough candy for Politoed but I haven't gotten a king's rock in forever. Need about 50 more Mareep candies for Ampharos.

I actually caught an Ampharos, its CP is shit so I was quite lucky. I'm 40 candy from a proper one.

How many more candies for P2?

Kings Rock are a pain in the arse for me, I have 4 :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back