Pokémon GO

So I've now seen all the fuckers in the Pokédex.

Unown I'm coming for you.

Hahahahahaha ^.

Caught my first ditto the other day. Done almost 15 raids, haven't attempted any 4 star ones yet because I know two people ain't going to win. 10 candy off a Dragonite so I'll probably do a few more raids today to get the rare candies for it. Nothing to exciting but I've been finding a lot of Pokémon over 1500cp now which is cool. Pokedex at 200 (seen 217) but I've got a few guys waiting to evolve, just wanna wait until I get Dragonite first.

Oh yeah, my 250cp Charizard has been on a gym for 4 days! So frustrating, I purposely put a weak one there for people to attack and they don't.

I've got 43 to evolve but just waiting to see if there's a double XP event.

Got my second Tyranitar. This time we only had 8 people but we still fucked his shit up. I finally caught him with an excellent curve ball on my second to last ball.

Got my second Tyranitar. This time we only had 8 people but we still fucked his shit up. I finally caught him with an excellent curve ball on my second to last ball.

So jealous. Told my bro once we get 6 Machamps each then I'll go give one of them a go, can't wait until I get a T-Tar.

Actually saw a video today of only 2 guys taking down a T-tar raid. I assume both had 6 machamps each but you could only see one screen. They actually took it down. CPs on (player 1s) Machamps were 2800,2800,2800,2800,2100 and 1800 so it gives me hope.

Damn. I only have one Machamp. I almost have enough candies for another but I don't have a worthy Machop. That's one raid I haven't had the chance to do yet. I should probably look for them. That would make the Tyranitar raids a bit easier.

I'm stoned. Lol.

Finally got the candies needed to evolve Magby partly due to feeding it 3 rare candies. Also caught a Cyndaquil with a pineapple so now I can evolve Quilava.

Mankey is now my buddy as I need 13 candies for that, 14 for Ekans, 14 for Porygon, 4 for Tyrouge (feeding it rare candies) and 9 for Kadabra before I'm ready to use my lucky egg.

Pretty early on I found a Magmar nest and got a few. The first time I saw it I made my mate slam the breaks as I genuinely thought the shadow was Mewtwo.

Also Skarmory is a fucking beast against Blissey.

Togetic is my buddy as fuck they're rare.

How's your dex coming on?

I've found a spot about 10 minutes from my house where Totodile is all the time, the problem is it's a spot you can't really hang out at for long. But I'm determined to at least get 1 there eventullay. I had one pop up today but a game error screwed me out of it.

This will be handy though because Totodile never pops up.

I definitely find Totadile to be the hardest of the starters to find. I've only got 28 candy I've almost got two charizards, two blastoises and just got my second typholson last night. On holidays, gone to capital to spend the week. The hotel I'm staying at haves a gym and a mini cluster spawn. 5 or 6 pokes at a time. A Kangaskan and 3 murkows just popped up so the spawns aren't too bad as well. Oh and a raid is starting in an hour which I can teach from my room. Only 2 star but because I'm by myself that'll be perfect.

Edit: A Skarmory appeared just after i posted the message! 1300 cp and good ivs. What a place.

Wow my spelling of Pokémon is horrific. Yeah a Kanghaskhan. They're quite common actually, well common for a pokemon that isn't a level 1 on a 3 stage line. Like a Magmar or a Pinsir. Is that the same with Mr.Mime?

Edit: Wtf my post before looks like it was written by a one year old. "Haves". Hahahahah what the hell.

Nah I wasn't correcting your spelling, didn't even notice. It's a regional and now I just need to locate people with:

Farfetch'd
Corsola
Heracross

For when trading comes in.

Got Togetic, Tyranitar and Porygon2. Currently at level 29 with 226 seen and 212 caught.

Nah I wasn't correcting your spelling, didn't even notice. It's a regional and now I just need to locate people with:

Farfetch'd
Corsola
Heracross

For when trading comes in.

Yeah I didn't think you were but still I laugh at my own mistakes. You're think ahead! Good idea: But yeah if you need one when it comes out and can't find anyone I'll give you as many as you want.

Caught an Ekans today with pineapple so now I'm only 7 candies from evolving that. Also hatched Miltank from a 10K egg which was nice.

The raids I did were Bayleaf and Magikarp, caught both. Magikarp with a pineapple.

Loads of people say Miltank is rare AF but I've had a few.

Apparently it's only 0.32% hatch rate. Never seen it on nearby though I have 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back