Pokémon GO

You get your coin total when the Pokémon is returned to you.
This is maximum 50 a day.
So for example I had a 15 hour and 34 hour returned to me today. Uncapped that would be 234 coins but alas it's capped at 50.

You do not get coins whilst your Pokémon are still in a gym, only when they leave. I have an 18 hour and a 15 hour in a gym (as well as a 1 hour) at the moment. If they come today then I get no coins from them as I've hit my 50 day limit.

So really you want 8 hours off one Pokémon per day to get the 50 a day limit. Incidentally if I didn't have a cap my total coins earned from start of this would have been 996 coins.

I've had 100 coins in two days where usually I'd be lucky for 10 or 20 a day so whilst the cap seems stupid I'm doing way better than I was.

I get 24GB as part of my phone deal £35 a month. Even when I had 2GB a month it was fine.

I'm loving these changes, not been this excited since Gen 2 came out.

How cute is this?

ljlUs3D.png

So an Arcanine raid happened, got all my water types and he fucking had wild charge. Obliterated 5 of my team and my Rhydon kicked his arse. MY mate was helping too (he's much lower level) then my Rhydon fainted and my mate got to finish the raid (where I'd done most of the work) so he got XP and I didn't.

So the raid my father and I did was a 5000 CP Quilava. Took it down with ease thanks to using a water type. Of course it was only 834 when it came time to catch it but I nabbed it on the first try.

6 candies away from being able to evolve that now.

Very nice!

I'm enjoying the changes especially as the facebook group I'm in for my town is all the spoofers complaining.

I love the change to only 1 of each thing in a gym and it being limited to 6 in any one gym. It's lead to Instict not dominating the area with Dragonite's and Gryados's in every gym 3-4 times.

Anybody know how many candies you get for feeding a rare candy to a pokemon? I have a rare candy to use but wanna make sure I use it on the right one.

I love the change to only 1 of each thing in a gym and it being limited to 6 in any one gym. It's lead to Instict not dominating the area with Dragonite's and Gryados's in every gym 3-4 times.

Wow. Instinct is lucky to have one gym around here. Unless a group go it'll never gain more than 4 Pokémon. Mystic dominates and Valor is now getting more and more.

Anybody know how many candies you get for feeding a rare candy to a pokemon? I have a rare candy to use but wanna make sure I use it on the right one.

Only the 1 candy.

Going on my first raid tonight now that the level has dropped down again. Evolved a Machamp last night so he should help me quite a lot. Been on a hatching spree. Nothing special except maybe a togepi. Hatched two 10k eggs and got a Dratini and Pineco ,so two more dratini eggs and I'll have a deagonite finally and one more pineco egg and I'll get a Forretress. Got another two 10k eggs about to pop so hoping a Snorlax for one haha, a man can hope. Pokedex 185.

I saw a Heracross in a gym so that means I just need to see one regional and find Unown.

Well today was a good day. Started off today not having the candies to evolve Houndor and now I have the candies to evolve 2.

And I did 2 raids (got a pass last night and one today), caught a slightly over 1400CP Muk at the 1st one and an over 800 CP Crockanaw at the 2nd.

Also fed 2 rare candies to Magby to save myself 10K of distance, have 1 left but not sure if I should feed it to Magby or another thing I need candies to evolve still. Anybody know what takes 5k per candy besides Magby?

Well today was a good day. Started off today not having the candies to evolve Houndor and now I have the candies to evolve 2.

And I did 2 raids (got a pass last night and one today), caught a slightly over 1400CP Muk at the 1st one and an over 800 CP Crockanaw at the 2nd.

Also fed 2 rare candies to Magby to save myself 10K of distance, have 1 left but not sure if I should feed it to Magby or another thing I need candies to evolve still. Anybody know what takes 5k per candy besides Magby?

Onyx
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Chansey
Mr. Mime
Scyther
Jynx
Electabuzz
Magmar
Pinsir
Lapras
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Omanyte
Omastar
Kabuto
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Snorlax
Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite
Mareep
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Sudowoodo
Espeon
Umbreon
Unown
Pineco
Forretress
Gligar
Steelix
Scizor
Delibird
Mantine
Skarmory
Tyrogue
Hitmontop
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Miltank
Blissey
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar

I got a little over confident today. Live in a rural area so raids don't have any people attend them. Beat a two tier Electabuzz yesterday by myself around 12000 CP with 30 seconds left. Took on a 21,5000 flareon today by myself because water is my best type got it down to probably 3/4 health when time ran out. Kinda mad, but a good run.

Ended up giving Tyrouge the other rare candy, still hoping to just rack up rare candies and to not make that my buddy.

Other than Tyrouge I still need the candies for Magby (3), Kadabra (9), Mankey (13), Quilava (6) and Porygon (14) before I'll be ready to use my lucky egg.

I got a little over confident today. Live in a rural area so raids don't have any people attend them. Beat a two tier Electabuzz yesterday by myself around 12000 CP with 30 seconds left. Took on a 21,5000 flareon today by myself because water is my best type got it down to probably 3/4 health when time ran out. Kinda mad, but a good run.

Yeah I can't do 3's myself but did a 3 with my friend yesterday. Not chanced a 4 with the two.

I'm curious if anyone here thinks you should have the ability to take back a Pokémon from a gym. After 8 hours 20 minutes you're maxed out on coins, which I currently have hit and would like to make a purchase with the 50 coins but can't. Honestly just want a lure to sit back and use at the coffee shop nearby and would have more than enough with the gym bonus.

I could see this being good for the players but bad for Niantic. Anyone else think it be nice to have?

Oh definitely, or the ability to keep your mon in a gym but cash out the money.

With the three days of 50 coin limit I've had 150 coins which is way more than I would normally have but a lot of it is putting them in gyms I know will last 4 hours or so.

I've had a few where I've had 2 or 3 long ones coming out. I've had 337 hours defended since Fri which would be 2022 coins. A cap is needed but little things annoy me. It's 11:30pm and someone kicked me out of a gym 10 minutes ago. If they waited 40 minutes I'd get 50 coins from it.

I have 5 pokemon in gyms hoping that I get one or two kicked out tomorrow.

So been doing my research and it's best to get your streak Pokémon stop from a gym where you have at least a bronze and you're in it. Here's why:

If it's your first stop of the day you get x2 but if it's 7 day streak it's x4.

Gym will have 2-3items standard.

If it's your team you get an extra item.
If you're in it (unsure if first mon or just in it) you get an extra item.

If you have a bronze badge you get an extra item.
If you have a silver badge you get an extra two items.
If you have a gold badge you get an extra three items.

So if you have a bronze gym you can get 24 items on your 7 day streak, 28 potentially for Silver.

Tomorrow's my day 7 so I'll double check one of my silver badges.

So I got 24 items (including raid pass) from a Silver gym where my Pokémon is in (but not first position).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back