Pokémon GO

So my Muk has been in a gym for over 21 hours, probably the longest I've ever gone without getting kicked out of a gym. I'm hoping it stays in until I can get over there and feed it a raspberry to replenish it's CP in a few hours.

There's two gyms I frequent where I had a Donphan and Typhlosion in respectively. The Donphan got beat after 26 hours but the second one which is literally maybe 500 feet away is still standing. Not sure how this is happening but would love for it to remain there till tomorrow.

I've had a lot of back and forth in gyms today but managed to get 6 at the end of the day. So as long as I'm kicked out of 1 or 2 tomorrow then that'll be another 50 coins.

Just getting my strategies up to work out. Got another two Silver gym badge today too so that's 4 silvers and 8 bronzes.

In addition I've seen an Unown in a gym which means I only need to see Corsola to have seen all Pokémon available. I just need to catch Unown to finish the European Pokédex.

Answering your first question Mac-Ios, yes I do think you should have the ability to do shit with your Pokémon like take them out or take the coins before hand. Only because there is no point in having more than 1 gym or being in there for more than a day. My Espeon was in a gym for 52 hours so I feel at the very least I should've got the two 1 days lot of 50s instead of just 50 coins. Like Lee said though, I was gettin no coins before so this is infinity times better than what it was.

Did my first raid the other night. It was Muk and I claimed it by myself. Tried doing a Weezing one last night by myself but couldn't. Also found a 1400vp Aerodactyl the other day. Found my first one in the same position two days before that (only 200cp though).

Testing something, put a Phanpy in a gym a little further from home that's a little harder to get. Curious how long it'll last.

During my lunch break at work today, I hatched a 10km egg and obtained my first Larvitar. Had enough candies to immediately evolve it to Pupitar. Now sitting at 8/100 candies to get it to Tyranitar.
Also hatched a 2km from the egg event that I somehow overlooked into a 1050cp Scyther.
As for raids, I'd love to participate, but I'm just a level shy... Used coins I got from my Snorlax's gym dominance to purchase 3 lucky eggs though, so I'm hoping to hit level 20 fairly soon.

Scyther's a 5K I thought.

Sweet, you'll be level 50 soon enough. If you see the magnifying glass on the pokemon screen and search "evolve" it tells you all pokemon you can evolve. Do a lucky egg and get about 30 or so you can evolve and it's good.

Was just defeating a gym there and realised it was 2 mins to midnight defeating him just after. Hopefuylly he already had the 50 coins before hand.

Scyther's a 5K I thought.

Sweet, you'll be level 50 soon enough. If you see the magnifying glass on the pokemon screen and search "evolve" it tells you all pokemon you can evolve. Do a lucky egg and get about 30 or so you can evolve and it's good.

Was just defeating a gym there and realised it was 2 mins to midnight defeating him just after. Hopefuylly he already had the 50 coins before hand.
It is, but that egg was from the event where virtually anything could hatch from a 2k.
Cheers on the evolution tip, I'll try that out tomorrow after work

Tried doing a raid for another Magikarp earlier, but found out the gym was on the near by air force base so needless to say that didn't work out lol.

So I've got my golden gym defender medal already.

Lost my first raid today. My father and I tried doing one vs Alakazam and got destroyed. But 4 of my top 6 Pokemon were not able to compete so that could be why. Disappointing none the less.

I meant a three star raid, I checked it is. That's almost good going though.

I feel the frustration now regarding the 50 coin cap for gym defending. My Snorlax returned today after over 100 hours.
It's not the cap that bothers me so much as the coins/Pokemon are stuck there until it's knocked out.

I didn't know what you meant by 3 Lee.

Also when my Espeon gets knocked out of the gym it's currently in I'll have enough coins to get an incubator. That'll be handy to bust out these 10K eggs.

I feel the frustration now regarding the 50 coin cap for gym defending. My Snorlax returned today after over 100 hours.
It's not the cap that bothers me so much as the coins/Pokemon are stuck there until it's knocked out.

I've now gone the other way. I'm on 350 coins for essentially nothing. Old style I may have had 70 coins in that time. Though without the cap I'd be on 6,042 coins since the update.

I've now gone the other way. I'm on 350 coins for essentially nothing. Old style I may have had 70 coins in that time. Though without the cap I'd be on 6,042 coins since the update.

Yeah, that makes sense. It is more than what I was getting before as well, though not by much as my Pokemon tend to stay in gyms for daaayyys at a time.

Mine did and didn't. They'd usually be in about 20 hours at a time so just under the 21 hours. That and I kept forgetting to press the button.

I've done 11 raids so far. Lost one to a Muk I tried to do solo. Fucker was dead with 30 seconds left but the game never acknowledged it so the time ran or and said I didn't defeat him in time.

I got my Tyranitar. Got a Snorlax, Lapras, 2 Muks, 2 Quilavas, and 2 Magikarp. Alakazam ran from me.

Level 34, by the way.

Done 13 raids but nothing above a three. Lost 2, failed to catch another. Need to up my levelling up. Only on 32.

Nice. I hope to fuck there's an XP increase event, finding levelling up really laborious now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back