Pokémon GO

I caught my first Militank tonight. And Mareep, Togetic, Pupitar, and hatched an Elekid. Finally have all the babies. 223/233.

Later on I am going to try and post a screenshot of my top Mon. I've got a fucking army going.

Forgive the size. Giggity.

347ib8m.png

You did take a huge break and we got the game later than the US.

I'll post a screenshot of mine after I evolve some things down the road, so my top ones are less pathetic compared to y'all.

Finally caught the special Pikachu for the 1 year anniversary. 2 of them in fact.

Also got another Magikarp today, at this rate I'll be able to get Gyrados fairly soon if I keep catching them like crazy.

So there's a gym on my radar (that I'm in) but the Pokémon at the top is Urasing. Because gyms now have the heart container it keeps lining up so it looks like a Care Bear.

Not gonna lie, I've kind of been using discord lately. Meaning I've been hanging out with a friend who uses it. Caught a bunch of Snorlaxes.

Nice, I've hatched a few recently.

On my local Pokemon Go group someone posted they had all 26 Unowns and he ended up getting banned by Niantic because he admitted he was spoofing but had stupidly left his username in the screenshot.

Idiot.

Nice, I've hatched a few recently.

On my local Pokemon Go group someone posted they had all 26 Unowns and he ended up getting banned by Niantic because he admitted he was spoofing but had stupidly left his username in the screenshot.

Idiot.

Lol totally deserved it.

Nice. I'm glad I didn't get rid of the other hat pikachus, was unsure if they would evolve with their hats but I'm glad they do.

Got my first Dragonite last night. About time. Only 1800cp but it's a good starting point. Also got myself (because I saved the candies) Hitmontop, Powliwrath, Steelix, Sunflora and Forretress. Pokedex up to 208. Oh and also hatched a Lapras last night to have a good one as well. Now only 200 candy away from Gyara...

Nice haul!

Oh I had a Snorlax run from me today which was an unexpected thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back