Pokémon GO

I've had a great event actually. I already had a few of the Pokemon that were central to the event but have made the most of it anyway. I had a Vulpix, Lapras, Shellder, Magmar, Cloister, Seel and Dewgong before it began. But, so far, have managed to get Arcanine, Ninetails, Rapidash, Typhlosion and Charmeleon. I'm hoping to get a Charizard before all is said and done but it might be a big ask.

In other news, I've been quite lucky with Pokemon coming from eggs and the wild. Managed to catch a Snubbull and a Stantler out in the wild over the last couple of days. I also got a Milltank and a Dratini from eggs. Enough Dratini to evolve it to Dragonair. I'm really far from a Dragonite but at least it's in sight now.

All in all, it's been a good week for my game. If lothian nothing else.

I'm really close to having the candies to evolve Houndour after getting a few more earlier.

Also at 80 candies for Cyndaquil, still got a good bit to go before I'm able to evolve it twice.

Got enough for a decent Houndour(1732) and Typhloshion(2142) now.

That seems cool. They should give everybody a free bag upgrade for the new items too. Since the bag gets full fast when events aren't going on.

Ended the event with 2 more Cyndaquil's. Still gonna be a long time before I can evolve it twice though since I only have 88 candies.

I got a decent Typhlosion and decent Houndoom from the event. Disappointed at the lack of Magmar but that said I've been ill in bed for three weeks.

Finished the event with Charizard, Nidoking, Dugtrio, Victreebell, Dewgong, Cloyster, Hypno, Quilava, Typhlosion, Piloswine, Houndoom. Currently at 205 Pokemon (level 28).

I hope that one of the future events will have the option of using Ditto candies for some other Pokemon.

I had a Pidgey and Ponyta spawn at the same moment and for 2 seconds I thought it was a Moltres.

Managed to get one more Growlithe today, can get a 2nd Arcanine now.

Would be nice if the next event is gen 2 starters.

That new load screen is incredible. The gyms look kick ass too!

With it being extended, I'm making a Charizard my only priority. There's not a great deal of spawn around my home so I'm going to try and get into Glasgow to catch the 9 Charmander that I need. If I can do it, baby in tow, then I'll have all the Pokemon that this event offered.

Yeah I like what they did with the gyms. I only wanted each gym to have a different Pokémon instead of Dragonites and Gyarados's.

Got that Charizard the other day. Because my Charmeleon was only 72cp my Charizard went to 138cp. I could've evolved a Charmeleon that was 752cp but the weaker one had way better IVs. That's all I'm gonna focus on. I'm up to 30 more candies to either train up or evolve the other one? Is it worth training up or should I just start collecting candies again?

Also found a dewgong the other day which completed all the fire and ice Pokémon I can obtain so that's cool. Managed to hatch an Elekid and Magby as well. Got my wartortle, Baylee and ivysaur during the time as well.

Anyone got a T-tar? I see pictures of people finding them and think wtf. I'll have to pass my account down to my grand children for them to potentially obtain enough candies to get him, if not it'll definitely be the generation down.

Yeah I've got a Tyranitar.

You're an idiot if you evolved a 72cp Charmeleon because it had a better IV. IV's really mean nothing in PoGo. An IV means the potential that that has but if the CP is 72 it's not going to make a difference. Top to bottom level will mean a 5% difference if that.

Yeah I've got a Tyranitar.

You're an idiot if you evolved a 72cp Charmeleon because it had a better IV. IV's really mean nothing in PoGo. An IV means the potential that that has but if the CP is 72 it's not going to make a difference. Top to bottom level will mean a 5% difference if that.

Did you hatch many eggs or were you lucky enough to find it?

Hahaha damn! I was praying that wouldnt be the case. I was hoping the meter wouldn't go up that much if I fed it candies but it's a big enough difference to notice that I'm not going to make it that far. Hmmm. Thanks for that though because I've had the concept wrong since the game has come out. Off for another Charmander hunt...

If say you had a 750CP/100IV and an 800CP/80IV then yeah but not with that jump down. Your CP is the main thing really. A lot of people overplay the importance of IV.

I've had five Larvitar egg hatches and two catches so I've been quite lucky.

Yeah though you only have about an hour and 10 mins.

The rumours are the gyms will be starting soon, I hope not because I am not well at all.

I've already noticed spots where new gyms have been created, one replacing a pokestop and one added where a pokestop is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back