Pokémon GO

Sun and moon is easily the worst game of the series for me. I can't believe it has such good reviews. Really it's the Orange Islands game we all wanted but just doesn't work as a main series game. Instead of having new Pokemon just have more different looking ones.

Would love a game with the first four regions. Or anything else remotely similar to the Johto games.

I caught a Blastoise outside my house the other day... It was beautiful.

In other news, I now have the candies for a Slowking but I don't have the item yet. I'm also 1km away from hatching a 10km egg. I also caught my first Abra the other day.

I also heard about this Ice and Fire event that's starting on Monday - should be good. Haven't even seen a Charmander never mind caught one. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

In other news, my phone fell and smashed yesterday and there seems to be some sort of problem with delivery. If my phone isn't here by the start of the event, I'll be seriously pissed off.

The news has leaked about a new Fire and Ice event starting next Monday and running for 7 days.

http://bgr.com/2017/06/05/pokemon-go-fire-ice-event-leak/

There has also been a leak about this summer being "Legendary". Apparently one of their VP's gave an interview saying that legendaries will be released into the game this summer sometime. Great news for Pokemon Go players. Now if they are region exclusive's my son will most likely throw his phone into the lake.

I don't think you'll get all the Legendary Pokemon in the one go, Navi. I reckon they might only release 1 or 2 right now and some more at a later date. No inside info on that one, just a feeling.

It was nothing PoGo related instead it was Ultra Sun/Moon for 3DS and Pokken Tournament DX for the Switch.

I don't think you'll get all the Legendary Pokemon in the one go, Navi. I reckon they might only release 1 or 2 right now and some more at a later date. No inside info on that one, just a feeling.

Yea I agree Dave. They will have to do all three of the birds first though and Mew and Mewtwo later. Will probably hold events where you have to show up in order to get them. My son will be there no doubt if that happens.

I suspect it'll go like this:
Bird event - you get the one linked to your team
Mewtwo event
Bird event - you can get your other two
Mew event

I also hope that you can only have one.

Just realised the Solstice event starts 2 hours after Nintendo's E3. Whilst I doubt we'll see Legendaries dropped might we see Ice type Delibird?

Man, this event has been good to me already. Truth be told, I am very short of fire types. I've caught lots of Vulpix, a few Growlithe, Charmander's and Ponyta's. I've also caught one Houndour (which I hadn't even encountered before today). I'm really close to evolving a few long time targets and have hatched a Togepi, Pichu and Elekid recently.

It's all coming up roses so far. Really hoping for a Charizard, Rapidash, Ninetails and a Typhlosion from the event. We shall see.

My Typhlosion and Houndoom are shit so hoping for decent CPs.

Wow only need to walk 210kms to get a Charizard, so I'm glad to hear Charmanders are spawning at a decent enough clip.

I caught Houndour for the first time today as well. 181 caught.

Also already half way to being able to evolve a 2nd Vulpix and a 2nd Ponyta. I'm really hoping to get the candies to evolve Houndour by time this event ends and hopefully rack up a bunch of Cyndaquil and Charmander candies.

Caught a few Seel, Shellder, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Growlithe and Houndour. Also, caught my first Magmar and Swinub.

Caught a Lapras yesterday! Only a 139 cp and shit ivs so I'll have to hatch a better one but still stoked.

Reached level 27 today. Also got the candies to evolve a 2nd Ponyta, 2nd Vulpix, and Cyndaquil. Hoping to get the candies to evolve Quilava now too before the event ends.

Also hoping to catch Lapras.

Hatched a 2nd Tyrouge today, its best stat is defense. What's it gonna become?

Also half way to evolving Houndour.

Annoyed that my dad caught Lapras today, still need that.

HP= Hitmontop

Attack= Hitmonlee

Defense= Hitmonchan

Got typhlosion just then. Thought about waiting until I found a good Cyndaquil but couldn't wait. Also evolved Magnemite, Staryu, Spinarak, Venonat, Kadabra, Shellder and Kakuna. Less than 3 candies for Squirtle, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Nidorino and Seel. 8 away from Machamp. Also found a Skiploom, miltank, sudowoodo, stantler and 1450 cp Jynx. Not rare but it's as rare as it gets here.

Started the fire and ice event with 18 cyndaqull candy and 30 charmander candy and I've only got 57 charmander candy now. Please show up charmander.

Gyms are being removed from tomorrow. What do you hope for the shakeup?

What's everyone hoping for the gym shake up then. For me there's two things:
1) Levels of gyms. For example 5-14, 15-24, 25-34, 35+. So if you're one of those levels that's the other player levels you get. It allows those new to be part of gyms, and lets kids play for some period of time.
2) Gym types. Rock, water, electric etc. rather than 5 Dragonites and 4 Blisseys for every gym let's mix it up.

These changes will help make the gym battles more interesting and fair.

Any news if they are still planning to start Pokemon centers?

Not heard anything since it was originally announced but I imagine if they bring in P2P battling they will.

Caught 4 Cyndaquil's, 3 Charmander's and Drantini so far today.

Just hatched Abra from a 2 egg, 9 candies away from Alakazam now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back