• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pokémon GO

I'm now level 32 with a 3046 Dragonite. Snorlax is close to 3K too.

Man I already love this event. Caught Kabuto (3 times) and Omanyte for the first time bringing my total caught up to 177.

Also caught a bunch of Geodudes, Slugmas and Rhyhorns today. Including a 1161 Rhyhorn which is my best catch in the wild ever and I'm hoping to get the candies to evolve it during this event.

Also hatched a 5k egg today and got Ponyta, only 3 candies away from evolving that now.

This is gonna be a fun week.

Try and stock up on Rhyhorn. Rhydon has a gen 4 evolution remember.

Going to be a loooong time before they give us gen 4. I'm not even sure we'll get gen 3 this year.

It took 7 months to release Gen 2, so possibly late this year we get Gen 3, and then early-mid next year Gen 4, assuming there's a pattern there.
My lovely Snorlax was kicked out of my nearby gym, off to put it back in and see what I can catch.

Evolved about 50 Pokemon yesterday night, including Butterfree, Raichu, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Rapidash, Dodrio, Weezing, Jynx and Sunflora.

Reached level 26 with 175 caught and 190 seen.

So I'm an idiot. Houndour is 50candy evolve not 100 so 18.75KM to walk to get Houndoom.

I reckon we'll get gen 3 summer time with gen 4 end of the year beginning of next.

You think they release Gen 3 this summer? I'm not sure. I figure at the earliest we get Gen 3 this winter when people will stop playing again.

They need something big in the summer maybe for the 1st year. Maybe legendaries. 11 legendaries to be brought in.

Caught Onix finally today. 178 caught. Just need 47 more candies before this event ends so I can evolve it because it'll go back to never popping up once this event ends.

Also half way already to evolving Omanyte, at about 70 candies for Graveler and 18 for Kabuto.

Got enough candies to evolve Onix, Omanyte, Gloom, Rhyhorn. Hatched my first Chansey and Larvitar. Caught a wild Kabutops.

Currently at 178 caught.

Wahey good hauls all round.

Who do you have as your buddy at the moment?

My haul today includes Shuckle (1st one, 179 caught.), an 1113 Kadabra (my previous best one was 798), a couple rhyhorns, Kabuto, Slugma and a few Omanyte's.

Also had an Ekans take off on me which was annoying.

Can now evolve Slugma. Now just need to get the rest of the needed candies for Kabuto, Graveler and Omanyte to evolve before this event ends.

Have enough candies to evolve 2 Rhydons, Geodude (till Golem), Slopoke and Ivysaur. Also, hatched a Tyrogue with HP as its best feature.

Anyone get Aerodactyl as part of this event?

Yeah I have had three as part of the event, including one at my house.

I've did well from this event. Got a Golem, Rhydon, Omastar, Kabutops, Magcargo, and have managed to use the buddy reduction to get myself a Gengar and a Raichu. Picked up a Dragon Scale as my 7 day streak today and got a Kingdra finally, too. Really successful event for me.

Pokedex: Seen 169 - Caught 156

Edit - I also got a Pinsir from an egg too. That was a cool thing to happen.

Fuck you and your Dragon Scale :p

I have, however, just caught a Larvitar from my bed. Wub lub a dub dub!

I'm one Geodude catch away from being able to evolve Graveler.

I still need a few more Kabuto's and Omanyte's though. Still hoping for at least a good Onix during this event as well.

Onix and Larvitar were the only two pokemon that I didn't really see during this event. I think I seen 3 Onix total and 1 Larvitar. Pretty rubbish. But I got it good really, I can't complain.

Haven't seen Larvitar at all during this. In fact I only had it pop up once ever, and I got an error message when I tried to click on it. I'll be happy if I get the rest of the candies to evolve Graveler, Omanyte and Kabuto before the event ends though. Might be time to bust out my other lucky egg soon since I'll have 4 hopefully ready to evolve after this event plus Ponyta, Vulpix, Sunkern and Gloom nearly at enough candies to evolve. But then again I won't get another until level 30 so maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back