Pokémon GO

I hope it's eased in. Reading a few people estimate about what the candy evolution amounts will be, and Scyther and Onix aside most I'll be able to straight up evolve.

So I just read a theory that this phantom vibrations is actually gen 2 Pokémon where it's not been switched on yet.

Very plausible.

So like, yesterday or the day before, I updated the app and then next to all the 'nearby' pokemon it has a picture of the closest pokestop.

Completely useless here, because apart from in shopping malls where there's loads of them, pokestops are basically just mosques so there's only ever one anywhere near you.

That is sucky.

In other news I caught a Santa Pikachu within about 5 minutes of it being announced.

Confirmed from people I trust:

Cleffa
Igglybuff

Pichu

Magby
Elekid

a few online have said Togepei 5K and Smoochum 10K. Apparently Tyrogue is not one.

Not looking forward to the gen 2 guys - I barely played on red and blue, so have absolutely no knowledge of what evolves etc.

There's no update it's been done on the backend of things.

I'd rather have it ease in like now then to release 100.

MAGBY!

So 6 of the new ones to go and Charizard, Venusaur.

You win this round Nate. I should have Charizard tomorrow.

Venusaur is close too.

I also genuinely thought you needed Lickitung and kept one for if trading ever happens for you (with a Mr. Mime).

I also genuinely thought you needed Lickitung and kept one for if trading ever happens for you (with a Mr. Mime).

I actually caught 4 fucking Lickitungs before I got my Chansey. And also, I'm holding onto a fairly decent Tauros, (1900 CP, 73% IV) for the same reason.

I've had 2 10k eggs incubating since I hatched my Chansey. Unfortunately my city has been a sheet of fucking ice for the past two days so I haven't been able to play much.

So I caught a 2nd Santachu today, also had a Lapras pop up for the first time ever but it just led to me getting pissed off because I wasted 20-25 balls (poke, great and ultra) total trying to catch the damn thing and not once did I hit it. Every throw either landed way short or randomly went way to the right despite me not throwing it that way.

So I caught a 2nd Santachu today, also had a Lapras pop up for the first time ever but it just led to me getting pissed off because I wasted 20-25 balls (poke, great and ultra) total trying to catch the damn thing and not once did I hit it. Every throw either landed way short or randomly went way to the right despite me not throwing it that way.

Curveball is life, bro. It's rare that I don't get at least a Nice throw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back