Pokémon GO

YAY!

15181513_1221869674525825_6138649965678700463_n.jpg

fuck you :p

So I only need to see two Pokemon to have seen every one worldwide (Venusaur and Kanghaskhan).

I haven't seen any of the other regionals. Well not since they implemented the whole "seeing it at a gym marks it as seen in your deck" thing. Haven't seen Chnasey either. You get your Ditto yet?

Yeah I got Ditto after 20 pidgeys and 10 rattatas he was in a 10cp zubat!

So does Ditto turn up on the radar or do you just have to keep catching random stuff?

I haven't seen any of the other regionals. Well not since they implemented the whole "seeing it at a gym marks it as seen in your deck" thing. Haven't seen Chnasey either. You get your Ditto yet?

Hatched a Chansey today.

I actually caught a lickitung and hatched a chansey within about 2 minutes of each other but still no venusaur/charizard.

So went to two different Bulbasaur nests today. Caught 9 had 4 flee.

Previously I only caught 1 Bulbasaur and hatched two.

So now have 58 candies with 42 to go (11 catches). I will hopefully have it by Thursday.

Took advantage of the end of the double XP event and used a lucky egg to make it 4x the XP and evolved my Weepinbell, Jigglypuff, Staryu and Shellder finally.

I'm hoping for a special event for Christmas time since by then I'll have at least a few more things ready to evolve that I don't have already.

So in typical fashion nests have changed today meaning I don't know where the fuck Bulbasaur is!

My highest was 346.

8th nest migration has happened (charmander spawn near me!) holding out for Bulbasaur spawns now.

I know what I'll be doing tomorrow!

I've now seen all European Pokémon plus Farfetch'd and Taurous. Still need two to catch.

Massive rumour is gen 2 is coming on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back