Pokémon GO

Well I'm left handed so I pull the ball into bottom left cornet and spin it. Then I push it to the top right corner. The further away the Pokémon is, the harder you have to push it.

I spin the ball then fire.

SO I just cleared some free RAM from my phone and bloody hell it's like having a new app, the lag is all but gone.

I hope it's eased in. Reading a few people estimate about what the candy evolution amounts will be, and Scyther and Onix aside most I'll be able to straight up evolve.

I know exactly dick about any Gen after the first one. Which candy should I be saving up?

What are the rumored amounts being discussed? I have 94 Onix candies and over 100 Scyther candies. Should that be enough?

That'll be enough, the rumour is 50 for each.

Crobat - 100 from Golbat
Bellossom - 100 Gloom though there'll likely be something else with it.
Politoed - 100 Poliwhirl though there'll likely be something else with it.
Slowking - 100 though it may also involve Shelder.
Steelix - 50 Onix
Blissey - 50 Chansey
Kingdra - 100 from Seadra
Scizor - Scyther 50
Porygon2 - 50 from Porygon

Espeon - 25 from Eevee (day evolution)
Umbreon - 25 from Evee (Night evolution)

My theory on the eevee's is you'll need to walk 10k as a buddy so they can be your buddy (like pikachu does) as in the game they need high friendship.

Just trying to be helpful. Seriously...why not google it?

Okay well first I'd have to google to 2nd Gen Pokemon which wouldn't be difficult at all. Then I would have to determine which ones evolve from Gen 1 mon and which ones are new altogether. Then I would have to figure out what source he was using to get the rumored candy amounts to see what I needed. Rather than do all of that, I just asked someone in the know.

I love this event going on with getting an extra incubator each day just by hitting a pokestop. Really coming in handy as it's gonna let me hatch more eggs and hopefully start racking up candies for things I need more of and get some things that never pop up around here.

Okay well first I'd have to google to 2nd Gen Pokemon which wouldn't be difficult at all. Then I would have to determine which ones evolve from Gen 1 mon and which ones are new altogether. Then I would have to figure out what source he was using to get the rumored candy amounts to see what I needed. Rather than do all of that, I just asked someone in the know.

LOL!

Much easier.

I only need 2 Bulbasaurs to finish my non baby European dex but fucking hell I've had:
Venusaur run away
2 Ivysaurs
4 Bulbasaurs

since the event started. Dicks.

Still only have Magby of the babies.

I know exactly dick about any Gen after the first one. Which candy should I be saving up?

What are the rumored amounts being discussed? I have 94 Onix candies and over 100 Scyther candies. Should that be enough?

Sorry just saw this. You have enough candies to get a Steelex and a Scisor, both are good at attacking. Other's you want to get as soon as Gen 2 are released are Larvitar. It evolves into Pupitar, which evolves into Tyranitar. Tyranitar will be the Dragonite of Gen 2. Almost imperious to attacks and looks amazing. Also you'll want to get Cyndaquil, it turns into Quilava and finally into Typhlosion.

If you have a Chansey start walking it, Blissey it's evolution in Gen 2 is reported to have huge defense stats. My son is still looking for his first Chansey, they are rare here in Toronto. Most people have hatched them to get one. The gyms here will be full of them and Tyranitar's when Gen 2 is released.

I have 90 Chansey candies as I hatched three during the double candy event.

I now have Venusaur to finish my original European dex. Just need the babies now. 7 to go!

Got an Ivysaur today, and finally caught my first Charmander after only having the one I picked as a starter. I love this event.

Now I need to decide though if I wanna keep collecting candies and work on evolving my 873 Ivysaur or evolve my 510 Bulbasaur first. I'm leaning towards the former since I don't think Bulbasaur will evolve and have a higher CP than my Ivysaur does. On top of the fact that it will take me forever to be able to evolve Ivysaur.

3 10K hatched today:

Smoochum, Chansey and Aerodactyl.

Also hatched Igglybuff.

To go:
Pichu
Cleffa
Elekid
Togepei
Togetchi

I've reached a bit of an impasse - I've got 112 caught, but I think Pinsir is literally the only thing I've ever seen here on my little screen that I haven't caught. I don't know. I'm now just catching a few of the several million ekans that appear every day to try and boost my level a bit.

I got Togepi in an egg though, so that's something.

Yeah I hatched a Cleffa. My friends have hatched a Smoochum, Pichu and Magby.

Also

[YOUTUBE]Wfps07cCA8I[/YOUTUBE]

Fuck sake, I've hatched 2 of every starter in the last week. You dicks. I just want baby pokemon dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back