Pokémon GO

3 Magby, 2 Smoochum, Igglybuff.

My mate has Togepei, Pichu, Elekid and Cleffa

I just hatched Smoochum yesterday, cool to get my 1st gen 2 pokemon but bummed that it doesn't evolve into something I don't have.

So rumour is all gen 2 are now added on data side with the new update including evolution tools.

Randomly stumbled upon a wild Machamp this weekend. Only 36 CP but I was never gonna have the candies to evolve Machoke so at least it's added to the list of ones caught.

Another one added to the pokedex, caught my first Diglett yesterday. Still slowly working on getting the candies to evolve the 11 or 12 I'm at least half way on.

Double candy event. Lots of pink Mon. Bring Mew dammit.

Getting a new phone tomorrow so excited to play it at a normal speed.

Lickitung added to the pokedex today. Didn't think it was part of the event but I've only had 1 pop up before yesterday and now I've 2 in 2 days. Just hoping to get a good one now before the event ends as the one I got today was only a 40 something CP.

We had a Chansey in our backyard just now. Oh and if you lure a stop it lasts for 6 hours. My son said screw that, in this cold no one will sit there for that long unless you live beside one. We don't.

It's mroe the passing of one, it's useful for pubs etc.

Lickitung, Porygon are the two rareist for the event. Basically if they're pink you'll see them.

Though Mew won't be.

Caught Chansey today, my first one. Also caught Exeggcute at the pokestop near my house so now I can evolve that. Now to work on getting the candies to evolve Pikachu and Sandshrew next.

Man since I started working the only time I really play is on breaks at work. Still need Elekid, Togepi, and Pichu.

I need those three and Cleffa. My mate needs Smoochum, Magby and Igglybuff which are the three I have. I have four Magbys and three Smoochums.

Lots of the 5Ks have moved to 2Ks. So I keep getting Nidorans and Goldeens when I just want Cleffa.

Lots of the 5Ks have moved to 2Ks. So I keep getting Nidorans and Goldeens when I just want Cleffa.

They should have been in 2Ks to begin with for how often they pop up though.

Also how many eggs do you hatch a day? I'm lucky to hatch one in a week right now.

Depends on the week really. Today I've hatched loads but generally I'll have 10 a week.

Now have Cleffa.

Do you buy extra incubators? I've never spent real money on the game. Also I have the worst luck with eggs, hatched a 5 today and got freaking Bellsprout, another thing that should be in 2Ks.

I spend about £8 a month. Might seem a lot but I play the game tons so don't mind supporting it.

C4qHSZ-WIAEOaa3.jpg

"Catch the new monsters" is the translation.

I'm dying for the full release of Gen 2. After I use my lucky egg once I get a few more catches of the 3 I'm working on I'll have nothing that pops up around here to catch that I need. Besides the rare Ponyta or less rare Rhyhorn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back