Pokémon GO

I felt bad for getting three Dewgongs in the last 3 days then I realised you have Snorlax so fuck you :p

Yeah I should get my Primape, Machamp and Dragonite within reason. I know places where you get 2 or 3 on a day and with 8 candies a pop it'll be worth taking the trip out.

On a side note been getting a few Omanytes recently. Three this week (and a hatch) has been unexpected.

I've had 7 Snorlaxes(Is that how you pluralize that?) Hatched one, caught 6.

This Halloween event is pretty fucking insane. I've caught so many Drowzees and Cubones. The craziest part though:

14690950_1192375657475227_5349799582128763763_n.jpg

I had 85 candies 5 hours ago.

Gastlys are everywhere. They've swapped the Drowzees round mine with Meowths. Thank fuck.

Gyrados, Primeape,. Kabutops and Ninetales all achieved in the last 48 hours. I'm 9 candies from Alakazam.

That's 136 now. I need that fucking Snorlax!

I had 2500 Gastly candies before I did a mass evolve. Already have about 300 more now.

This thing with the buddy candies has been fucking great. Have enough for my Machamp and more than halfway there for Dewgong. At this rate I'll have Dragonair and Dragonite by the weekend as well.

Remember the double candies stop tomorrow.

I'm 10 from Machamp which would leave Venusaur, Charizard, Omistar, Muk and Dragonite to evolve and Snorlax in the wild.

So who do you need to finish your dex?

This is excluding Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Ditto, Mewtwo, Mew and the region exclusives.

Machamp (I have the candies, just holding out a little bit until I find a worthy Machop,) Lickitung, Chansey, Dragonair, and Dragonite. I may have the latter two by the end of the night if I bust ass.

I hatched Lickitung when drunk and hadn't realised for 3 days that I had one.

It was a 5K hatch.

In other news I now have Machamp and my 10K hatched today and was Omanyte which means I have an Omastar.

I only need 5 to finish my European Pokédex.

Fuck man, I just couldn't do it. I walked enough to get from 79 Dratini candies to 107. That's after I already walked my Machop from 84 to 124 and my Seel from 7 to 50. All in the past week. My legs are Jello.

To make matters worse, for the second time I had a fucking Dragonair run on me. It wasn't that strong but those 8 extra candies would have been very fucking helpful. Ah well, maybe I'll snag a few Dratinis this week. Or maybe I'll do what every other trainer has seemingly done and find a choice Dragonite in the wild.

Also, Gastly can get fucked. I've had about enough of that shit now.

I literally only downloaded this yesterday and there was a Snorlax near my school. Too far away for me to be able to justify looking for it though.

That being said, the desert is abundant with sand based pokemon.

Fuck man, I just couldn't do it. I walked enough to get from 79 Dratini candies to 107. That's after I already walked my Machop from 84 to 124 and my Seel from 7 to 50. All in the past week. My legs are Jello.

To make matters worse, for the second time I had a fucking Dragonair run on me. It wasn't that strong but those 8 extra candies would have been very fucking helpful. Ah well, maybe I'll snag a few Dratinis this week. Or maybe I'll do what every other trainer has seemingly done and find a choice Dragonite in the wild.

Also, Gastly can get fucked. I've had about enough of that shit now.

The amount I see in gyms pisses me off. I only have 24 Dratini candies with a Dragonair. 76 (19 catches) to go. My Charizard and Venusaur will be ages too.

Niantic was so pleased with the number of players so participated in the Halloween event that they've got something else coming out. Here is the announcement that came out today.

Trainers,

We want to provide you a detailed look at a new feature coming soon to Pokémon GO - Daily bonuses! Trainers will soon be able to receive a bonus for certain daily activities, including catching a Pokémon or visiting a PokéStop once a day. You’ll earn a larger bonus if you do this seven days in a row!

Catching a Pokémon every day will earn the following bonus:
500 XP
600 Stardust

Catching a Pokémon every day for 7 days straight will earn the following larger bonus:
2,000 XP
2,400 Stardust

Visiting a PokéStop and spinning the Photo Disc every day will earn the following bonus:
500 XP
A number of additional items

Visiting a PokéStop every day for 7 days straight will earn the following larger bonus:
2,000 XP
A greater number of additional items
If you catch a Pokémon at any time on Tuesday local time, you’ll be eligible for the next daily bonus on Wednesday at 12 AM local time.

The Pokémon GO team

This will definitely help players in rural areas like where we live. What I would like to see though is spawns of rarer Pokemon, although in saying that a Snorlax just spawned down the street, saw him with 16 seconds left on the timer so not enough time to go and get him.

I've noticed a lot rarer Pokémon show up the last two days.

This Pokéstop thing will be ace.

Eevee is now a 5K not 10K hatch AND Rattata and Pidgey will no longer hatch from an egg!

So caught a Dragonite today and then hatched a Grimer so now have a Muk.

Three of the European Pokédex to go.

Oh I finally evolved my Machamp, Dragonair, and Dragonite over the weekend. All I need is Lickitung and Chansey and I'm done with the American deck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back