Pokémon GO

Oh shut up Lee. LOL

Oh and they are predicting that nests might changing on September 17th. If they follow the same time limit they did before.

122 now with Lapras. Still level 24 but close to 25.

If your device is jailbroken your next Pokemon Go update won't let you play the game...

Really enjoying the buddy Pokémon update.

Currently on 123 with 2 candies away from a Vileplume. Walking lots with oddish!

So I have Vileplume and Golem thanks to buddy Pokémon. 125 now.

I've been walking with Charmander for days now. Up to 20 KM. 81 candies total. About to switch to Geodude now though because I'm already super close to having a Golem.

I finally caught Mankey this weekend. Had it near by a couple times but it never popped up. It's weak but I was just happy to add another to the collection.

Have quite a few I can evolve right now but I'm waiting till I can evolve Ghastly and/or Geodude at the same time so I can get even more double XP as when I evolve everything I'm using my lucky egg which will hopefully push me up nearly 2 levels.

What level you currently on? Will take a lot to jump 2 levels!

In other news Pinsir and Aerodactyl are caught. I'm 1 candy from a Charmeleon. My Pokédex is now 128.

Man. I haven't gotten anything new in a while now. I'm just grinding to level up. About 63k XP away from hitting 29.

I'm closing in on evolving Primate and Golem but Geodudes and Mankeys are hard as fuck to come by for me. I have a sweet ass Koffing to evolve but I still only have 35 candies.

Yeah I needed tons for Golem so buddied up and got lucky with two 2k Geodude hatches as well. Just a 1k candy buddy.

Yeah I've been rolling with Geodude for a minute now.

14448798_1164119380300855_7314143303707793444_n.jpg

I have 109 candies but no Graveler so I have a little less than 16k left to go. Plus my current Geodude is pretty weak so I want a better one before I evolve.

Sweet, I've found a Bulbasaur spawn point near my house so if I change my route to work I could get 1 or 2 a day.

Hatched an Electabuzz and hit Level 29 yesterday. I have enough for a Golem now but I'm waiting until I get a better Geodude to evolve. Manky as my buddy has brought me to within three candies of a Primate. Tracked a few Koffings to get within three candies of a Weezing as well.

The big news, however, is the massive nest migration that took place the other day. I can now just go to downtown Kansas City and collect Charmanders (up to 118 candies,) Machops (47,) and there's A LOT of rare spawns around. We saw a Dragonite and a Golem on fastpokemap but they were like 8 blocks away and had less than 5 minutes left on them.

Should have quite a few additions to my deck in the next few days.

Nice nice! I'm still at 129/129 as well, only 13 to go to fill the European Pokédex.

I have five of those.

I've also not been able to log in for 10 days.

SO I'm back hurrah!

Finally got Ivysaur brings me to 130.

Any good trackers for Android? Had Pokemap Live and worked really good but from some reason it doesnt work anymore.

I am lvl 21 and have cp 1800 Vaporeon as best. Have 100% perfect Magicarp but man those candies are pain in the ass, have only 140 so far. And living in small town in Europe really has dissadvantages, can catch Squirtles but only did 2 Charmanders from eggs and never ever saw any Bulbasaurs. :(

I don't use trackers, I just get out and about. My city has Pokemon Go FB page and they're good for letting me know where nests are.

Had a good day, no new ones but a lot of rarer ones (Two Omastars in my house, all three starters, two Dratinis and I'm only 20 candies from a Gyrados at long last). 130 caught, 134 seen.

Any good trackers for Android? Had Pokemap Live and worked really good but from some reason it doesnt work anymore.

I am lvl 21 and have cp 1800 Vaporeon as best. Have 100% perfect Magicarp but man those candies are pain in the ass, have only 140 so far. And living in small town in Europe really has dissadvantages, can catch Squirtles but only did 2 Charmanders from eggs and never ever saw any Bulbasaurs. :(

Fastpokemonmap was the only one working here in Toronto for awhile until they got taken down. Good news is the guys have tweeted that they managed to reverse engineer the code and it will be back up and running in a few days or a weeks time. If they have managed to reverse the code, that might bring some of the other trackers back as well.

We are at a disadvantage here. We live north of Toronto, and there is nothing really good around us. There is a golf course across the street that was a Bulbasaur nest for months, now it's Vulpix, but that's about it. We get the occasional Snorlax and Dragonite down the street but you need the tracker. The cold weather is starting to hit us though and a lot of people are giving up for the winter I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back