• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pokémon GO

Mr. Mime, I've seen him a few times show nearby but never actually had a chance to catch him. Taurus is yours with Kanghaskhan and Farfetch'd the others.

Strangely my most common Pokemon I catch are by far Drowzee, Hypno, Jynx (I live on a nest of those three) seel and shellder. Funny how it works out.

Lickitung's another one of those nearby bastards that I can never find!

Yeah my buddy whom I hunt with a lot went to Cleveland last week and caught enough Drowzees to evolve three Hypnos. I've never even seen one Drowzee.

The spot I frequent has tons of Tauros. I've got over 100 candies. I've also gotten well over 100 Pinsir candies at this point too. They're a bit of a pain in the ass, honestly.

Check your Pokedex individually and it'll tell you how many you've caught (includes evolutions and hatches).

Drowzee - seen 219 caught 199
Hypno - seen 30 caught 27
Jynx - seen 28 caught 32

Tauros seen 39 caught 32
Pinsir seen 71 caught 50

My most caught is Pidgey. Seen 422 caught 338.

Have you been catching Magikarp?

Seen 40 caught 39.

There's a nest about 2 miles from mine but I've not really had the time to go down recently. I need 52 (or good egg hatches) to get Gyrados.

Yeah the best place to get them here is on the Plaza in Kansas City but it's hard for me to get up there unless I catch a ride. I have 327 candies though. Getting close to the Gyrados.

Yeah last time I went down I caught 15 in half an hour and shit tons of poliwag's.

I ran into 2 wild gyrados. I'm up to 115 caught. Can't get anymore charmanders to evolve my chameleon. Hatched amother snorlax and a really strong ponyta.

I can't wait for Lapras so I can call him tree fiddy.

Dex is at 121 for me. The local pier is a hotspot for great Pokemon, I keep seeing people get ones I need though, like Charizard. :suspic:

On the verge of getting Vileplume, Machamp, Hypno, and Haunter.

Only Pokemon I've run into and failed to catch is Tauros, but have seen Aerodactyl, Chancey and Kabutops on my radar without getting close to them.

Ones I need to get are:
Venusaur
Wartortle
Charizard
Vileplume
Alakazam
Machamp
Victreebel
Dewgong
Cloyster
Haunter
Gengar
Hypno
Weezing
Chancey
Jynx
Tauros
Lapras
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Dragonite

So I've hatched two Chanseys in 24 hours and another bloody Magmar.

I forget that you guys have had the game 2 weeks longer than me.

FUCK YOU MR MIME YOU FUCKING FUCKING RUNNING FUCKING CUNT.

Also I have a SlowBro now.

Condolences. And sweet.

I have enough Dratinis to evolve a Dragonair but I'm waiting to get a higher CP one first. Closing in on Golem and Weezing too.

Inspired by Nate:

At the start of a relationship.

14112083_10154330024070993_1565775062_n.png

After a relationship:

14138575_10154330024180993_686370257_n.png

Nope, my friend had the same problem and he changed his Google play password and it worked. Lo and behold...

So I'm back.

24 hours since I've been able to log in.

One of my son's friends got banned. He works with him at the bank and had to go to Montreal last week on business for 3 days. He was playing the game there, and when he came back to Toronto he found he couldn't log into his account. Anyway he's in the process of trying to get it back, but I think it's an autoban. Heard other's have had the same problem.

On and the nests have been switched around again. The local Bulbasaur nest remained the same, but the other Jinx nest nearby is now Magmar's.

The next addition to Pokémon GO will be Buddy Pokémon. You will be able to pick your favorite Pokémon from your collection to become your buddy, opening up unique in-game rewards and experiences. Buddy Pokémon will appear alongside your Trainer avatar on your profile screen, adding helpful bonuses such as awarding Candy for walking together. You'll also have the ability to change your Buddy Pokémon at any time.

This will be good for getting candies from those shit houses I never see about :D

LICKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIITUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

That's 120.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back