• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pokémon GO

I must have missed something in the translation.

Crabs is an STD.

So today I went on a catch everything spree so I could evolve Poliwhirl, Magnemite and Nidorino. 104 in the Pokédex now.

Crabs is an STD.

So today I went on a catch everything spree so I could evolve Poliwhirl, Magnemite and Nidorino. 104 in the Pokédex now.

I know I realized afterwards he was kidding. Now I feel like a moron.

Caught a weak ass Machoke last night. Then caught a pretty decent Graveler in my backyard when I got home. The deck is at 106 now. Pretty good day.

Nice. 1 ahead of me!

I've just been to town to hatch some eggs and then my GPS was fucked so I came home. Turns out my phone company have finally updated my details 16 days after I first requested and it was updating at that exact time.

Weak. I'm sitting here with an egg at 4.8. I'm getting to the point that I don't even give a shit about eggs though. I constantly get things I don't need.

What level are you at now?

I'm at level 22.

Yeah eggs I seem to get 1 in 5 is something I need.

I say that as I get the Cubone I need. Marowak welcome. 106!

I hatched a fucking Psyduck. I've already evolved 3 Golducks.

I kind of embarrassed myself earlier. I finally found a Rhyhorn and I'm only one candy away from a Rhydon. I threw him a berry and hit him with an Ultra Ball and he escaped and ran after one throw. I yelled "FUCK!!" very loudly and everyone on the square stared at me.

In addition the speed you go to hatch an egg seems to have been increased as my bus journey registered the full distance.

Grimer and Nidoqueen gets me to 108. Woop.

Ha those fuckers.

The journal now includes your hatched Pokémon as well. Woop.

Evolved my Tentacruel, Rhydon, and Blastoise while walking the square last night. Then I caught a wild Charmeleon on the way home. Great fucking night. Deck is at 110.

So one of my old friends who's a cop in Georgia arrested someone last night at 1am doing donuts in the City Hall parking lot. His excuse? Going faster hatches eggs faster.

Evolved my Tentacruel, Rhydon, and Blastoise while walking the square last night. Then I caught a wild Charmeleon on the way home. Great fucking night. Deck is at 110.

This music played in my head reading that.

Shit times for me today, a 10k egg hatched to Jynx. Fucking Jynx.

How fucking weird is this?

14022112_10154294281230993_3216388542874512515_n.jpg

Pikachu to evolve to Raichu
Mankey
Charmander
Abra to evolve to Kadabra

Now at 113.

Smell ya later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics