Pokémon GO

Should I be concerned with my Jigglypuff being a kinkster?

14011948_10154301364325993_1648671871_n.png

Caught a weezing and evolved an exeggute to Exeggutor.

That's 115.

So Blastoise turns up I leave the house to find it, I see it I click on it aaand phone crashes by the time it's back up and running blastoise is gone.

Fuck!

Caught an Omanyte last night. J also have enough Gastly candies for a Gengar but my Gastly is better than my Haunter so I'm waiting.

Apparently there were several hundred people in the park near my house yesterday evening chasing a Pikachu.

My mate was among them and said a couple of fights broke out haha.

Hundreds trying to catch a Pikachu? Fucking bullshit story.

Question for anyone with an Exeggutor. It's my highest CP Pokemon and I keep getting 10K eggs. As in I have 4 10K eggs at the minute, getting 1 or 2 a day. Does anyone find they get better eggs with it?

Question for anyone with an Exeggutor. It's my highest CP Pokemon and I keep getting 10K eggs. As in I have 4 10K eggs at the minute, getting 1 or 2 a day. Does anyone find they get better eggs with it?

That hasn't happened with me. I've had one for a while, and he's in the top 5 for highest CP, but I haven't had a 10K in a while. Had about four 10K eggs which hatched an Omanyte, 2 Snorlaxes, and an Eevee...

I've hatched five in the last week (2 Jynx's, a Chansey, a Magmar and an Electrabuzz) and have four on the go at the minute.

With that Chansey my Pokedex is now 117.

Do you have any others higher? I think it's because it's my highest CP.

I think it's pretty cool how similar numbers we are in our deck (1 difference) yet you have 13 that I don't have:

Ivysaur
Venasaur
Charmeleon
Blastoise
Ninetales
Vileplume
Slowbro
Muk
Scyther
Pinsir
Taurus
Aerodactyl
Snorlax

Yup. And I don't have

Magnemite
Magneton
Seel
Dewgong
Cloyster
Drowzee
Hypno
Electrode
Marowak
Weezing
Jynx
Electabuzz
Dragonair
Chansey

Shitty thing is, I can get several of those if I had the means to travel a few miles but my license is expired and my speedometer is busted. I know of nests/spawn sites for Magnemite, Seel, Electrode, Electabuzz, Jynx, and Voltorb.

What's your regional that I can't get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back