• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pokémon GO

What! So they are getting rid of the 3 steps thing forever? Did anyone not like it? Or could they just not fix it so thought fuck it. Taking away the step navigation is just basically telling people to use 3rd party resources.

Mine hasn't worked in like 3 weeks and I've been catching and hunting them fine.

It doesn't stop you from catching heaps of Pokemon but, when a Dragonite is around your area and you cannot find it (before all this pokevision stuff was out, otherwise that bitch would be mine) you would be screaming for a fix as well.

They really have to put some sort of tracking system in. If you live in a small area, or near the downtown of a big city that's fine, don't use one. But for those of us that live in a rural area, which most of the population does here in Toronto, you have to literally drive miles to catch some of these things. There no way you can walk around and catch half of them. Not when only something like a Dragonair or Dratini shows up once a week.

I've seen pictures of Central Park and all the Electabuzz's. Lovely for them, we've had I think two show up in the last week in our area and both times would never have made it in time to get either.

It doesn't stop you from catching heaps of Pokemon but, when a Dragonite is around your area and you cannot find it (before all this pokevision stuff was out, otherwise that bitch would be mine) you would be screaming for a fix as well.

Well, I've been hunting and tracking them down just fine. I don't like pokevision as its so unstable.

RIP Pokevision. It seems the map has been taken offline. There is a message saying they are respecting the wishes of the developer. I wouldn't care so much if the developer could put a tracking system in that works before taking out the only thing that actually did.

Yeah they've got major cities sorted by my area it just shows one or two.

Also removed is the Nice Great Excellent bonus catches. You can still get 10XP for a curveball.

It says Nice, Great etc but doesn't give you the bonus XP. If you do get it can you screenshot as I've been getting the words but not the XP.

I dnt get the XP any more either. Sucks as I threw al ot of nice balls.

Hatched a snorlax today on my walk. 1500, which I powered up to 1700. Also evolved my slowpoke.

Dick :p todays eggs have been absolutely shit. No new Pokémon for me. A few really close:

Nidorino - 3 captures (NidoranM) to evolve to Nidoking.
Jigglypuff - 2 captures to evolve to Wigglytuff.
Weepinbell - 1 capture (Bellsprout) to evolve to Victreebel.
Magnemite - 2 capture to evolve to Magneton.
Doduo - 2 capture to evolve to Dodrio.
Staryu - 3 captures to evolve to Starmie.

Y0o0u hatch a bulbasaur and snorlax and I get Zubat, caterpie and weedle today.

Why can't I evovle Nidorino to Nidoking?

Because Nidoran♂.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back