• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People like YOU really piss me off.

The Raven's Epitaph

Getting Noticed By Management
Just got red rep from 'THE Madcap' or whatever the fuck his name was, being told to shut the fuck up because I was 4 when the Attitude Era started.

What fucking difference does that make? What he was really saying was that I wasn't allowed to be a Wrestling fan because I was 4 years old? Seriously, get off your fucking high horse.

Just got red rep from 'THE Madcap' or whatever the fuck his name was, being told to shut the fuck up because I was 4 when the Attitude Era started.

What fucking difference does that make? What he was really saying was that I wasn't allowed to be a Wrestling fan because I was 4 years old? Seriously, get off your fucking high horse.

What does that have to do with ME?

So why do you want us to know about this? Is it to flame him until he does not show up or what?

The better question is why did you add me on YouTube just do show me a video of you stretching your cheeks, then tell me you were from Manchester?

Freaked the fuck out of me.

Okay why the fuck did you say you have a you tube channel if you did not want people to watch your video's? Also when the fuck did I tell you to watch my immense video and when did I tell you that I was from Manchester ? But any ways I am guessing you read my bio you pedo

Okay why the fuck did you say you have a you tube channel if you did not want people to watch your video's? Also when the fuck did I tell you to watch my immense video and when did I tell you that I was from Manchester ? But any ways I am guessing you read my bio you pedo

[YOUTUBE]Xrj5HL95T7E[/YOUTUBE]

Wide Cheeks ladies and gentleman.

Enough said? Yeah, I think so too.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I missed out the part where you sent me your video in a personal message. My mistake.

I did not send you my video with a message you must have looked on my channel. (oh bye the way thanks for advertising my video)

MADCAP >>>>>> This guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back