Angel, You're a Dick

Come on Zero, be serious.

Bill Lesnar's teeth kicked in? Is this before or after he breaks you in half over his knee?

Hahaha. You jobbers and your pipe-dreams.

Megastars like me and Bill Lesnar are the reason you even get a paycheck very week Zero.

I bet you won't be surprised when you go out there and I go to the toilet and count how many tiles are on the wall.

I go to bed last night with this thing at four pages, and then I come back with it at 25, with Rattlesnake being a cock and Bill Lesnar returning AGAIN?

Anyway, yeah, Angel's a dick. No explanation needed, he just is.

Also, Lesnar, you coward, make an alt while I'm on here so I can kick your goddamn teeth in!

Uh it was a minor arguement.

Rest of the stuff you mentioned is true though.

Good. I never understood why someone would why someone would dress up in tights just to tackle other guys. Turns out it was just repressed sexual desires. Good thing it's solved.

Now that image of a middle age man with a mustache, who's wearing a trench coat, running beside a line of ejaculating teenagers, and he loves it.

I see the same thing, except instead of a trechcoat, I see a guy in a white gown and a funny hat. It's sparkly, and he's running in slow motion to that sweet piano music- running down the line as they orgasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back