Angel

No I'm not sassing you NorCal,it's just that I know you're an established,nay, legendary poster and for something to keep you away,especially during the whole faction thing,you must have been really busy.

and Crock,why are you trying to get me killed?

I just dont fuck around in the cage very often, is all. I also have no interest in the whole faction thing. Im around, just not in these areas.

Really. LJL, who I know will read this so I'll just address it to him, I like you dude, but please stop trying so hard. You come across as over-eager in everything you do and as a result you act like you know more than you actually do about certain topics, and when these topics are brought up and you're shown to not be very well versed or educated in them, it shows, glaringly. Just don't try to be something you're not, be yourself man. I'm trying to be as nice as possible but you're really not mod material until you've done that and until you've shown us how you could help a section, or drive discussion in it. And I mean real, good conversation and debate, not just debate for the sake of debate, which it seems you do on a constant basis in the wrestling sections to random people all the time dude.

Wow, phew, random tangent there. That's a new section of the show we're calling "Real Talk" now. MAN UP!

How did my name get brought up in this?

I know, I just liked the fact that we finally saw something looking slightly like a flame war in the NWS threads, this one could've continued it.

I respect Angel. I might not like him, and he not like me, but he is a good poster and probably a future mod.

I just dont fuck around in the cage very often, is all. I also have no interest in the whole faction thing. Im around, just not in these areas.

Ah, If I'm not here I'm in the WWE area. I wish there was more interest in Smackdown tho...

Smackdown has been really bad since they took away Jericho, Edge, Morrison, and R-Truth. The main guys are a Kurt Angle V2.0 who is a decent wrestler, a 7' giant who is a good wrestler, a 5' 6" "masked luchador" who is billed as the ultimate underdog and is a pretty good wrestler, and a 7' mentally ill "monster" who is a mediocre wrestler. Why watch it?

I've liked Smackdown ever since Wrestlemania. I've liked anything WWE has produced since Wrestlemania.

Ferb, that's a REALLY big blanket statement. And looking at my previous post, I realized that it makes me look like an idiot. I forgot CM Punk :banghead: and I actually like Smackdown. I just don't like it right now.

I know,but I'm still faithful to the brand. I don't care who's on the show,it's the show that matters most to me.

I'll watch it, but usually, I'm watching Nick and Disney for the new iCarly's (because the girls are hot), the new Suite Life on Deck's (because the girls are hot), and the new Phineas and Ferb's (because it's just awesome).

noah why do you feel the need justify it? If you like the show,you like the show. You're 14,you're entitled to.

I hate that series (Phineas and Ferb). I had a friend a while back who were watching it, the fucker started relating me to that series.

noah,you're 14.I'm pretty sure you're manhood is safe from question(at least to me). You're a kid still,milk that shit for all it's worth.

Ferbian is your real name Ferbian???

OK then, Rox. As to Ferb, do you watch Kitchen Nightmares, or any shows with Gordon Ramsey? If he and Chuck Norris shook hands, the world would end because that much pure badass can't be mixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back