Angel

I've got two new threads to go make. Cigar Lounge, good sirs. Cigar Lounge.

Sheesh people really dislike this Angel dude huh? I like the guy, great taste in hip-hop and follows the indies and puro, cool guy to bullshit with.

To be honest, I think it has everything to do with him being so close to Remix in the NXT Battle Royal. So, in conclusion, the initial hate was unwarranted.

I've got two new threads to go make. Cigar Lounge, good sirs. Cigar Lounge.

Typed away at it. you make valid points, indeed, Razor. Though, I hope you notice where I'm coming from in my rebuttal

To be honest, I think it has everything to do with him being so close to Remix in the NXT Battle Royal. So, in conclusion, the initial hate was unwarranted.

Well... There's more to it, if you ask me. I wish I'd see more of his actual posts, rather than his sad attempts to flame... I dunno, Blizz, or Vash, or someone like that.

However, there's truth in what Tsnugs says, yes. Which is why I'd like to extend an apology

Fuck it. I can't get my second thread to be much more than "Taxes? Yes or no?"

It sucks, because it quite easily uses economists to refute anything the Republicans want to say about the rolling back of Bush tax cuts for the top 5% of the wealthiest Americans.

Oh well. Gotta know when to trash a thread and move on.

I realized the other night that I know fuck all about this new generation that we suddenly have.

Oh dude I know, I have no fucking clue who half of the people who post all the time in the Cage and wrestling sections are these days, nor can I keep up with all of the name changes people I might've known had.

Angel I do know though from talking to him on here a few times about puro. Nice chap. Sig that shit.

Oh dude I know, I have no fucking clue who half of the people who post all the time in the Cage and wrestling sections are these days, nor can I keep up with all of the name changes people I might've known had.

Angel I do know though from talking to him on here a few times about puro. Nice chap. Sig that shit.

I just had my first name change, I was The Crock... you probably don't know me though.

I like this one better.

Lol you must be like the tenth person to ask that Rox. As Angel said, it's Prince Devitt, the current IWGP Jr. Heavyweight champion and the winner of the 2010 Best of the Super Juniors tournament. Or as Angel said, the fucking man.

Lol you must be like the tenth person to ask that Rox. As Angel said, it's Prince Devitt, the current IWGP Jr. Heavyweight champion and the winner of the 2010 Best of the Super Juniors tournament. Or as Angel said, the fucking man.

Honestly, the only reason I asked was because I couldn't tell on my phone.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? ARE YOU SASSING ME?!?!

No I'm not sassing you NorCal,it's just that I know you're an established,nay, legendary poster and for something to keep you away,especially during the whole faction thing,you must have been really busy.

and Crock,why are you trying to get me killed?

No I'm not sassing you NorCal,it's just that I know you're an established,nay, legendary poster and for something to keep you away,especially during the whole faction thing,you must have been really busy.

and Crock,why are you trying to get me killed?

I'm not, I saved you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back