Touched By An Angel

Angel's a dick plain and simple. He's the only guy I've ever put on my ignore list.

I'm still confused as to what info you were looking for? He's a dick, and he likes to red rep people he doesn't like. It's not that fucking complicated.

Just didn't know of him enough to know if he has some kind of issues w/just random people or was just a bait and troll. My curiosity knows no bounds sometimes. Didn't say anything about him or to him so was curious if he just likes to pick people at random or if he just didn't like something I said. Really, that simple.

sour-puss-lemon-face.gif

Angel red repped me, big deal red rep right back and keep on chuggin dude. I personally don't have anything against angel, I've always enjoyed his post so yea

So what people red rep you
i got red repped alot
And so what if Angel does it alot
it is just him being...Him
but in the end its not like anyone cares about your rep (out side of WZ)
In 2 years you won't care what your rep level was
It really doesnt matter not like you are going to get Banned if you reach a certain ammount of Red reps or a prize for a certain ammount of Green rep

Yeah, I know. Like I said, wanted info. If I worried too much about rep I wouldn't have even started the thread. I've been around long enough to realize I'd get red rep from people w/more rep power from simply bringing it up. So yeah, there was a little more to it than just rep.

Again, I got what I needed. No harm, no foul. Plus it was a pretty fun little thread based on the responses. At the very least a time filler. Kind of like a Mark Henry match.

At this stage, Angel and SNS are the forerunners for the EOY Cage Rat Award.

The rest of us aren't even close.

Doesn't it suck when potentially good posters go off and make threads like these? It's the law of the jungle when it comes to rep/PMs/the cage, Hitman, and looking for a pity party rarely works. I can't say I haven't done something similar in your situation, but it's best to just ignore it and keep posting. You can't let one person ruin your posting experience for you.

I try and red rep ou bit I just get told I have repped too many times. You might be lucky...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back