Angel, You're a Dick

He is like the gorilla on a bike at a circus.
And what would you consider yourself?

I'm not I'm just tired of seeing these same types of posters who think that they are better than they really are. Much like you who seems rather intent on either making me look foolish or trying to have a laugh at my expense.

You're not what? And I am not needed to make you look foolish, your posts do that all on their own. And have I ever claimed to be a quality poster?

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2581080 said:
And what would you consider yourself?

A normal person.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2581080 said:
You're not what? And I am not needed to make you look foolish, your posts do that all on their own. And have I ever claimed to be a quality poster?

Norman your nothing to me just some nobody trying to make me tick. So I'll cut you off there.

Now politely go fall to your death somewhere.

A normal person.
The byciclist gorilla seems more impressive to me. And don't sell yourself short, you are a very special person.

Norman your nothing to me just some nobody trying to make me tick. So I'll cut you off there.

Now politely go fall to your death somewhere.
Now that is just to bad, I was really hoping to become your everything. I do like how you cut me off so you do not have to explain your nonsense though. And the wishing my death is pretty intimidating, I might just be to afraid to talk to you anymore.

He's not talking to you IP.

Charlie, not much man. Just the same old, getting paid, laid and made. Adelaide's getting into the summer now man, so plenty of suntanning time for ya boy. How bout you, much new in M.A?

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2581099 said:
The byciclist gorilla seems more impressive to me. And don't sell yourself short, you are a very special person.

Now that is just to bad, I was really hoping to become your everything. I do like how you cut me off so you do not have to explain your nonsense though. And the wishing my death is pretty intimidating, I might just be to afraid to talk to you anymore.

You seem a fair bit moronic now that I think about it. As a quick side note Bicyclist not byciclist and I don't think that Sentences start with And.

Now onto you as a poster.

You seem to think that coming across as a smart ass is the cool way about things but you'll soon realise that being some one liner is nothing to be proud of. I never meant to call you in anyway a quality poster, in fact I wouldn't consider you anything positive for this board. If I'm right which I can be a lot........ you will just dissolve into obscurity like some many others that "exploded" onto the forums.

Now you can by my ignore lists everything.

Bill Lesnar is used to posters seeking his his attention. Bill lesnar however thinks you are a bit of a loser.

You seem a fair bit moronic now that I think about it. As a quick side note Bicyclist not byciclist and I don't think that Sentences start with And.

You seem to think that coming across as a smart ass is the cool way about things but you'll soon realise that being some one liner is nothing to be proud of. I never meant to call you in anyway a quality poster, in fact I wouldn't consider you anything positive for this board. If I'm right which I can be a lot........ you will just dissolve into obscurity like some many others that "exploded" onto the forums.

Bill Lesnar feels as though Impact Player has dug himslef into a hole and is running with his tail between his legs. Bill lesnar wanst to spear your puny ass on your way out.

Not running at all Smiley is just some nobody much like you who doesn't deserve to get a reaction off me.

So I shut it off and leave it be because there are posters who quite frankly aren't worth my time.

Bill Lesnar thinks Rattlesnake is jealous of Bill lesnar. Bill Lesnar is used to seeing posters with an inferiororty complex. Bill Lesnar doesnt like cock. Bill Lesnar only likes killing cock.

Bill lesnar also believes that you are a virgin. Bill Lesnar wonders if you have American propanganda blaring behind your comp.

Bill Lesnar wanst you to look Bill cold in the eye.

I don't think bicyclist, and, or sentences are proper nouns, so they should not be capitalized. You also missed a fair amount of punctuation. See, we can both do this.

I never said you called me a quality poster, I commented on you implying that I think I am hot shit. I do not expect to become some sort of wrestlezone big shot as that is not important to me, but I am interested to see if you believe you are above obscurity. The correct answer is clear, so I hope you can get it.

That does not make any sense at all.

I quite like Angel, He has a fucking awesome name, his non-spam posts are good. So who the fuck cares (apart from Leafy) if he gives out red rep? NOBODY!

Leafy, Why the fuck are you complaining? So he gives you red rep repeatedly....That's it....No one cares.

Here's some common sense, Put him on your ignore list.

It's only one point and unlike me you don't have red bars.

So, stop being a crybaby.

I go to bed last night with this thing at four pages, and then I come back with it at 25, with Rattlesnake being a cock and Bill Lesnar returning AGAIN?

Anyway, yeah, Angel's a dick. No explanation needed, he just is.

Also, Lesnar, you coward, make an alt while I'm on here so I can kick your goddamn teeth in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back