Angel, You're a Dick

Bill Lesnar just said piss off Milenko you irelvant fuckhead. Bill Lesnar wanst his coffee

1.) Why the fuck are you telling me that I was sucking dick in Prison, if you were dropping the soap six months longer then me? It's like Boy George calling Kele from Bloc Party a ******.

2.) I bet you heaps more people respect me then they do you. That's probably due to the fact that 90% of those people don't even know who you are, cock-jockey.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2581004 said:
Didn't you insult macca for being in prison, and you were there longer?

Yes but the difference is that I learned from being in there in the end but Macca is still doing the same thing he was doing before he was put in prison. I'm not still making alts and flaming Jake and Jonny.

So now try and find the next thing to pick out SNS.

Bill Lesnar feels Macca to be a bigger name than Impact player. Bill Lesnar feels impact player is a low midcarder like mvp or chris masters

Yes but the difference is that I learned from being in there in the end but Macca is still doing the same thing he was doing before he was put in prison. I'm not still making alts and flaming Jake and Jonny.

Yeah, because everyone except you loves it when I troll. Makes this place explode with glee, it does.

Why the fuck are you telling me that I was sucking dick in Prison, if you were dropping the soap six months longer then me? It's like Boy George calling Kele from Bloc Party a ******.

Your nothing without name dropping aren't you.

2.) I bet you heaps more people respect me then they do you. That's probably due to the fact that 90% of those people don't even know who you are, cock-jockey.

I would doubt this and I would prove to you any day that I'm a much better poster overall than some troll like you. If you don't think so prove it junior.

Also noticed that you are bit angry Macca did someone like me faze the almighty troll Macca?

Bill Lesnar feels your ugly face pissed Macca off. Bill Lesnar wanst impact player to clean his face up, its dripping with slyfox's come.

Bill Lesnar is WZ sensation

Since Macca has left prison he hasn't been breaking any rules, so It looks like he is doing alright for himself, especially considering he has the ability to make entertaining posts.

On the other hand you are not trolling people who are either rarely around or not around at all. So you must have really turned things around.

Bill Lesnar feels Macca to be a bigger name than Impact player. Bill Lesnar feels impact player is a low midcarder like mvp or chris masters

Impactplayer feels like Bill Lasnar needs therapy.

Bill Lesnar, you and your modesty.

It's more like a Lucky Cannon.

Yet still more skilled than you, embarrassed much..... because I know I would be.

IP I'm not gonna waste my time on this shit.. Just thought I'd have a bit of fun.

I know I was just playing around.

Yeah, because everyone except you loves it when I troll. Makes this place explode with glee, it does.

I doubt anyone of importance to this board finds you amusing rather than a person with shit for brains.

LOL. Pur-lease. How could I be angry at someone who has yet to even hit one successful punchline on me so far. As a matter of fact, all this shit is, is more free P.R for me, so thanks buddy.

Also, the general reason I'm vastly respected round here is because unlike you, not only have my spam posts gained recognition, but my serious wrasslin' talk as well. I honestly have never seen a non-spam post from you, why is that loverboy?

Bill Lesnar must be licking his lips, knowing that I've set him up to finish the prey.

I doubt anyone of importance to this board finds you amusing rather than a person with shit for brains.

Yo', somebody call D-Man and xfear. Impactplayer just called them shit-for brains.

Oi, if that was me, I wouldn't take that, blud. You get me?

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2581039 said:
Since Macca has left prison he hasn't been breaking any rules, so It looks like he is doing alright for himself, especially considering he has the ability to make entertaining posts.

He is like the gorilla on a bike at a circus.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2581039 said:
On the other hand you are not trolling people who are either rarely around or not around at all. So you must have really turned things around.

I'm not I'm just tired of seeing these same types of posters who think that they are better than they really are. Much like you who seems rather intent on either making me look foolish or trying to have a laugh at my expense.

You're doing a pretty good job of that yourself though.

Yo' J-Dogg, I see you lurking. Are you gonna let Impactplayer say that shit about D-Man?

Bill Lesnar wanst to spear impact player through the barricade. Bill Lesnar wants cardinal to get his tiny cock out of Impacts playes ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back