Over The Limit LD is going to war with Donald Trump on 5/23/10

Tell me about it.

So before the match was started it was agreed by both Rey and punk that if punk lost he would get his head shaved, and if ray lost he would join the SES. Rey won the match so Punk had to shave his head. Punk didnt want to honor the agreement, so he called out his mob of a hot chick with no hair, some giant ****** and a guy who won't show his face. so then kane came out for some reason and beat up everyone. Rey was able to take punk and handcuff him to the ropes. It was then that Punks hair started to be shaved, and some people started looking into things that werent there, like comparing C.M Punk to jesus. As soon as he was finished, he grabbed clumps of punks hair and walked out, while the hot chick with no hair and the guy who wont show his face, covered him with towels as they walked him out.

TEE HEE

What a riot!

So who would Punk be feuding with if he would have won?

Swagger? Maybe if one were face then it would work. Not right now.

Big Show? Moving on.

Christian? Definite possibly.

Hardy was the best thing that ever happened to Punk. If Morrison wasn't drafted to RAW, then I would have loved to see them feud. That's the breaks.

Or maybe Punk would have Rey do his bidding? We saw how well that worked for JBL.

I remember the last time Rey was a heel. Would be awful as it was back then.

So who would Punk be feuding with if he would have won?

Swagger? Maybe if one were face then it would work. Not right now.

Big Show? Moving on.

Christian? Definite possibly.

Hardy was the best thing that ever happened to Punk. If Morrison wasn't drafted to RAW, then I would have loved to see them feud. That's the breaks.

Same thing applies to the fact that he lost... who is he gonna feud with now? Kane.

Though I do agree a Morrison/Punk feud would be good, if their little ECW feud was any indication.

Yeah because you have to lose to somebody to put them over right?

In this case, YES. Punk's SES gimmick has potential to be the mosty fucking awesome cultieist thing WWE's produced in YEARS. How the fuck is it supposed to advance if the fucking leader can't beat a midget with a bad knee who loses sweet fuck all by staying on his back for three seconds and not pulling off the most ******ed reversals out of his annonymised ass. I also loathe abhore and detest the 619.

LJL, you dont think that Rey refusing to drop the title to Ziggler helped him more than hurt him, do you?

fuck rey mysterio damn wetback should mow my fucking lawn, and you must be 10 because cm punk was rhe best thing wwe had going for them now rey ''i always end up winning the feud and burying someone" mysterio goes on destroying cm punk's character so 10 year old's buy his shirts fuck wwe i'm sticking with tna from now on i'd rather see orlando jordan squirt fake jizz on himself than wwe destroy amazing gimmicks

some ones angwwwwwy

In this case, YES. Punk's SES gimmick has potential to be the mosty fucking awesome cultieist thing WWE's produced in YEARS. How the fuck is it supposed to advance if the fucking leader can't beat a midget with a bad knee who loses sweet fuck all by staying on his back for three seconds and not pulling off the most ******ed reversals out of his annonymised ass. I also loathe abhore and detest the 619.

LJL, you dont think that Rey refusing to drop the title to Ziggler helped him more than hurt him, do you?

I would have rather had Ziggler win the belt from Morrison than Rey but that's just me.

fuck rey mysterio damn wetback should mow my fucking lawn, and you must be 10 because cm punk was rhe best thing wwe had going for them now rey ''i always end up winning the feud and burying someone" mysterio goes on destroying cm punk's character so 10 year old's buy his shirts fuck wwe i'm sticking with tna from now on i'd rather see orlando jordan squirt fake jizz on himself than wwe destroy amazing gimmicks

This FTW! :icon_neutral:

Boo fucking hoo. Take your racism and shove it up your ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back