• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Result's February 2nd.

United States Champion Chris Benoit def. Finlay
Deuce and Domino def. WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick
Mr. Kenney def. Vito
Miz def. Matt Hardy

Chris Benoit vs. Finlay was good. It's like what we've seen on several occasions. It pissed me off we couldn't see new content instead of the same match. Though no matter how many times you see it, it never gets stale. Alot of holds. Match slows down alot of course because it's technical wrestling at it's best imo. Boogeyman comming out and ruining the match sucked. There was really no explanation for why he would come out. Just for little bastard? Pathetic Program imo.

Mr. Kennedy vs. Vito was bad. Vito takes advantage then Mr. Kennedy gets finish. Wins match and pounces Vito up a bit. Good warm up for next weak. I don't get what there getting at with Vito. He was undefeated fighting no body's and when he steps up he get's destoryed.

The Hooligans lost to The Greecers(Made up my own name) in what was a predictable match. Hooligans always loose the non title match up and make a come back win at the PPV with titles on the line but I doubt they will survive this time around. I'm interested in this feud.

Miz vs. Hardy was just suckish. Why? Because Hardy jobs to Miz. A joke. Will hardy ever get a push? Jeff is on RAW winning matches. Matt is on SD! jobbing to MIZ! I am a fan of Miz but mercury interfering and a weak spinning kneck breaker or w.e get's him the victory.

No Way Out Match announcement segment. HBK and Cena vs. Tista and Taker. I saw this comming as someone spoiled it in PPV section :(. I think it's going to be semi-ok. As long as HBK and Taker are in the ring at the same time for the majority of the match. The segment was awesome. All the suprise entrants. HBK teasing to another Taker/HBK match. I was hyped for the segment if thought I knew what was going to happen. The live crowd ate it all up.

On a side note. Vicky is acting weird. She siezed an opportunity? I wonder what she's talking about. I mean. Chavo basically left her for dry. Benoit almost put her in the sharp shooter. Is she bringing back Mysterio or maybe Henry? I dont know but I'm interested. Also her relationship with Kristal seems to have a place in this puzzle or maybe I'm just thinking about it too much.

Overall. Another good SD!

It doesnt start here for another 45 minute's. I've managed to get my daughter into wrestling, but Smackdown is the only one I'll let her watch. I always have to watch the Raw/Smackdown after a P.P.V. just to see what shape the next Pay-Per-View will take.

Just thought I would tell you all what I thought about SmackDown. We get it before you so it is the one advantage that we have. Don't read it if you want to watch it Jake.

Benoit and Finlay opened the show with a fast paced, brutal match that wasn't their best, but still showed that the matches on SmackDown can beat any 5 minute piece of crap that Raw ends with a DQ. It was mostly back and forth fighting but it was good to see the two go at it again. Benoit won with a rollup after the 'fantastic, well thought out gimmick that ensures the financial stability of this company for years to come' in the Boogeyman kidnapped another of the WWE's creations in the Little Bastard. A split between Fit and the midget looks probable as does an angle between the Boogeyman and Finlay at WM. Oh Boy...

Next was I think a tag match between the Greasers and London and Kendrick. A slow match that really showed how little the WWE lets these CW's do. London played the face in peril for much of the match and The Greasers won with a shining wizard to the face. The tag teams are getting worse and worse aren't they?

I think that Vito faced a fired up Kennedy next. A short match that really put over Kennedy as SmackDowns best heel wrestler. He dominated Vito in the match and a funny note was that they edited the part where he dropped the mic in his hand. Kennedy will face Batista next week for the title. I have not the slightest idea who will win?????

Matt Hardy then faced the Miz in another thrown together match that they really shouldn't bother with. Miz is really terrible in the ring. Every criticism JBL hilariously comes up with is right about this guy. Joey Mercury hit Hardy with his mask and Miz picked up the win. I was really under the impression that it was Jeff Hardy that jumped on the ladder that hurt Mercury. The feud looks like continuing.

King Booker's segment was boring. I am surprised the fans hate him so much in his home town. I see no point in the gimmick although he seemed to have fun with the crowd. It looks like a Kane and Booker angle which seems pointless again to me.

Some stupid Bikini contest to fill the time in occured. YAAAAWNNN. Jillian is an awful singer but JBL had his moments in the segment as the host.

Lastly Batista came to the ring demanding an answer from Undertaker. Man he sucks on the mic. Cena came out and also wanted an answer. Lashley didn't come out because ECW was taped after SmackDown I think so the Taker interference didn't happen at that time. Michaels came out and demanded the match I would love to see: Taker vs Michaels. These two guys could still put on a show Cena or Batista could never touch in their prime, even though these two guys are getting on in years. McMahon came out and said that he doesn't want to see that match and then made Taker and Batista vs Cena and Michaels at No Way Out. Wh-What is this, Bizzaro World? They have two SmackDown PPV's in a row with a tag team main event. Double Yawn.

Overall the show was its crappy self, save for the opening match. If only Raw could show at least the matches that SD shows. They concentrate more on the wrestling aspects but their wrestlers suck. It would get a D+ from me. I wouldn't really bother watching it.

With No Way Out looming, I doubt the Boogeyman/Finlay feud will last until Wrestlemania, hopefully they'll have just one match at NWO and that'll be the end of their feud.

The tag-team division just sucks. Deuce and Domino beat two teams of jobbers and all of a sudden they're wrestling the tag champs (even if it was non-title). I would rather see London and Kendrick continue feuding with Regal and Taylor instead of facing off against the two rookies.

I hope this is the end of Vito's awful dress gimmick, and the burial of Matt Hardy continues as he jobs to the Miz, although they decided to keep going with the Mercury/Matt feud.

And proving that the brand extension is worth nothing, we have HBK and Cena show up in SD because... they can? Its crap like this and seeing MNM and the hardys feuding that make me think that the brand extension has served its purpose. And anyone else get the feeling that Vince is shooting everytime he says he doesn't care about what we (the fans) want?

Undertaker will decide his Wrestle Mania opponent at the begining of this Monday's Raw.

If that's the case what's the point of the tag match at N.W.O.?

Raw Result's 5th February

# The World's Greatest Tag Team & Chris Masters def. Carlito & Cryme Tyme
# Umaga def. Balls Mahoney
# Super Crazy def. Johnny Nitro
# Women's Champion Mickie James def. Melina
# Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy def. Ric Flair
# ECW World Champion def. Kenny Dysktra
# Shawn Michaels def. Edge and Randy Orton (Triple Threat Match)

How is Kenny qualified to take a World Title shot, even if it is for a dead brand?

That was the first Jeff Hardy match in year's I was glad he won. Ric Flair vs. Jeff Hardy at W.M. no thank's.

Although Flair showed why he should give up wrestling and be a manager or G.M.

Super Crazy defeating Jonny Nitro?

After watching what I think was the best RAW in maybe 2 years, I have come to the conclusion that the brand extension needs to end. It was so refreshing to see 'taker, lashley, batista on RAW mixing it up with hbk, cena, and rated rko. Yes there will be roster cuts but I think there is too much dead weight anyways. It was like I said something very refreshing in what has been a very bland new year in wrestling.

Raw was great last night. The last few Raws have been pretty good. I hated how kenny dykstra got a shot at the title. Im glad Lashley tore him up I hate dykstra.

I'm not surprised that RAW was good. There was no Khali which always helps and instead of being booked like sports entertainment it was booked like wait for.... A Wrestling show!! Besides, when Wrestlemania is near we start seeing some good shows, I expect tonight's ECW to be good, something that doesn't happen all that often.

I just hope they can keep this up and we continue to see more great shows. I wonder if there will be an Edge and Orton will fued or just go back to a tag team.

Raw this week definitely had its moments, but again it still left a little to be desired. The matches were without doubt, better than what they normally are, and they went from one of the worst women's match in recent memory to one that really stood out as one of the best that has been on Raw lately.

The opening segment set up the rest of the night and I enjoyed the Taker chokeslamming Batista bit. The fans have really sided with Undertaker in my opinion, so why not make the WM match interesting and turn Batista heel for it? It was expected that he would face Batista at WM, but the last few weeks provided a little bit of interest in it. Shawn Michaels and John Cena are yet to have the moment that begins their feud for real, and it was good to at least see some heels get involved in that segment.

May I say that Vince has been great on the mic lately and his jokes have been getting better. If we are ignorant of the feud he is involved in, I believe the boss's authority figure can shine through on the mic instead. It is good to see him being more involved in running the show on screen, but I just wish that he wouldn't keep doing these awful feuds and Trump obssession shit that he is doing now. Again, his mic work has been great lately, but any joke is overshadowed by Donald Trump crap. I can see that they are going somewhere with the feud and the business proposal actually interests me so that is one thing I will be looking forward to hearing next week, although I should brace myself for the Kiss My Ass Club crap I hope won't take up 30 minutes of programming like the usual one does.

6 Man Tag Match: The World's Greatest Tag Team and Chris Masters def Cryme Tyme and Carlito
3/10​

The 6 man tag match was a big disappointment for me. Here they had some up and coming talent in Cryme Tyme, Carlito, Masters and the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, and yet the match lasted for only about 5 minutes. They could have had some incredible tag team action, and yet the match was rushed and barely had any action in it. The best moment was of course the finish when Shelton showed the athleticism at the finish that he should show through the whole match. It was good to see them get the win but I don't think anyone cared. I would give the match a 3 out of 10, simply because of the finish and the winners.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umaga def Balls Mahoney
2/10​

Do I need to go into it? Umaga looks directionless now and that is a shame that his gigantic push has come to an end after he showed some great skill. The WWE ruined this guy like they have with all other heels, especially Cena's opponents. They are starting from scratch now with him again, and again he is just squashing guys left and right. Could it really get any worse for the ECW originals? It is so obvious that Vince would never let them win a match or feud against the crap that is the current WWE wrestlers, so I think he is going to crush their careers while they are still anxiously waiting to get the hell out of the WWE. Why must Raw be filled with these sorts of matches? We don't need them and if they want to fill the time gaps, make the mid card matches longer. That helps those wrestlers develop their skills so that they can put on main events that go the full distance. 5 minute squashes do nothing of the sort in regards to helping young guys build match skills. This is all Umaga looks like doing now and that is again, a great shame. The match would get a 2/10 from me, only because it made Umaga look strong again but otherwise it was pointless and terrible for Balls.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Crazy def Johnny Nitro
4/10​

Nitro and Crazy put on another 5 minute match that was slightly better than the tag match. It is a shame at the state that Nitro is in now because he cannot get a win. At all. I understand the push for Crazy but that match could have adverse effects on Nitro and he seems to be going downhill. Fast. This is the kind of match that should be showcased in the mid card and be allowed to be longer. The guys can definitely take a match that long unlike some main eventers on Raw. The match had some good wrestling though and would get a 4/10 for me just for being horrendously short. Again, Nitro cannot buy a win and the guy doesn't deserve that crap.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women's Championship Match: Mickie James def Melina
7/10​

The women's match was extremely intense and was the crowd was surprisingly into it. These two should be in a long feud because they have the real life hatred that they can draw into it. Both could really benefit from eachother because they do need improvement and a lot of it, but if the two could go at it like this each time they face eachother I will be happy. This wasn't the best womens wrestling match I have seen but it is miles ahead of what Maria and Candice could do in the ring. They need to keep this up here because the womens division is in dire need of improvement. These two could never be junior Trish's and Lita's but they are at least showing some skill which is badly needed in a slumping division. If they could improve, maybe the division could and they really put on an intense match so there could be life left here. I would like to see more of Victoria wrestling, but until her competition is improved, she won't be wrestling top matches anytime soon. Melina is improving each week and Mickie is a great face so these two could go places. Props to the WWE for putting on an entertaining womens match for once. A 7/10 from me which is a great improvement on last weeks womens debacle. We need more of this intensity and passion throughout the entire WWE.

Jeff Hardy def Ric Flair
5/10​

The Ric Flair and Jeff Hardy match lived up to expectations that one would assume of Ric Flair and Jeff Hardy. Nothing special but it was more interesting than the other matches on Raw that they had. A close match in the end that didn't hurt anybody and went for as long as I thought it should have. The end was interesting and it seems the Intercontinental title is now getting heated in regards to competition. I don't believe Ric Flair should be anywhere inside a wrestling ring now, but at least he is still showing decent matches now. Just a solid 5/10 for me for being nothing special at all, but still more interesting than some previous matches and pulling a decent, exciting match out of the two and a solid mid card bout. The aftermath was interesting and it could set up something soon, but I will get into that later.

ECW Title Match: Lashley def Dykstra
8/10​

The next match was a big surprise. Dykstra vs Lashley for the ECW title. I don't understand why it is on Raw but this is the WWE though, where they think of stupid ideas daily. The match was incredible for Lashley's standards and showed that Kenny Dykstra is the next big thing. He pulled out an interesting match in a seemingly pointless time filler and took Lashley a lot further than one would expect from him. It was exciting, but the crowd wasn't as into it as they would be with most title matches and really showed that Lashley is a terrible choice as a champion for the fans. But again, he pulled out a competitive match, and raised respect for him in the ring and kept Dykstras rise up the ladder intact. Good match for two young guys and something that we need to see more of. A 8/10 simply because it was surprising how good Lashley could be in the ring when he is put with guys that can wrestle. Maybe there is hope for him after all.

The Flair Promo!!
10/10​

Now we get to the best moment of the whole night and that was Ric Flairs run in with Carlito. This is the Ric Flair we need to see. The guy who still has the intensity and passion in his promos as he always did. Where are these sorts of guys today? Anywhere? Ric showed just how great he still was in a very surreal promo that was amazing. This is what Ric Flair should be doing. Talking and staying out of the ring at all costs. An angle between him and the young guys could be an occurence and that would be great to see. The heel Ric Flair is great to see, and manager looks like the position he could go. What Ric said could really be applied to some of the guys in the WWE now. Carlito really doesn't have any intensity and passion in his matches like guys who lived and bled for this business did, and Ric Flair is one of them. His promo was intense again (that is about the 50th time I have said that word) and really drew attention from me. Great work on the promos tonight Raw!

Triple Threat #1 Contenders Match: Shawn Michaels def Edge and Randy Orton
7/10​

The Main Event wasn't as good as I would have liked to see, but it shows a real importance in the main events on Raw that was lacking as of late. The past few main events have been awesome and that is what we need to see. The match wasn't anything special but I think it built up the Edge/Orton feud like their promo did. It concentrated on 2 on 1 mostly and then the split and I think Michaels was the deserved winner and it didn't hurt anyone. I won't go into the fact that I hate the WM main events right now, but it was obvious that Michaels was going over. It was exciting though and a good finish. 7/10 for being solid and nothing else. Not like the Triple Threats that we have seen before but excellent for Raw main event standards.

The aftermath put importance on the NWO main event and that seems like a good idea to me. A good build up to WM from the four guys though and it was good to see them start the feuds before it was ridiculously late.

Overall It would get a B from me. It was solid again with a few good moments. None better than the Ric Flair promo. That is the promo we want to see and that is what the guy should be doing. The women's match was impressive, and something we need to see more of. They shouldn't have Maria stinking up the ring, but like this week, they should focus on building up women who have potential.

The ECW title match was a sleeper match that surprised all. It was a lot better than you would expect and that is what should be main eventing ECW each week. The Triple Threat match left a little to be desired but really it did all it had to. There is importance on main events now, and that is good to see. The card was booked outstandingly for their standards as well. The mid card matches could have been better, but we weren't drowned in pointless promos and the ones they had were great and at the right time.

What I didn't like on Raw is something that is prominent each week and that is the squash and 5 minute matches. They are un-needed when matches like Crazy and Nitro could go for a lot longer, and the one tag match could have been a lot better if they let them do their thing for 10-15 minutes rather than just 5. They didn't have any matches that they make you pay for on PPV's though, and it was good they avoided that and went for some fresh things.

The show was interesting to say the least and made things clearer for WM. This is what Raw has to be like each week but that is only the standard. There is still a lot to be improved upon, but they had nothing that stood out as being terrible this week, and that is a change for the better. Matches were solid though and better than normal, and hopefully SD and ECW will be the same. But I am wary of the fact that Trump is coming and as is the Kiss My Ass Club crap that needlessly pollutes Raw most weeks. Stick with this format Raw, of no pointless promos (although they had Umaga squashing Balls for no reason) and they should be like this every week.

I will be very surprised if someone read that all but it was fun to type.

Royal Rumble Rematch

As ordered by General Manager Theodore Long, next week on SmackDown Mr. Kennedy will challenge Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship. Kennedy has complained to Long non-stop since his loss at the Royal Rumble, and he looks to defeat The Animal for the title.

Undertaker kicking off the show

WWE.com has learned that the Deadman will kick off the show in singles action this Friday on SmackDown. Who will Undertaker facing, and will that man be the next victim on the Phenom's road to WrestleMania?

Smackdown Preview.

Tag Team Blockbuster

The No Way Out pay-per-view is two weeks away, and Mr. McMahon has announced that at the event, World Tag Team Champions Shawn Michaels and John Cena [also the WWE Champion], will face the team of Undertaker and World Heavyweight Champion Batista.

Result's 9th February

* Undertaker def. Miz
* Deuce & Domino def. London & Kendrick (non-title)
* Joey Mercury def. Matt Hardy
* Finlay def. Boogeyman
* Daivari def. Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms (non-title)
* World Heavyweight Champion Batista def. Mr. Kennedy

Why have Deuce and Domino defeat the tag champ's again if they are'nt even involved in the title match at N.W.O.?

Instead of having a From The Vault section could'nt they have got Booker and Kane on the show, in other than a promo?

Raw Preview February 15th

Opponents and partners

We now know that HBK will challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 23. Before that day arrives, though, the duo are still World Tag Team Champions, and at the No Way Out pay-per-view they will team up to take on World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Undertaker. How will the opponents and partners prepare for their upcoming battles?
Educating the youth

Last week on Raw, Carlito was seen laughing it up backstage after a dissapointing loss. The second- generation Superstar was confronted by the legendary Ric Flair, who lectured Carlito on his recent attitude and behavior around the ring. Will the cocky youngster respond to the Nature Boy's claims?

Also Donald Trump will be making an appearence.

Raw is on Thursday in the U.S. this week.

NOw confirmed is 8 man tag...cena, HBK, Undertaker, Batista vs MVP, Kennedy and R-Rated RKO

The following is from WWE.com:

As the road to WrestleMania continues, Raw will take the airwaves on a special day and time: Thursday at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

Battle of the Billionaires
Real estate mogul Donald Trump came to Raw to make Mr. McMahon an offer he couldn't refuse: a Battle of the Billionaires at WrestleMania 23. But of course, he wanted to make the stakes just a little higher. What are these high stakes? Did Mr. McMahon accept The Donald's offer? Find out by watching Raw this Thursday night.

Magic eight
In the biggest Eight-Man Tag Team Match in Raw history, WWE Champion John Cena joined World Tag Team Championship partner Shawn Michaels and No Way Out opponents Batista & Undertaker to battle Rated-RKO's Edge & Randy Orton, MVP and Mr. Kennedy. Find out who came out on top of this colossal battle Thursday night at 8/7 CT.

Bulldozing the Hall?
WWE Legend and Portland, Ore. native "Rowdy" Roddy Piper made his first appearance in a Raw ring since being diagnosed with cancer. Piper introduced Dusty Rhodes as the first member of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2007, but before Piper and Rhodes could say too much, Umaga made his way to the ring. What happened when the Samoan Bulldozer went face-to-face with a current and future Hall of Famer? Tune into Raw Thursday night to find out.

See all this action and more Thursday night at the special time of 8/7 CT on the USA Network.

Raw was good this week except for the Not so Great Khali match. I thought the trump promo came off well and he looked like he knew what he was doing. I really enjoyed the main event with so much good talent in the ring it just had to be a good Main Event. I also liked the fact that rated RKO is still together i think there is still some use for edge and orton as a team.

Big ups to The WWE sign guy getting his own commercial.

Raw was good this week except for the Not so Great Khali match. I thought the trump promo came off well and he looked like he knew what he was doing. I really enjoyed the main event with so much good talent in the ring it just had to be a good Main Event. I also liked the fact that rated RKO is still together i think there is still some use for edge and orton as a team.

Big ups to The WWE sign guy getting his own commercial.

I agree. Raw this year has been much better this year and is improving. Its been better than it has in recent years. The Great Khali pisses me off. They make this guy out to be invinsible all because of his size. The Big Show was 80 pounds heavier than him and he was never unstoppable and I hate how he beats his opponents in 2 seconds using about 2 moves and doing that stupid thing where he raises his arms and yells in the middle of the match. He's no fun to watch.

Result's 16th February

# Boogeyman def. Finlay
# Deuce def. Brian Kendrick
# WWE Champion John Cena & Shawn Michaels def. MVP & Mr. Kennedy
# World Heavyweight Champion Batista & Undertaker def. Rated-RKO
# Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Scotty 2 Hotty (No Contest)

I hope Finlay is given something meaningfull to do after The Boogeyman feud.

Mickie James vs. Melina for the Women's Title and R.V.D. vs. Edge for a M.I.T.B. sot are the only confirmed match's for tonight.

The card looks decent and I hope the matches are great because they deserve to be. Edge and RVD should be allowed to go for 15 minutes because they deserve it and WM should look a little clearer after tonight. I hope Mickie and Melina can show what they showed a few weeks ago, because they have it in them and I think it looks like a decent Raw. I am interested in the Orton and Cena match as well, because I haven't seen the two go at it before.

I know, and so far Edge has qualified for Money In The Bank, and Melina's the new Women's Champion. What ever will happen next? These are all Vince favourites from what I can see. LOL but it was funny when Mickie slapped Todd Grisham round the face

Actually Melina has been in the doghouse with Vince for quite some time now Nishaz, so her win I found really surprising.

I thought last nights Raw was great, one of the best I've seen in some time. I can't wait to see who Trump picks next week.

I've got all good words for the Raw brand, can't exactly say that for the Smackdown brand (I'm looking at you Little Boogeyman and Finlay).

Has she (Melina)? Ok, my mistake. I was surprised she won too. I don't think IMO that she's good enough to be champion.
Regarding RAW last night, I have to agree, it was one of the best in a very long time. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad that they have left us in suspense over who will be Trump's rep. This might just bring the viewers in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back