Official Raw/Smackdown Aftermath, Ratings and Review Thread

Grade tonight's RAW.

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wish X-Pac would come back & interfere in the main event leading 2 a tag match next week possibly ending via DQ then we can have a NO DQ tag match at the Rumble...

a guy can only wish, right? lol

I'm SO curious to see what will happen with DX tonight. I wonder if HBK's just gonna come out to his own music when he wrestles Rated RKO

As I said, I'd love 2 see X-Pac, but face it:

X-PAC'S NOT COMING 2 RAW! YET ALONE WWE!

well, it may not be very that big of a deal but i think what music HBK comes out to is a good indication as to what will happen with the DX angle. If he comes out with the DX music then it might be a sign that it will continue...if he comes out to the "sexy boy" music then I think that would an indication that there is no more DX as of right now....should be interesting....If you ask me I would love for Y2J to return...it would be a nice little boost and a great suprise. He is working on a movie deal but is not touring right now and not recording right now with Fozzy....the time may be right...who knows...

i think orton and edge will turn on each other meaning dx and rated rko are both over. that will lead to edge and orton losing the tag belts next week to cryme tyme and having a mini feud going into the royal rumble. then orton will win the rumble and edge will hate hbk for elimanating him from the rumble leading to a fued with hbk and edge for wm23. and orton will go on to face cena for the title at wm23

2 things will happen marcello could be right or someone will join dx maybe xpac
or someone else but i could be wrong

i think orton and edge will turn on each other meaning dx and rated rko are both over. that will lead to edge and orton losing the tag belts next week to cryme tyme and having a mini feud going into the royal rumble. then orton will win the rumble and edge will hate hbk for elimanating him from the rumble leading to a fued with hbk and edge for wm23. and orton will go on to face cena for the title at wm23

if they are going to go thru the trouble of having orton and edge turn on each other wouldnt you think they start a feud between the both of them? It would seem logical to me at least.

Anyone think that someone may come back and help HBK? Based on the way that they said that "No One" can stop them from hurting HBK. I think its very possible

is it just me or does it seem as though they are building to something big happening tonight...the whole hacksaw segment and HBK still shown as representing DX.

Something tells me that he will have a partner and DX will not end tonight...just my opinion though.

Oh look i think Y2J would be the right evryone would love it , i thik y2j's new home town is in LA? not sure but would have to see, i hope its just a beating and thats it nothing else, if so 'TNA chants??' watch for some X pac chants tonight!

I hope that they pull something out of their butts. Cause beating Hacksaw didn't do anything for me. It was just a BS beat someone up that has nothing to do with the story line.

When Jeff and Nitro were in the ring, it felt exciting. These two need to be pushed into a higher status stat.

Kenny vs Flair is a joke.

WWE has been living on DX. They need it to continue. Perhaps bring in several new members, and then give Michaels some off time.

Edge is great, but Orton sucks. They need to end RKO and put Edge with someone else like Nitro. The put Orton in his rightful place between Murdoch and Cade.

I hope that they pull something out of their butts. Cause beating Hacksaw didn't do anything for me. It was just a BS beat someone up that has nothing to do with the story line.

When Jeff and Nitro were in the ring, it felt exciting. These two need to be pushed into a higher status stat.

Kenny vs Flair is a joke.

WWE has been living on DX. They need it to continue. Perhaps bring in several new members, and then give Michaels some off time.

Edge is great, but Orton sucks. They need to end RKO and put Edge with someone else like Nitro. The put Orton in his rightful place between Murdoch and Cade.

when i saw flair with the DX shirt on i felt let down big time....maybe this will tie into what you are saying of several new members being brought in.....if it ends up just being flair that is just plain lame.

raymond 27913 aren't you ashamed to like a gay wrestler like John Fagboy Cena and your predictions for WM23 LOL you suck you are so wrong
I hope Cena loses cause I was right Edge won the belt as I predicted in 2006 and Lita also won hehehehehe
I know what I am talking about and for now DX = DPX they are dead its over they were around for a short time to build up ratings
2 bad they didn't get nWo vs DPX that would ve soared ratings

Justinightmare you are dumb dirtbag...john cena is one of the best wwe champions of his time..u hate DX, only u and vince mcmahon in the storyline hates dx...batista will stay on smackdown cuz if he goes to raw then raw will monopolize the wwe and they dont want that. Mark my words, they may not mean much now but watch: Cena vs Austin for wwe title, Lashley vs Undertaker for world title and mick foley vs nitro at wm23

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Well i thinkvince couldnt possibly get hold of Y2J or Xpac or really anyone to join DX, its seems probably next week something , what do ut think will happen next week?

HBK possibly the man saving from the show to be really dead i suppose, its quite good that he made it entertaining i guess, the take away DX sings was ok.

What do u think will happen next week?? and what is this DX-RKO feud going to go???, i think Flair and HBK teaming up soon. What do u think???

That was amazing, and ya I was hoping Flair would come out but I guess not. But still that was a very entertaining match and I love Shawn Michaels

Wow.. another mediocre raw. I was really hoping dx would be ended tonight but it didnt happen.How did Jim Duggan get mixed up in the dx rated rko story? did i miss that or something.Is that the only way they can get over as heels is beat the shit out of legends (duggan and flair) that really dont have anything to do with triple h,hbk or dx? also what was up with the dx shirts flair and hbk had on with crosses? is Shawn gonna make dx all religious ?

Another dumb Trump reference but vince finally admits he tries to dictate to the fans who to like and cheer for.My prediction for the trump/ mcmahon in a wrestler's corner = carlito w/trump vs khali w/mcmahon since khali doesnt have anything going for him.

More cena vs umaga? Anyone else bored with that already?It looked like Cena couldn't even pick up the ring steps to hit umaga with.

I wish tna would 've been on i think i might've turned that on ....

Good thing I skipped RAW and watched 24 instead tonight. First time in ages I didn't care to see RAW this week.

seriously i think mickfoley and or chris jericho would hel hbk but i would of loved deisel aka kevin nash to come back on hbk's side

Great finish in my opinion. Practically that was the only way to save DX and to save RAW (because with DX gone right now, RAW would be garbage). And as for the DX-Cross T-Shirt...It has Shawn Michaels' cross and Triple H's skull in the middle of it, seeing as those 2 are DX. And they tried a HBK/J Hardy storyline before (right before Jeff got fired), and the fans didnt really click onto it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back