Official Raw/Smackdown Aftermath, Ratings and Review Thread

Grade tonight's RAW.

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeah i agree its the first day that umaga can touch cena so i think k-suck will be getting the win, cena goes on to either beat umaga or win by dq

that was the single most predictable match I've ever seen, I am glad however they were smart enough to put this matc on first and get it out of way, however I see something comeing out of this later on in the show another match or something

THat was also the first time in a long time that i did not heard any one boo when cena gave Kfed the FU

Raw Result's 1st January 2006

K-Fed def John Cena
Cryme Tyme & The Highlanders def T.W.G.T.T., Cade & Murdock
Jeff Hardy def Rob Conway
Melina def Maria
Kenny & Chris Masters def Carlito & Ric Flair
Umaga, Armand Alejandro Estrada, The Coach & Johnny Nirto def John Cena by D.Q.

Could that Rob Conway part be a face turn for McMahon? He was in his original clothing type of thing and got cheered by the crowd, and now looks like returning as a full time authority figure for the WWE on tv. Who knows, maybe the crowd will start cheering an unbiased McMahon?

The DX promo was good and it may have restored some of the lost heat DX have been getting lately. John Cena vs Umaga is looking okay, I wish people would lay off it though. It's better than K-Fed vs Cena for the title and looks like going on to the Rumble. It was disappointing that Nitro vs Hardy wasn't elaborated on further. It's a steel cage match and should be one of the biggest draws to the PPV, but Nitro was involved with the K-Fed part of the show. Mickie James and Victoria looks great, and Victoria even alluded to Wrestlemania and a Mickie James vs Victoria match could be possible.

As for the show, it was a little disappointing that it wasn't up to scratch with the last two shows (it was the first Raw I'd seen for a month not counting the Troops show) but it sets up for a good NYR. The edgier Raw is making it a lot more enjoyable and looks good for 2007!

Let's hope SmackDown follows Raws lead to more exciting shows (I don't care about ECW.)

Thought this was one of the best things of the night..

Vince McMahon said:
Donald has had his hands full with none other than...

YOKOZUNA!!

Anyway, JC vs. K-Fed..predictable and boring.

I think the same thing goes for DX these days.

raw was alright, it seemed really slow though, and not neerly enough actual wrestling. they really need to quit double booking superstars though.

but the DX bit was good, brought them back to being pissed off and all that good stuff, also the whole conchairto (<-Spelling?) thing is getting old. i dont mind RKO beatin the:shit: outta flair, cuz it makes the fued go well, but isnt there another way to hurt the guy? toss his ass through a table, or off a ladder or somethin. or maybe use... dare i say it... trips sledge hammer to do some damage.

i do find that odd, that HHH is like the only person that seems to use those things lately. well aside from his opponents when he has already pulled it out.

anyways, i did like the McMahon deal, that was kinda cool, and it would be cool to see him do a face turn. but then we would prolly need teddy long, or a GM for raw/ecw to be a heel GM. cuz with all good guys in power, how can the heels really do anything to generate heat and not get punished for it?

but yes, raw isnt lookin too bad for '07 so far. i'm looking foreward to next week now.

This weeks RAW was by far the most depressing show that I have seen since before Vince put an end to WcW. Allowing K-Fed to claim a victory over John Cena was by far the worst angle I have ever seen! Vince needs to fire himself for allowing that one through creative. Then there is the point that Umaga and Cena both had a "No Contact" rule placed on them by the very same person whom placed himself in a match later during RAW which saw John Cena facing Umaga before New Years Revolution. This the most disgusting abuse of power since Vince placed himself in the way of D-X. I think that this due to the fact that RAW talent is wearing really thin. Besides Cena, the only really strong talents that RAW has is Flair, HHH, Shawn, Cena, and maybe Orton (if WWE removed the ******** from his ass in the form of Edge). In short, RAW for Jan 1, 2007 was :shit: , barely worth the effort of staying awake.

Preview 5th January

Beat the clock, the winner facing Batista at the Royal Rumble. including Kane, King Booker, Chris Benoit and Mr Kennedy.

Smackdown result's 5th January.

Kane def Chavo Guerrero in 7:53
Paul London and Brian Kendrick went to a draw.
King Booker def Gregory Helms in 6:24
Jimmy Yang and Tatanka went to a draw
Kennedy def Chris Benoit in 5:07 (Kennedy leading the Smackdown Sprint)
Ashley def Jillian

Result's 8th January

Jeff Hardy def Kenny Dykstra to retain the I.C. Title
Melina & Victoria def Mickie James & Maria
''Donald Trump'' def ''Rosie O'Donnell''
Carlito def Chris Masters
Cryme Tyme def Cade & Murdock
The Great Khali def John Cena by D.Q.

I like how Khali is so bad they would'nt let him wrestle at Summer Slam because of his lack of wrestling ability. He was so bad they put him ECW as Daivari's enforcer. And yet they've put him on the only live T.V. show WWE has.

Result's 8th January

Jeff Hardy def Kenny Dykstra to retain the I.C. Title
Melina & Victoria def Mickie James & Maria
''Donald Trump'' def ''Rosie O'Donnell''
Carlito def Chris Masters
Cryme Tyme def Cade & Murdock
The Great Khali def John Cena by D.Q.

I like how Khali is so bad they would'nt let him wrestle at Summer Slam because of his lack of wrestling ability. He was so bad they put him ECW as Daivari's enforcer. And yet they've put him on the only live T.V. show WWE has.

I agree.. Khali is horrible. Vince is losing his touch if he ever had it. Will somebody please get TNA on a monday night only so Vince can pull his head out of his rear and see the light(good wrestling). Last night's RAW with the fake rosie/trump thing showed how all fans are beginning to think. I heard chants of "TNA", "We want wrestling", etc... It was almost as bad as the battle royal a few weeks ago where the WWE realized they dont have enough talent on RAW and had to get half the staff in the ring (old and worn out material).. On the bright side, Kenny is looking out to be a good wrestler and shows a little hope for the future. I liked his match with Hardy until the end. At least kenny can wrestle and do interviews, unlike Nitro who his horrible with the mic. That's my two cents. Mr. Mcmahon, please improve or fire yourself.

Its funny that the audience were watching crap and chanting for TNA which is crap.

And its even funnier that Vince thinks The Crappy Khali is a replacement for HHH as far as ratings.

Its sad that The Great Umaga and Estrada have to now share there screen time with The horrible, I cant work, I cant speak english,I will never draw Khali. Just when Raw was getting good.HHH has to go out and get hisself hurt.

Smackdown Result's 12th January

Matt Hardy vs. Finlay (No Contest)
Tatanka def. Jimmy Wang Yang
Mr. Kennedy def. United States Champion Chris Benoit
WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick def. William Regal and Dave Taylor
MVP vs. Vito (No Contest)
Undertaker vs. Miz (No Contest)

Mr. Kennedy win's the Smackdown Sprint and faces Batista at the Rumble.

is it just me or did it seem like Batista was hinting toward a future match with Taker, when he said "as for Undertaker, now that would be a first", it is no secert that WWE is planning a Batitsa/Taker match at WM, but when Batista said now that will be a first does hint toward him possiably doing somethuing at WM that would be a firs like defeat Taker, maybe I'm just reading to much into this

It was shameful what happened Monday night. I have been watching wrestling for over 35 glorious years(thank you Larry Zybysko), and finally found the worst thing I've ever seen. This is coming from someone who sat through Man-taur, Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz, etc, etc, etc. This will definitely make the Wrestlecrap (cheap plug) Hall of Shame.

Preview:Big news
January 15, 2007

WWE Champion John Cena may be in big trouble as Raw heads to Shreveport, La.

Giant announcement
Jonathan Coachman made a huge announcement last week on Raw, bringing the 7-foot-3 Great Khali to the Raw roster. In his first match as a Raw Superstar, Khali faced WWE Champion John Cena in a non-title match, but in the end Umaga entered the arena and left Cena beaten and suffering in the ring. When will the heated rivalry between these two powerful Superstars find resolution?

The only confirmed match is a handicap match between Rated R.K.O and H.B.K.

I'm not sure where there going with this, ordinarily I would say they are doing an injury angle but not with Triple H being injured. I expect somebody to aid H.B.K thus setting up a tag match between them and Rated R.K.O.

They have to get more talent. They dont have the guys like Austin, Rock, Foley and Taker anymore. With HHH down now it isnt looking good for DX as it was pulling in a lot of ratings. They should bring back X-Pac to DX and try and bring back Jericho to Raw. Damn I really wish Stone Cold didnt hurt his neck.

I've thought about it the past week and I just have a feeling that HBK will have a partner tonight that will save him from the @ss beating he is supposed to get from Rated-RKO. Perhaps X-Pac returns tonight (as many have stated that he is in fact a free agent right now) or a new DX forms tonight much like the one that formed after HBK lost to Stone Cold after Wrestlemania years back.....it should be interesting. There also is a good chance that nothing at all will happen tonight other then a handicap match.

should be interesting.....bad time for the main page to be down....lol....where is the inside scoop? lol

this could be a nice opertunity for the WWE. By that I mean that wrestling has been predictable, at least IMO since the WcW nWo days. In Bichoffs book he even states that the atmosphere of not knowing what will happen next was a big draw for the wrestling fan. Their is a lot that is up in the air right now with the top faction in wrestling, perhaps WWE can play off of it and turn it into something positive....

X-pac comin back would be sick but i heard he has a contract with Wrestling Society X which prevents him from performing, could be wrong though

I sitll believe that vince will try to helo Rko destroy dx by making it a no dq and then shawn gets his ass kicked when out of no where x pac runs out making the crowd go wild and x pac will do his finisher on both orton and edge and shawn will win and then later RKO will absolutly destroy them

I wish X-Pac would come back & interfere in the main event leading 2 a tag match next week possibly ending via DQ then we can have a NO DQ tag match at the Rumble...

a guy can only wish, right? lol

I'm SO curious to see what will happen with DX tonight. I wonder if HBK's just gonna come out to his own music when he wrestles Rated RKO

As I said, I'd love 2 see X-Pac, but face it:

X-PAC'S NOT COMING 2 RAW! YET ALONE WWE!

X-pac comin back would be sick but i heard he has a contract with Wrestling Society X which prevents him from performing, could be wrong though

His contract has expired with them which means he could come back today but then again i'd love to see chris jericho come back and help hbk from getting his ass whipped by orton and edge that would be awesome :headbanger: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back