• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Raw/Smackdown Aftermath, Ratings and Review Thread

Grade tonight's RAW.

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
y2j that is a not a good idea imo orton is in the title picture and trips is like the leader so yeh and batista is also in the title picture i mean what cud they do
Batista:yuh know what teddy im going to raw forget the title
T.Lo: k not like ur a main sd star cya
RAW
Batista:Hey Hunter
Triple H:The hell
see its not right

this weeks raw was no wear near as good as the last 2 weeks but it was ok i got a great feeling when i saw y2j hit the lionsault and the return of the a.p.a made me realy happy i cant wait for next week eric bischoff,trish stratus,stone cold,mick foley,hulk hogan,(booby lashley{yes booby}),and maybe just maybe the rock raw is gonna be kickass

If The Rock shows up it'll be the suprise of the century. Face it people Rock's done with wrestling. He still hasn't forgiven the fans for "Die, Rocky, Die!"
I enjoyed RAW this week. It's amazing how one more talented guy on the roster just brings up the whole quality of the show. Y2J entertained all night, both on the mic and in the ring. Good to see that he still plans on keeping the Walls of Jericho in his repertoire. Did JR call the Lion Tamer? Way Old School! Return of the APA was great, except for that terrible neckbreaker. Oh snap, Kennedy punked out Scott Hall. It just goes to show you how unimportant TNA is when not even a percentage of the crowd recognized the shot at Hall. I popped for it. But noboady else did. So we had Y2J, HBK, Kennedy, and The Game with speaking time tonight. If we had Santino it would have been the best promo night since The Rock was still active. I give the show a healthy A-.

I thought Raw this week as a decent show, ratings might be down this week though because of a good Monday Night Football game but overrall I think this show was just used to build up next weeks special

I really want to see The Rock show up next week that would be nice just for the fans, maybe they want to keep the shock value for next week I don't know but I won't get my hopes up

the matches on Raw this week was I think good, I hate the way the Y2J vs Umaga match ended that match was getting very very good, Orton vs HBK felt like they was just trying to kill time, I love that Kennedy is finally getting a push What the Hell took so long, but this HBK vs Kennedy fued is starting to get very interesting, the part bring out a fake Deisel, and Razor Ramon was funny even though I am not sure if the WWE crowd is getting so younger to the point that the current fans don't remember those guys or what but it was really no reaction when those guys came out like they did not know what was going on

love the way HHH is right now too, you know he is turning heel you just don't know when

I thought it sucked that it was no Santino also, I think it would have been great if they started Y2J off with a fued with Santino then moved him up to Orton, Orton is just not a good Champion I can honestly say I really don't watch Raw because of Orton, some Raws I even forget all about him, he is good in the Ring but he needs a manager or a stable or something

overrall decent show but I am more excited about next week

I agree. Tonight's RAW was the best in a long time, and it felt like there was a new writer or either things were being pushed in another, more comedic direction.

Did anyone catch it when Kennedy brought in the fake Razor, and when Razor got in the ring Kennedy said real casually 'thanks for showing up.' Guess the word was passed around about Hall at the ppv

TheOneBigWill's 'take' on Monday Night Raw: December 3rd, 2007:

Opening Promo: Chris Jericho kicks things off, & in a fit of nostalgia it strangely feels good to finally have him back. Still not the best promo in the world, & his mic. skills will likely come back with time. Jericho points out that Santino had a point, about walking in off the street & gaining a Championship match. (Santino made this point, oh the irony) So Jericho basically rants off about how he more or less "earned" his Championship match, because he cost Randy Orton a match. (Hmm, always wondered how specific, undeserving, people ever became Champ, now I know)

Enter, Randy Orton. Your basic buid yourself back & forth stuff here, with Jericho reminding the world that he did in fact defeat The Rock & Steve Austin, in the same night.. while Orton relives us through his glory days of defeating John Cena, Triple H., & Shawn Michaels. I suppose its a nice back & forth segemnt.. & finally, enter William Regal to set up the double Main Event.

The Segments:

Mr. Kennedy's Heart-Breaking Promo: There is no way, I've seen a better promo, then the one he cut.. within the past 3-4 monthes. Mr. Kennedy pulled this out, & did an AMAZING job with it. I honestly had my heart set on an actual real life Marty Jannetty returning though.. so, he did kinda break my heart.

The best part, hands down, would have to be the Scott Hall reference to no-showing T.N.A.'s p.p.v. ("By the way, thanks for showing up!" CLASSIC!) My only real question, is as it looks through a real life (behind the scenes) stand point. I'm curious what Kevin Nash, & Scott Hall really think of the mocking?! Because even in other brands, Hall & Nash have always been faithful for sticking up for Shawn.. so this is kinda iffy to me.

15th Anniversary Build: Okay, didn't Raw debut in 1993? At, the beginning of the year? So, why would you run an "early" 15th Anniversary show? Just a random thought. Anyways.. Nice plug to get in all the Legends returning. Trish Stratus, Mick Foley, Steve Austin, Eric Bischoff, & the soon to be newly divorced, Hulk Hogan! (glad to see he's looking for an alimony check for the ex, brother! ;))

Triple H./William Regal: It opens with a plug for wweshop.com, without the .com part. Imagine that, Triple H. is trying to decide which shirt (of his own) he wants to wear. So, the billion-dollar question.. why H.H.H. v. Jeff Hardy.. & the answer is.. Triple H. only destroys those he doesn't respect, but he respects Jeff Hardy.. until.. (Lance Storm quality dramatic pause) a Royal Rumble Championship title shot is on the line!

If anything, I honestly think this gives Jeff Hardy MORE of a chance to win, simply because normally the Rumble title matches don't switch hands. (normally) Also, what would the assumed match be?! Triple H. v. Randy Orton, Triple H. v. Chris Jericho (two top quality WM matches to me) or.. Randy Orton v. Jeff Hardy, or Chris Jericho v. Jeff Hardy. (two top quality filler p.p.v. matches, to me)

Stephanie McMahon/Vince McMahon: Uhmm.. "Dad, you've always gotten your ass kicked, stay away." "No!" *ackwardly leaves.* Yep.. weird. Not really sure how to handle this, I figured Stephanie would've mentioned something regarding taking Hornswoggle's side.. & apparently Linda is back to not being on the same side as Vince with the inside crack.. but instead, we get a plug for Steph pleaing with her Father to NOT help the ratings by taking another ass stomping for the 547305743097 time.

The Matches:

1. Beth Phoenix & Melina v. Mickie James & Maria: After watching T.N.A. Turning Point, & their Knockout's Tag Team match.. I was surely in store for assuming W.W.E. would stick it to them, with 3 of their best performers. Its funny how wrong I apparently was. And its also funny how 3 of the best female performers W.W.E. currently has, can go out & botch so many moves.

On the match, or storyline side of things.. what purpose did it serve for Beth to pin Mickie, dominately & cleanly? I'm assuming Mickie James definately won't be walking away with Beth's unfinished Candice Michelle feud still looming, so why bury Mickie completely? Give the fans a glimmer of hope, let Mickie pick up the fluke pin on Beth.

2. Umaga v. Chris Jericho: Finally, a solid match to put Jericho back into. Umaga was a great choice to put up against Jericho, as it'd showcase that he hasn't lost a step, & can go with this year's headliners. (Umaga was dominately undefeatable at one time, you know)

This match had everything Jericho "fans" were complaining for. The Lion Sault, The (attempted) Walls of Jericho, the high risk & the new "Code Breaker." The ending also left Umaga with a shred of monster cred, as he didn't cleanly lose. Although he solid being "out" after Jericho's finish pretty nicely, enough to make me believe he would've lost.

3. Handicapped Match: Carlito & The Coach v. Hornswoggle: There were ups & downs to this pathetic waste of time. To start with the down, Carlito is just being destroyed & I'm standing by my word.. each week he's shit on.. he'll throw back at them when he's winning T.N.A. matches with his amazing wrestling skills.

Now then, the UP! A.P.A. Returns!! Assuming it was a one night only type of gig, but still another fit of nostalgia & a nice one. Was it just me, or did J.B.L. look thinner?! (Apparently listening to Cole's broadcasting ability makes you lose your appetite) Regardless, I marked huge for this.. as I want J.B.L. to return to wrestling.. (or at least did, until I seen how sloppy he was.. lol)

4. Intercontinental Championship: Jeff Hardy v. Snitsky: Honestly, I thought for sure Triple H. was "accidentally" going to cost Jeff Hardy the Intercontinental Championship.. but I was wrong. Thankfully, wrong, albeit. As I personally don't want Snitsky as Intercontinental Champion.. & I didn't think they'd have him take a clean loss. Definately destroys Snitsky's push, in my opinion.

The Triple H. ending wasn't surprising. I wouldn't see him bashing Hardy with the sledgehammer until AFTER Hardy defeats him at Unforgiven. (so, in most likelyhood.. don't expect to see the sledge)

Main Event: Randy Orton v. Shawn Michaels: As always, the Head liner, the Show Stopper, the Main Event.. the man himself, can carry you through a solid Main Event. Great match, most H.B.K. one's normally are. Nice finish, predictable finish.. with Kennedy interfering.

The only downside & thing that I hated.. why.. how, how is the word.. How is it, that in one match, someone can simply run to ringside & grab someone else.. causing an instant DQ.. yet in other instances, say this one.. Kennedy can blantantly hit Shawn Michaels & brawl with him, while the official is clearly seeing the whole thing, & just counting away?!?! Stupid finish through that side of things, but understandable, through storyline stand-points.

Best Match of the Night: Chris Jericho v. Umaga -- The only reason it beats out Shawn Michaels/Randy Orton, to me, is because it was solid & fast paced almost all the way through. Not a lot of slowly down, & more or less, straight to the point.

Worst Match of the Night: Hornswoggle v. The Coach & Carlito -- I continue to disapprove of booking Hornswoggle in anything OTHER than backstage segments & in-ring promos. Raw had "HeAT" talent that wasted away off air, while this mess was happening. A.P.A. allowed it to stay, thats all.

Most Shocking Moment: A.P.A.'s return! Easily, even though the Kennedy promo definately stole a lot of the show for me.. I honestly never seen A.P.A. returning.

Best Promo: Mr. Kennedy's Heart Breaker.. hands down, not only best promo of the night, but of the past 3-4 monthes.. easy. It was all around solid & I will definately be talking about it for days, even weeks to come.

Overall Thoughts: For next week's showdown for being (hopefully) one of the Best Raw's in a long time, I think tonight's gave it a good sized run for its money. Nice night of action & surprise returns. Matches weren't too drug on, & promos were all around solid. My rating.. 9/10!

To respond to the poster above, the reason there wasn't an instant disqualification in the HBK Orton match is because when there is interference, the referee will only call for the bell if it is in-ring, not outside.

It really was a great edition of Raw this week. The idea of Orton and Jericho choosing each other opponents was a good one. However from their choices you could see who is the smartest in ring. Orton went for the biggest guy in the business now, Umaga. Not the worst wrestler in the world, but definately not the best. Whereas Jericho went for one of the most skillful, HBK.

Both matches however were really good. Jericho and Umaga actually put on a decent match up. The Orton Michaels match was probably the best them 2 have had together. The only thing I'm going to complain about, is the way they finished. I detest matches not finishing with a clear winner, either by count out or submission. It really isn't fair on the fans to have DQ's, run ins, or count outs this often. 3 out of 5 matches ended like this.

The Michaels Kenndy feud is one I am really looking forward to. They are 2 of my favourite wrestlers, and know how to make the crowd work, and their combined skill is amazing. Even I laughed when I saw Kennedy's promo for tonight, very original. I laughed even more when Shawn gave them the super kick we'd been waiting for ;). It was so funny to see Shawn stood next to the fake Shawn, and I was just wondering how fast the fake one would leave. However it would have been aweosme to see Shawn super kick 'himself'.

I even enjoyed the Hardy Snitsky match, and I aren't big fans of either of them. I thought Triple H was going to be involved somehow. Thankful it didn't lose Jeff the championship though.

I have a very low opinion on the wrestling ability of divas. It seems to become a diva you need to be gorgeous and have big boobs. Beth Pheonix, Victoria, Lita, and of course Chyna, were the best divas I have ever seen. They all know how to put on a match, it's just sad they have very little worthy competition nowadays.

A.P.A! I was so excited to see them. I was a huge A.P.A fan, and it just raises my hope J.B.L is returning properly soon.

All in all, great edition of Raw, minus the endings of matches. Can't wait for Armageddon.

Here's my take on last nights Raw. Y2J's opening segment was pretty good. I liked the one last week better with the whole me want title match thing, but it was still decent.

I agree with Will that Kennedy's segment was the best of the night. He did a really great job with it and I loved the crack at TNA.

HHH and Regal segment continued to hint I think a heel turn for HHH.

The Women's match showed that Beth is still the most dominant Diva on Raw, the way that she crushed Mickie in like three moves.

Umaga and Y2J I expected to end in DQ, they can't have Umaga continue to loose and maintain his "monster" status, and they can't have Y2J loose cause he'll look weaker. So no surprise with Orton interfering.

Hornswoggle vs Coach and Carlito was simply awesome. Never in a million years did I expect to see the APA return. Espically with JBL and his gimmick, but mabey he dropped a hint by saying the APA can be hired anytime for the right price. Mabey we have not seen the last of them?

Jeff Hardy vs Snitsky was again I thought rather predictable. They wouldn't have Jeff loose his title just 2 weeks away from the biggest PPV of his life? After Jeffwon, again not surprised to see Snitsky beat him down a bit and HHH make the save. I was waiting for him to crack him with the hammer, but he did say next time I see you it won't be friendly terms, and there is another Raw before Armageddon so we'll see about that.

HBK vs RKO has been done time and time again, and somehow they always seem to put on a pretty decent show. Would have actually liked to see how the match would have ended, but Kennedy decided to come in, which I guess was understandable to have the storylines collide with Y2J then attacking Orton. I can certainly see Y2J and HBK vs Kennedy and Orton before Armageddon.

DAMN YOU WWE!?

Ha they are actually making me want to order Armageddon now because of the last few RAWs and I was looking forward to not throwing down 40 bucks for another PPV till Jan.

Anyway. Y2J's promo was a solid one. I'm glad the WWE through a small curveball at us and had him pick HBK for his selection instead of Triple H as most of the crowd was cheering for.

I'm not a Kennedy fan...truth be told I don't know what he does exactly that makes people mark for him. Although HBK is once again helping a young star get over which will be good for the company in the future.

For once I'm not sure who's going to win some of the matches at the PPV thanks to these Raws.

It seems no one has gotten the upper hand in many of the matches coming up.

Believe it or not I actually thought the Womens match wasn't half bad and I think Mickie James has a shot to win the Womens belt at the PPV BECAUSE she was squashed this week.

Well. That is all.
Does anyone else think Cena will show up for Raw 15 next week like I do?

I thought it was a good solid, but the matches pissed me off. 2 clean victories, that's it! That's disgusting when one of the clean wins was Jeff Hardy over Snitsky. I have no problem with that cuz I mark for Hardy, but wow there's no way he should've gotten a clean win him. Jericho's and Umaga's match was great until Orton interferred. Hey look Orton win's another match not cleanly WTF, they spent like what 6+ months building up Orton to be the most hated dominating heel in the company only to ruin him once becomes champ. That angers me.

Eh RAW was ok, nothing great, but I can live with it. The Kennedy promo was of course awesome and the Jericho/Umaga match was actually great. Those two worked well together and I wouldn't mind seeing a feud between the two at some point next year. Snitsky/Hardy was rather boring, but only because it's fucking Snitsky. God I can't stand him. Why he is still on the roster boggles my mind. Where was Santino? His promos are the best in the entire WWE.

I was glad to hear that Hogan will be on RAW next week, though it's either going to be a spoof or a taped interview IMO. We know Booker T/Angle/Nash/Eddie/Trish/Yokozuna/Bret won't be there, but I for one would love to see Scott Hall come down and start something with Kennedy, but that's a no chance situation right there. The McMahon family portrait will probably be the highlight of the night and I expect to see Austin stun at least one of the McMahon's.

overall raw was good but they need to quiet wasting time trying to build snitsky as a heel he has no heat and on top of that he looks like a kane rip off. i have not seen a single match where he was good simply put the man has no charisma in ring or out. the kennedy promo made me laugh i have to say i have not seen the man in a good wrestling match for awhile but his mic work is great. hbk vs rko /sigh how can they declare randy the winner when hbk was hit by kennedy thats not a count out thats DQ HBK WON come on give me a break and he never wrang the bell or anything just sad. umaga and Y2J for what it was worth was decent Y2J is probably one of the best they have on raw right now and i hope he gets the title at some point and does not end up being a high end jobber that will piss me off. however Raw was missing two things where was santino i missed his weird promos and where was Rick Flair?

How can I put this nicely, you're all wrong it sucked
I was bored for most of it
They ruined the women's title picture, it made no sense unless theyre setting up something with trish coming next week to rejuvenate micky
Jericho, Orton opening segment didnt even feel strong
The Kennedy thing bored me cause how many times are they going to pull the bring out the guys in costume angle only to have the real guy come down
Jericho/Umaga - you knew orton was going to come down and rko jericho, you just werent sure how long it was going to take for jericho to hit his new stupid finisher so randy could come down, and umaga stop over selling the miss in the corner its just too much, lionsault made the match
O Woohoo APA I was happy to see it at first but then as move after move was botched I started to realize how overthehill or rusty they are, the jbl promo wasnt necessary, the damn was inevitable, and carlito needs to stop being shitted on and they should just let him go
Orton/Michaels - i was at survivor series and i was bored. I was bored last night. Come up with some new spots, your both talented. Kennedy was obv coming down cause hes a heel and right now over more than any other heel on the brand, which is sad cause hes been getting squashed for months, and orton was best as a tweener chasing cena, i think his character works without a title, but as a champion he needs to be face, i miss the old entrance, and wish he'd just turn back face until he loses the title and snaps, I know not possible but his character is just off
Hardy/Snitsky - kinda forgot it happened, the double underhook hold spot is so bad its funny, and he can't sell, and hardy is atheletic enough to add to his move set
Where was Ric Flair? He makes this huge splash and then isnt on television for two weeks, it makes no sense, look for carlito v flair loser is fired/retires match in the next couple weeks
I was disappointed

Gees you people are never happy!!
Try to look on the positive side of things for a change. Raw has really impressed me the last couple weeks. We have had more wrestling that has been pretty good and Y2J adds alot to the roster.
So on with the show..........

I think the opening segment was well done as it set up 2 main events for the night.
The diva tag match was average but ive seen these four ladies do a lot better.
The kennedy promo was pretty funny IMO but it also hyped up Armageddon.
Umaga vs Jericho was match of the night IMO but starting it off during commercial break is a dumb move. We knew Orton was gonna come out but it was still entertaining to watch.
The APA reunion during the Hornswoggle vs Carlito & Coach really surprised me and it was great to watch.
Hardy Vs Snitsky wasnt bad at all but Jeff really surprised me with the win because I thought Snitsky was gonna win so Hardy could have a realistic chance at beating HHH at the PPV so he could challenge Orton 4 Wwe title @ Royal Rumble without holding the IC title. It is now so obvious that is gonna be HHH vs Orton 4 WWE title at the Royal Rumble and that makes me mad as im sick of that match.
The main event was quite good but I got bored midway for some strange reason. The interference was expected but still interesting as I thought Y2J would nail the codebreaker on Orton, but that did not happen unfortunately.

And finally Vince and Steph hyping up next weeks Raw which shuld be amazing to watch with all the star power. How the hell can someone say that this Raw sucked?? It only had five matches but every single match was entertaining. Raw has so much talent right now its unbelievable.

The only downside that I can recall is NO SANTINO MARELLA!!! WTF is going on there, he shuld be on Raw every week coz he is so damn funny 2 watch.

OH AND BTW, RIC FLAIR WASNT ON THE SHOW BECAUSE HE IS A SMACKDOWN! SUPERSTAR!!! The only reason he was on the show last week is because that was his hometown and he needed to make the announcement in front on his own hometown.

This is ridiculous that people liked the Kennedy promo. I though he was good on the mic, but after Raw I have changed completely. This was one of the worst segments I have seen in a while. I respect the Nash chirps and all, but Kennedy is just as boing as Randy Orton on the mic. He has no personality. The APA was awesome though. I love suprises, and I certainly did not expect that. Also, every match was boring. I propose no more wrestling. Just huge RKO's and promos with Santino

This is ridiculous that people liked the Kennedy promo. I though he was good on the mic, but after Raw I have changed completely. This was one of the worst segments I have seen in a while. I respect the Nash chirps and all, but Kennedy is just as boing as Randy Orton on the mic. He has no personality. The APA was awesome though. I love suprises, and I certainly did not expect that. Also, every match was boring. I propose no more wrestling. Just huge RKO's and promos with Santino

I thought is was a really good segment. Kennedy is gold on the mic, and in my opinion he isn't getting dull. So tell me why you didn't like that promo?

I didn't like the Kennedy promo based on the fact that the cheap shot on Hall was the only joke in the segment. If you weren't laughing at jobbers dressed up as 90's wrestlers, than it wasn't funny.

To me it seems that Kennedy is trying to be something he is not on the mic. He seems to act like he is crazy or something with his glazed over eyes. I find him boring and think that he trys to be someone he's not. Plus, the whole sgment was way too long. Also, I was drunk when I wrote that last line. No Randy Ortons on Raw either.

and I can say Raw sucked because as good as everyone thinks its been lately its simply better than it was before the jericho return
It seems so great now because it was bad for so many weeks
Still though there is no tag team division and i havent seen cade/murdoch in a tag match since o yea survivor series and before that the feud with londrick for all of two weeks..... and one of them were on the tour
The IC title picture use to be interesting as the belt could change hands and there was a good mid card with people who would actually rise in the company, and right now Jeff is the only one on Raw who fits that description with DH not back, shelton gone, carlito going, kennedy being used a jobber for months which i simply do not understand, and cade still bogged down with murdoch, and if anyone says santino please let him have a finisher and win a match or two clean, the guy has some decent mma type moves let him show it off even doink had a move set
So basically what you have is a top heavy roster dominated by the click and with Michaels saying how much he think Orton reminds him of himself you have HHH, Michaels and Orton dominating the major storylines until Cena comes back and pushes Orton back down and one of if not the most talented in ring guy on the show gets lost in the shuffle like he had been before injuries to DX and edge being moved over to smackdown.
In an ideal situation wwe would fire all the writers, combine brands, fewer titles, more title changes and some drama but until that happens we're stuck with a raw that is progressively better than a month ago but no where near the excitement to have the ratings jump back up and the product doesnt get better it gets older

Nothing to do with this theme; but, i think, one story line can have so much success, if WWE is smart enough, to bringo to WM24, the last match for Ric Flair, against, he's eternal nemesis, Sting. But obviously, that's something that would not happen.

i agree with 8five. it seems that at armegedon randy will defeat jericho and then wil lose it to hhh at the rumble (batista is going to win the rumble) . batista is going to fight hhh at wm24. And i think there is going to be a elimination chamber at no way out, who undertaker wins and faces edge at wm24. what are the going to do with michaels, orton, kennedy, and a returning cena... i don't knw

Here is something I do not understand and need some clarification on; how was the "Thanks for coming" quote from Kennedy towards the fake Scott Hall a direct shot to TNA? It makes absolutely no sense and IMHO it would be more of a shot towards Scott Hall for not being reliable wherever he goes. Yeah, like that quote was a shot to TNA that was so harmful on something THEY DID. </sarcasm>

Just trying to stir a fake WWE vs TNA war that people imagines. This is all common sense.

Here is something I do not understand and need some clarification on; how was the "Thanks for coming" quote from Kennedy towards the fake Scott Hall a direct shot to TNA? It makes absolutely no sense and IMHO it would be more of a shot towards Scott Hall for not being reliable wherever he goes. Yeah, like that quote was a shot to TNA that was so harmful on something THEY DID. </sarcasm>

Just trying to stir a fake WWE vs TNA war that people imagines. This is all common sense.

Hey man I'd say you're right on point about that one. Although you could say considering Hall's track record, for TNA to even book him for a paid event reflects poorly upon managements decision making. Though I totally agree with you and say it is wholeheartedly a shot at Hall himself and not TNA. WWE will probably never even make notice of the company itself and have no intentions of giving it any exposure on WWE's dime.

That being said I'd love to see Scott Hall show up tomorrow night on Monday Night Raw.

did anyone notice that during the funny moments rewind, the mini hardy's, matt was hornswoggle
LMAO. Good call, dude.

After having watched most of the 15th anniversary show, I just sit here asking myself WTF? Kennedy in the main event against Marty Freakin Jannetty? Are you serious? Yeah, I thought Marty was gonna win that one :icon_rolleyes:. Please tell me there was at least a dark match main event for the live audience. . .

Vince named himself the greatest Raw superstar of all-time. Yeah, um, didn't see that coming :icon_rolleyes:. At least Mankind grew his hair back. I didn't expect to see Undertaker in that segment. To Vince's credit, he sells a choke slam better than Hogan. I'm really shocked at how far this episode ran over. Usually they get five minutes past the hour, this one ran until 11:20 ET. That was the biggest surprise of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back