• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Name Theo's Beard Thread

There are many popular people that have graced the forums. Such legends as Sam, Jake, Norcal, X, TM, etc... But there is one thing that has garnered near legend status on the forums. That thing I speak of is the beast that grows on Theo's face. Or in laymens terms, his beard. Now this beard deserves recogntion, and what better way to honor this majestic figure than giving it a proper name.

The Idea is simple. You send in suggestions. Then a Pre-selected Panel Of Judges Will Pick the best entries. The top 8 Entries will Then Be put to a public vote.

I am also looking for two more people to become part of the Judging Panel. TM and Tdigs Have already been selected along with me. PM me if you would like to join.

:) Vote TMX

Reactions: Tim
If a beard was to have a name it would have to be something short, tough and laconic- encompassing its ability to wittle toothpicks out of steel and wrestle bears for a warmup. How about Dan? Plently of other tough Dans through history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back