ryder123

Edgeheadsince99
Southern%2BChampionship%2BWrestling%2BLogo.gif

SUPERSTARS CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
A fictional Wrestling Organization

SCW Owner & Organiser
Chuck Dale

Chuck Dale
"Good evening everybody. My Name is Chuck Dale and I am the creator of Superstars Championship Wrestling, shortened down to just three letters..S..C..W!

This Organization differs from any other Promotion around the World. We our based in Dallas Texas. We have a great line up of SCW Superstars and we have the most important piece...Championship Gold.

Tomorrow night SCW Mayhem will air live at 8:00pm on the USA Network and please...don't miss it! Six very imporant Matches will occur tomorrow night. These matches will set in stone what SCW will provide.

I know what your thinking, What about a Champion? Who is the First ever Undisputed SCW Champion and folks, I have the answer right here. Tomorrow night, Six Matches will take place leaving Six winners. The First Three winners will meet in a Triple Threat Match as will the final Three Winners. Those two Triple Threat Matches will occur the following night on are special one time Show, 3 Man Turmoil.

Now, the winners of those two Triple Threat Matches will face off in Two Weeks time at our first Supercard Event called...Glory! and on that night we will determine the first ever SCW Heavyweight Champion.

Over the course of the next few weeks, More Championships will follow but be patient, deciding the Heavywieght Champion is the most Important thing right now.

I am going to announce the Random drawing Six Matches right now Ladies and Gentlmen,

The First Match
'The Man Beast' Rhyno vs. Bray Rotunda

The Second Match
Davey Richards vs. Bob 'Hardcore' Holly

The Third Match
Luke Gallows vs. Adrian Neville

The winners of those Matches will adavance to the first of Two Triple Threat Matches the following night. Here is the last three Matches,

The Fourth Match
'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash vs. Ezekial Jackson

The Fifth Match
Lance 'Submission' Sullivan vs. Rob Van Dam

and The Sixth and Final Match
CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle

Let me guess, I Have named some Superstars that you have not heard of in the past like Lance Sullivan? We'll after tomorrow night you will know who Lance Sullivan is. What about the Dream Match...CM Punk and Kurt Angle? Thats SCW right there, We give you what you want whenever you want.

So thats it from me, Up on your screen after this will be a full list of the SCW Roster, The Weekly Television Shows and the Pay Per View List. Thank you for watching. Tomorrow night before Mayhem hits your screens, be sure to check out are Discussion panel on SCW-Wrestling.Com where a few of are creative Writers will discuss each match and go over all the details. Thank you for listening and...Good night!"

ROSTER

Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Adam Wilkes
The Avenger
Asaka
Alex Riley
Alexander Rousev
Bray Rotuna
Big Bad Bane
Billy Kidman
Bob Holly
Bo Dallas
Booker T*
Brock Lesnar*

Brian Donovan
Brian Kendrick
CM Punk
Curtis Axel
Chavo
Christian Cage
Chris Sabin
Curt Hawkins
Dean Ambrose
Dean Malenko
Davey Richards
D-Von
Ezekial Jackson
Fit Finlay
Harry Smith
James Storm
Jamie Noble
Jerry Lynn
Jeff Hardy*
Jeff Jarrett*

Johnny Devine
Kurt Angle
Ken Shamrock
Kevin Nash
Lance Sullivan
Langston
Luke Gallows
Luke Harper
Monty Brown
Nigel McGuinness
Petey Williams
PJ Polaco
Perry Saturn
Rob Van dam
Ryhno
Raven
Seth Rollins

Note; Superstars that are highlighted with stars are still in Contract Negotiations. Tag Teams are Non Existing at the moment until Superstars are paired up.

PERSONNEL

Owner
Chuck Dale

Ring Announcer
Tony Chimel

Commentators
William Regal
Brad Maddox
Matt Stricker​

WEEKLY TV SHOWS

Monday Night Mayhem
Saturday Showdown

PAY PER VIEWS

January: Glory
February: #1 Contender
March: Undisputed
April: Supercard 1
May: Revenge
June: Massacre
July: Pick Your Poison (Voting Event)
August: Beach Blast
September: Full Effect/UK Only
October: Throw Down
November: Vindication
December: Apocolypse

SCW PREVIEW PANEL
With William Regal, Brad Maddox, Robert Rice & Scott Stanford

(Camera cuts into a large room with a giant black desk, TV Monitors all around the room and are lead Panel for tonight)

Scott Stanford;
"Welcome everybody to the first ever Superstars Championship Wrestling Preview Panel Show, I'm Scott Stanford, this man to my left is the Lengendary and lead Commentator for SCW William Regal, Also is our Second Commentator Brad Maddow and lead Creative Designer, Robert Rice, Good Evening Gentlemen!"

"Now, SCW will debut Tomarrow night on the USA Network with its first ever televised show called, Monday Mayhem and The Owner of SCW Chuck Dale has announced a sort of...Tournament based round of matches to determine the first ever Undisputed SCW Heavywieght Champion of the World. What did you, William Regal think of that announcement?...and can you explain the concept of what will go down in the next two weeks."

William Regal;
"We'll Scott its incredible. Its the debut Show and what a night it will be and me and Brad are lucky enough to be at Ringside to call all the action. So it is a Tournament based set-up. There will be Six incredibly put together singles matches. Once the first Three Matches are over, those Three winners will advance to a Triple Threat Match and the same goes for the last Three winners, Two Triple Threat Matches the next night which will be a Special One Hour show called 3 Man Turmoil. Once we have Two winners from both Triple Threat Matches then they will go on too the first ever SCW Pay Per View called Glory and the winner will be the new and first ever Undisputed Champion and ultimatley will recieve...Glory!"

Scott Stanford;
"It really is a Genuis idea put together by Chuck Dale and Robert Rice who is also here on the Panel, Robert, was it a tuff decision trying to figure out what to do?"

Robert Rice;
"Ohhh...Yes! Indeed it was! Let me tell you a little secret. Chuck Dale is a hard man to please, (Laughs) and I mean that in a nice way. Originally we had planned a straight forward 16 Man Tournament that would have started Tomarrow night and finished up by the end of February but...and its a big..BUT...Chuck Dale decided that he wanted a Champion much sooner than the end of February, he wanted a Champion in Two Weeks and so me and the guys sat up to the early hours of the morning and came up with 8 different solutions. We thought..We're screwed that was until Chuck Dale rang up about the Six single Matches and I then added the Triple Threat format"

Scott Stanford;
"You mentioned there about a 16 Man Tournament and don't get me wrong, maybe William Regal will agree with me here but do you not think that a 16 Man Tournament would've gave more Superstars the chance to show what they can do and ultimatley become SCW Champion?"

William Regal;
"Absolutley agreed Scott"

Robert Rice;
"We'll Yes! That was the initial idea. Give everybody a chance and even though we scrapped that idea, the Twelve Superstars selected for the Six matches were done through a random drawing last week so it could've been anybody in those matches"

Scott Stanford;
"Brad Maddox, We're not excluding you here (laughs), Lets talk about the final and Sixth match that will take place Tomarrow night on Mayhem, Chuck Dale called it a Dream Match, Its Chicago's CM Punk up against Pittsburg's Kurt Angle. Is that a Dream Match?"

Brad Maddox;
"Hell Yes Scotty! That Match is Money. In one corner you've got CM Punk, doesn't drink, Doesn't do drugs, He's straight Edge and hes quite possibly the Greatest Superstar of our Generation, look at his history, Ring Of Honor, WWE and not to mention the Japan Promotions, CM Punk is what I like to call a Wrestling Fighter. He has the mat based Wrestling style and he has the Cage Fight Kicks. Hes a Fighter.

Then we have Kurt Angle. The Olympion. The 1996 Olympic Gold Medalist. This man is a Wrestling Machine. He is known all over the World for his Technicians, his Suplex's, Submissions, that man can do it all. Hes dangerous and when you mix A Wrestling Fighter against a Wrestling Machine what you have is...a 30 Minute Wrestling Brawl and thats why it is a dubbed a Dream Match"

Scott Stanford;
"Indeed! Other matches Tomarrow night, 'The Man Beast' Rhyno going up against Bray Rotunda. What do you think of that Regal?"

William Regal;
"I think everybody knows who Rhyno is and if you don't then your not a fan of Wrestling. Bray Rotuna on the other hand is also we'll known but under a different name, back in WWE he was known as Bray Wyatt and he was a Messiah style Superstar. This match between Rhyno and Bray Rotunda is going to be off the chart from the moment that bell rings to the moment its over and hopefully we will see a Gorre from Rhyno!"

Scott Stanford;
"Another Question for You Mr.Regal is about a brand new Superstar who will be debuting in his first ever Wrestling Match on Television, Lance 'Submission' Sullivan. Do you know much about him?"

William Regal;
"Of Course! I taught him everything he knows and hes from Blackpool England. Lance Sullivan is a...Wrestler! Hes not your typical modern day Entertainer. What Lance brings is 1950's style Wrestling. He'll Bearhug you the entire match if he has too. I know alot of this generations fans will ultimatley not enjoy Sullivan but I mean it when I say...he will be one to watch here in SCW!"

Scott Stanford;
"Robert, The Roster for SCW is Incredible and there is still more to come?"

Robert Rice;
"Yes there is Scott. The Roster is growing and growing everyday and we have several huge Stars still in negotiations like, Brock Lesnar, Jeff Hardy and Booker T who we hope will all sign in the coming weeks"

Scott Stanford;
"How did you manage to lure these guys away from Companys like WWE or TNA?"

Robert Rice:
"Ohhh don't ask me that. Chuck Dale did all the talking and I know alot of people probably think Money is the answer? Its not. Sure we havent even went on air with our first show. We have no Money. I think these Superstars joined because they want a Chance and I don't mean guys like Angle or Punk or even Kevin Nash, I mean guys like Brian Kendrick, Adrian Neville, Seth Rollins, all those names want to be the best and they can be the best here in SCW!"

Scott Stanford;
"We'll thats all we have time for here on the Preview Panel, time goes in pretty fast but don't forget, Tomarrow night, 8:00pm, Monday Mayhem goes live as does the Glory Tournamnet. I'm Scott Stanford and this has been an SCW Production. Good Night!"

(Camera Pans away from the Panel as they talk amoungst themselves)

SCWProductions.2014Copyright

Reactions: GCB
images

"TONIGHT...IT BEGINS! THE ROAD TO GLORY! TONIGHT...LIVE FROM THE OVAL ARENA IN DALLAS, TEXAS...THIS IS THE DEBUT SHOW OF...S....C....W AND THIS IS......
MAYHEM!​

MONDAY MAYHEM

2 WEEKS AWAY...
GLORY-logo-black.jpg

!PYRO!PYRO!PYRO!PYRO!

THE CAMERA PASSES BY ALL THE 700 SCW FANATICS IN ATTENDANCE AS EACH IN THEIR OWN HOLD THEIR RESPECTIVE SIGNS ABOVE THEIR HEADS.

THE CAMERA CUTS TO TONY CHIMEL WHO IS IN THE RING.

"GOOD EVENING....TEXAS!"​

(Crowd start an SCW Chant)​

"AND WELCOME TO....S.....C.....W!"​

Big Cheers from the Sold out crowd.​

"And now Ladies and Gentlemen would you please welcome at this time...The Owner and Organiser of Superstars Championship Wrestling....MR...CHUCK...DALLLLEEEEEE!"

Chuck Dale walks out from behind the curtain in a Grey Slim Suit, Blue Shirt and Dark Navy Tie. He stands on the small stage area looking out at the Audience. Its not long before he starts his walk to the ring pumping up the crowd on his way there. Dale enters the ring and shakes the hand of Tony Chimel before taking his Microphone and standing front and centre in the Ring.​

"DALE!DALE!DALE!DALE!DALE!" Goes the Crowd!​

Chuck Dale: "WOW...THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT WARM RECEPTION EVERYBODY..REALLY THANK YOU!

More Dale Chants fill the arena!

Chuck Dale: "Now...We have alot to get through tonight with the start of The Glory Tournament which will decide a SCW Undisputed Heavyweight Champion in two weeks at Glory...So i'll make this short and sweet!"

"First off all....Thank you for turning out here tonight and for tuning in for what will be a History making Night in the Wrestling World!

"Tonight is our chance to prove to all those rival Companies that we can stand toe to toe with you...so everybody...tonight....MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD AND SCREAM....S...C...W FOR THE WORLD TO HEAR!!"

"SCW!SCW!SCW!SCW!SCW!SCW!SCW!SCW!SCW!SCW!SCW!​

As Chuck Dale leads the fans in a frenzy he is cut off by a females voice ringing through the arena...​

Lana: "HOLD ON....HOLD ON...JUST ONE MOMENT!"

Lana walks out with ALEXANDER ROSEV right beside her. They both walk and enter the ring. Alexander gives Chuck Dale and the Fans a ruff look.​

Lana: "Mr.Dale it is a honor and we apologise for interupting your little...cheap Pop as some would call it but my man...Alexander Rosev has a question for you Sir and it is this.....

"YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!"

Lana: "Why...is Alexander not included in your Glory Tournament?...before you answer...make sure it is a good answer!"

Dale looks out at the fans with a wierd look...he turns back to Lana...​

Chuck Dale: "I'll gladly answer your Question Lana but I have a question for...Mr...Rosev!...Why can you not ask your own questions?"

Big Cheers for the Question by The Organiser

Lana: "We'll...Alexander doesn't speak English Mr Dale and you should know that because you hired him!"

Chuck Dale Smiles...

Chuck Dale: "Okay I figured a few Guys might kick up a Storm about this but those who are in the Tournament were not handpicked...it was done through a random drawing and yes..Mr.Rosev's name was in the hat but it wasn't selected hench why he is not in the Tournament!"

Lana smiles as Alexander looks on at Dale in Anger...

Chuck Dale: ...."And going by his look right now...Lana...tell your Russian Friend that he better not do anything fulish that might cause him to become the first SCW Superstar that gets...FIRED!"

!FIRE HIM!FIRE HIM!FIRE HIM! FIRE HIM!

Dale smiles at the audience...

Lana: "Mr.Dale this isn't.......

Chuck: "HOLD on there Lana...I'e just had a great idea and seeing as I am The Organiser...I can do this. Seeing as Mr.Rosev is out here in his ring gear...Why don't we have the first ever..SCW Match RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!"

Big Eruption from the crowd as Lana looks displeased.

Chuck:"Get me a Referee out here now because ALEXANDER ROSEV IS GOING TO GO ONE ON ONE WITH...LANGSTON!"

Chuck Dale smiles at Lana before exiting the ring. The Lights then go down in the arena as music fills the Oval. Langston appears on the stage area. He looks out at the crowd before making his way to the ring for the Match.​

ALEXANDER ROSEV VS. LANGSTON​

The Bell rings as Lana steps down to the arena floor clapping her Russian Brute. Langston smacks his hands together. Rosev roars before charging at Langston who avoids contact, Rosev turns around and is met by Langstons hard right hands driving Rosev into the corner of the ring. Langston backs off pumping up the crowd. He then runs at Rosev crushing him in the corner. Rosev staggers out, Langston then picks him unto his shoulders going for BIG LANDING! Rosev fights off Langston shoulders, as Langston turns around he is met with a THUNDEROUS Clothesline. Lana claps on Rosev who roars into the air.

Rosev picks up Langston and tosses him to the thin mats on the floor. As the Referee holds Rosev from going after Langston, Lana walks around in her high heels and starts Slapping Langston across the face generating heat from the crowd in the process. Rosev goes outside and picks up Langston rolling him back into the ring. The Match continues with Rosev in control. He Irish-Whips Langston off the ropes and connects with a hard elbow to the face. Rosev with a Cover...1..2..kick out!

Rosev picks up Langston and Body-slams him hard followed by a Running Elbow. Lana continues to clap on her Russian brute as he picks up Langston and Chops him across the chest, he swings Langson connecting with a DEVASTATING Running Drop Kick. He then stomps his feet roaring once again...he picks Langston up and goes for The Bulgarian Drop, he picks up Langston but being the Powerhouse he is...Langston jumps down, grabs Rosev and throws him shoulder first between the top and middle turn buckle smacking his shoulder of the Ringpost. Rosev staggers back out holding his Shoulder, Langston runs at Alexander smashing his body hard of off Rosev. Langston gets the crowd going, pulls his Singlet Strap down, Rosev gets back up, Langston picks him up going for Big Landing, Lana gets on the Apron causing Langston to put down Rosev. Langston orders Lana down but she refuses distracting the Referee aswell. Langston turns around, Rosev with his head, headbutts Langston in his crown Jewels, picks him up and nails a huge BULGARIAN DROP!,
Rosev hooks the leg..1..2..3! IT'S OVER!

WINNER: ALEXANDER ROSEV

Tony Chimel: "...and your Winner by Pinfall...ALEXANDER ROSEV!"
Alexander exits the ring as Lana walks up to him and raises his hand. Langston looks on at Rosev with a disappointed look.
!***ADVERTISEMENT***!​

The camera returns to the arena and straight to the Announcers, William Regal and Brad Maddox,​

William Regal: "Alexander Rosev and Lana have just made History as the winner of the first ever SCW Match-up and still to come tonight everybody, the Six Matches that will start...The Road to Glory!"

Brad Maddox: "Thats right Regal, Six huge matches including the Dream Match Encounter...CM Punk and Kurt Angle...what a night we have ahead of us!"

William Regal: "Coming up next here is Indeed the first Match of The Glory Tournament...Its 'The Man Beast' Rhyno up against the Demonic...Bray Rotunda!"

******************************************************​

Tony Chimel;
"The Following is Match #1 in the Road to Glory Tournament and it is scheduled for one fall!"

***JAMBI***
By TOOL​

Out comes Rhyno to a great reaction as he pumps up the loud atmosphere in the Arena,​

Tony Chimel;
"Introducing first...'The Man Beast' RHHYYNNOO!"

Rhyno stands on the ringsteps looking out at the crowd. He then enters the ring and stands in the far corner as the music dies down and the lights go out in the Arena,​

***END IS NEAR***
By Jim Johnson​

Bray Rotunda walks out slowly followed close behind by Luke Harper. The Fans are booing Rotunda here as he continues to the ring.​

Tony Chimel;
"His Opponent, accompanied by his Diciple Luke Harper...Ladies and Gentlemen...BRAY..RO...TUNNNDAAA!"

Rotunda gets on the apron staring at Rhyno as Luke Harper stays at ringside.​

GLORY MATCH #1
'MAN BEAST' RHYNO VS. BRAY ROTUNDA

The bell rings and here we go with the 2nd official match of SCW. Luke Harper is at ringside arguing with some fans in the front row. Rotunta and Rhyno lock up, both Superstars are very similar in style and looks. Neither can win the lock up so they both break free as a Rhyno chant breaks out.

Once again the superstars lock up. Rhyno catches Luke Harper trying to distract him by throwing up the bird. Rhyno leans over the ropes and warns Harper, Bray Rotunta from behind starts hitting hard at Rhyno's lower back area. Rotunta swings Rhyno of off the ropes and catches the man beast with a side elbow and down goes Rhyno. Bray poses to the crowd to which he recieves a chorus of Boos.

Luke at ringside claps on Rotunta. Bray picks Rhyno up by the hair and tosses him to the concrete floor. There is know protective mats at ringside. As Rhyno get's to his feet Harper pushes him hard into the side steps. Rotunta has the referee distracted allowing for this intrusion. Harper stomps at Rhyno. Bray exits the ring. Rotunta tells Harper to lay off of Rhyno. Bray now picks up The Man Beast and once again swings him into steps. Rhyno is bleeding from the elbow shot earlier in the match.

Rotunta slides Rhyno back in the ring. Bray now begins to climb up the turnbuckle and unto the top rope. He taunts Rhyno before jumping off and connecting with a devastating Senton bomb. Luke Harper is loving Rotunta here for the move. Crowd start clapping Rhyno on who is getting beat down badly. Rotunta orders Harper around the ring to which he sets a Steel Folding Chair on the apron. Bray retrieves the chair. The Referee Gerry Gills is ordering Rotunta to drop the chair. Rhyno is slowly getting up, Rotunta runs at Rhyno who is on the ropes, Bray with chair, going for Rhynos head, Rhyno rolls out of the way and the Chair bounces of the rope and comes back in Rotuntas face. Rhyno quickly grabs Bray Rotunda and hits a hard Belly to Belly suplex.

Luke Harper is banging on the apron as Rotunta now has an opened wound on his head with blood streaming down his face. Rhyno gets untop of Bray and starts hammering away at his foe. The Referee literally has to pull Rhyno off. Luke Harper gets on the apron but The Man Beast comes off the ropes hitting a modified Spear sending Harper into the steel Guard Rail. Rhyno points at Harper who is getting up, He runs off the ropes and dives through the middle rope with a suicide dive but unfortunatley Harper moves and Rhyno goes over the rail and into the front row seats. Crowd boo the devastation.

Luke Harper puts Rhyno back in the ring. Bray Rotunta hooks the leg for the first pinfall. 1...2...Kick Out. Rotunta picks up Rhyno and goes for a Clothesline but Rhyno moves and down goes the Referee Gerry Gills. Rotunta kicks the chair into the center of the ring. Rhyno goes for a right hand but Bray dodges, underhooks Rhyno and hits a DDT onto the Chair. Luke Harper grabs a Gym bag from ringside and sets it in the ring before entering himself. Rotunda opens the bag and takes out a bowling ball. Harper divides Rhyno's legs apart and places the steel chair over his manhood. Rotunta raises the ball into the air but Rhyno manages to kick the legs of Rotunta who comes down face first on the bowling ball.

Rhyno now back up has Harper by the hair. He then drops him with a DDT on the chair. Harper rolls from the ring as Rhyno kicks the chair and bowling ball from the ring. Rhyno now places himself in the corner of the ring and is setting up for the Gorre. Rotunta gets up, Rhyno runs as fast as he can, Goes for the Gorre but Rotunta moves and Rhyno bounces of the middle turnbuckle pad, he turns around and Rotunta hits the Swinging Reverse STO. He makes the cover but the referee is still down. Rotunta now is shouting for Harper who gets up and sets the referee back in the ring. Rotunta picks up Rhyno and is setting him up for another reverse STO But Rhyno escapes, Luke gets on the apron, Rotunta runs at Rhyno but gets flung straight into Harper who goes off the apron again. Rotunta turns around, GORRE!! Rhyno hits the Gorre. He makes the cover, Slow count by the Referee. 1.....2.....3!! Its over.

WINNER: 'MAN BEAST' RHYNO
Rhyno clears the ring as Bray rolls over holding his stomac in pain. Luke Harper gets in the ring and tries to help Bray.

William Regal;
"The Man Beast has won the very first match in SCW and also he is the first man to advance on too the first Triple Threat Match tomarrow night!"

Brad Maddox;
"What a very physical Match Regal, Big ups to Bray Rotunda who brought everything but it was the Gore that stopped his momentum"
-BACKSTAGE-
Backstage Chuck Dale is in his office when Scott Stanford walks in with a Microphone,

Scott: "Mr.Dale, You asked for me?"

Chuck Dale: "Yes I did Scott because I have huge News for everybody here and at home.

Scott: "We'll, whats the news Sir?"

Chuck: "I'm not going to tell you now but I will however announce it tomarrow night at 3 Man Turmoil!"

Scott: "Can we at least get a clue?"

Chuck: "Lets just say...The Best has yet to come...or should I say...The BEAST is yet to come!"

Chuck Dale walks on out of his office leaving Scott standing confused.

************************************************​
William Regal: "The Beast has yet to come? Explain that one Maddox?"

Brad Maddox: "Oh only Chuck Dale knows the answer to that one Regal and we will indeed find out Tomarrow night"

Tony Chimel​
"The Following is Match #2 in the Glory Tournament"

Out Comes Bob Holly to a great Ovation. He looks around at the crowd before entering the ring. He stands on the Second rope looking out at the crowd.

Tony Chimel:
"...in the Ring, from Mobile Alabama...BOB 'HARDCORE' HOLLY"

Adrian Neville is out next. He is met with a chorus boos due to his lack of crowd participation.

Tony Chimel:
"His opponent....The 'Awesome' Adrian Neville"

GLORY MATCH #2
BOB 'HARDCORE' HOLLY VS. ADRIAN NEVILLE

The bell rings and off we go with Match #2 of the Glory Tournament. Both men lock up with Holly shifting the wieght of Neville into a headlock. Neville rushes Holly off the ropes but his met with a hard shoulder tackle. Neville back up and Holly out of nowhere picks him up on his Shoulders...ALABAMA SLAM! HOLLY WITH THE COVER,
1..2..3! Just like that and its over.

WINNER: BOB 'HARDCORE' HOLLY
Tony Chimel
"...The Winner...Bob 'Hardcore' Holly

As Holly Celebrates, Adrian quickly grabs Holly and tosses him to the floor. He is irate as he starts pulling at his hair.
The Referee tries to hold Neville back but he gets shoved to the canvas. Neville goes outside, Holly back up starts to fight back but Neville knees Holly in the Gut, he then Irish Whips Bob into the Ringpost.

You Suck...You Suck...You Suck!

Neville ignoring the fans pulls out a Chair from under the ring. He rolls Bob back in before throwing the Chair in and rolling himself in. Adrian then picks up Holly holding his head, he then steps back and Kicks Holly so hard in the Groning area that Holly shouts out in pain. Neville kicks the chair to the centre of the ring, picks up Holly and underhooks his head. DDT! ON THE CHAIR! Referee's run down and enter the ring holding Neville back. The Camera gets a shot of Hollys face which is now covered in Blood.

Neville clears the ring and is escourted up the aisle by Officals as a Doctor runs down to check on Holly who is pain in the ring more so from the Kick rather than the DDT!

William Regal: "What a horrible display by Neville...DDT'ing Holly on that Chair after he lost the Match in quick fashion"

Maddox: "What about the kick to Holly's lower region? I think that was the worst Regal"

William Regal: "Aside from that incident, Bob Holly did indeed win the match and therefore joins Rhyno in the Triple Threat Match Tomarrow night at Turmoil"

Maddox: "Thats if Holly can compete after that assault!"

TOMARROW NIGHT​
TWO TRIPLE THREAT MATCHES
TWO WINNERS
SCW PRESENTS
3 MAN TURMOIL
"Live at a new Start time of 8:30pm"​

-BACKSTAGE-​

BOB HOLLY is getting seen too by Doctors when Scott Stanford approaches...

Scott Stanford: "Sorry for interupting Bob, but what are you going to do about Adrian Nevilles vicious act moments ago?"

Holly: "Listen...I've just earned myself a spot in the Glory Triple Threat Match...What I'm going to do is continue this Tournament and when I win the SCW Championship...Then I'll take care of Neville. But as I said...There is more important things right now other than some cowardless Punk!"

Tony Chimel:​
"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome to the ring at this time...Luke Gallows service agent....TONY ATLAS!"

Tony Atlas makes his entrance passing by all the fans on the way to the ring. He is handed a Microphone...​

Tony Atlas: "IT IS MY PERSONAL HONOR...TO INTRODUCE TO YOU PEOPLE...THE NEXT...S..C..W UNDISPUTED HEAVYWIEGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...THE ONE AND ONLY...LUKE GALLOWWWWSSSS!"

Out comes Luke Gallows in his white vest and Camoflague Cargo Pants. He walks straight to the ring shaking the hand of Tony Atlas.​

Tony Chimel:
"His Opponent...The Extreme Davey Richards!"

Out comes Davey Richards to a nice reaction. He gets straight into the ring, climbs the ropes and hypes the Crowd.

GLORY MATCH #3
LUKE GALLOWS VS. DAVEY RICHARDS

Gallows waste no time going after Richards, pounding him on the back in the corner. The Referee tries to pull Gallows off which he does. Richards quickly charges at Gallows hitting a Dropkick, Gallows right back up recieves another, he gets up a second time, on the ropes, Richards with a Clothesline takes him to the floor and the crowd cheer on Davey Richards as Tony Atlas checks on Gallows. The Referee holds Richards back who is awaiting Gallows. Luke is now on his feet on the floor when Suddenly Davey Richards lunges himself over the ropes in a Corkscrew moonsault taking again Gallows again. The Referee starts his Count as Richards rolls Gallows back in the ring. As the Referee checks on Gallows, Tony Atlas rushes round and shoves Richards into the Steel Steps. Gallows back up goes outside, scoops up Davey Richards and slams him on the floor.

Back in the ring now with Gallows in firm control over Richards as he hits a few uppercuts, Swings Richards and picks him up in a swinging Sideslam..Cover..1..2! Kick out by Richards. Gallows Verticly Suplex's Richards down hard. He then drops an elbow followed by a second Pinfall..1..2! Kick Out. Tony Atlas gets on the apron distracting the Referee allowing Gallows to expose the top turnbuckle pad. He lifts Richards on his shoulders and face plants hard into the Turnbuckle. Atlas gets down while Gallows makes the cover..1..2...Kick Out again. Luke is furious now as picks up Richards by the Hair. He bodyslams him down and then climbs the ropes to the top. He does a Championship gesture before coming off looking for the Demonic Elbow but Richards moves out of the way allowing Gallows to land Elbow first on the mat.

Richards gets on his feet pumping up the crowd, Gallows gets up and is met with a Clothesline. Richards quickly climbs the top rope and connects with a missle dropkick. Cover..1..2! Kick out by Gallows. Richards climbs to the top again only for Gallows to climb up and hit a few right hands. Richards fights back and hits a few headbutts knocking Gallows off the top rope. Richards quickly goes for his Shooting Star Press only for Gallows to roll out of harms way. Luke Gallows quickly climbs to the top rope and again comes off looking for the Elbow, this time he connects.
Cover..1...2...3! Its Over

WINNER: LUKE GALLOWS

Tony Chimel:
"...Your Winner...LUKE..GALLOOWWSSS"
William Regal: "Luke Gallows advances thus making the first Triple Threat Match Confirmed...Rhyno vs. Bob Holly vs. Luke Gallows!"

Brad Maddox: "Luke Gallows is a Monster and I think my #1 pick in this whole thing Regal"

William Regal: "Still to come Ladies and Gentlemen, the last 3 Matches in the Glory tournament including...CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle!"

STILL TO COME...
CENTER]

-BACKSTAGE-​

Scott Stanford: "Joining me is quite possibly a Legend of this Industry...Ladies and Gentlemen...Kevin Nash

Scott: "Mr.Nash in a few moments you will compete in The Glory Tournament. Does this organisation differ from any other that you have been apart off?"

Nash: "No Sir! I think its all the same. We all want the Championship, We fight, win the Belt, lose the belt and...Retire"

Scott: "Is that a sign of things to come for you, You've been in this industry a long time Nash"

Nash: "Who knows! I'm gonna go out there tonight and fight and if I win...Brilliant..If I lose...then I don't think theres much more you can get from me"

William Regal: "Wow! A possible Retirement from Kevin Nash perhaps?"

Brad Maddox: "He has been here a longtime and he has done everything. Maybe One more Championship could change that Regal"

Tony Chimel:
"The Following is Match #4 in The Glory Tournament...Introducing first...EZEKIAL JACKSON!"

Out comes Jackson to a nice reaction. He gets in the ring and posses on the ropes awaiting his ooponent.

Tony Chimel:
"His Opponent....'BIG SEXY' KEVINNN NASSSSHHHHH!"

Big Ovation for Kevin Nash as he walks out with his fist in the air. He glimbs over the top rope and into the ring.

GLORY MATCH #4
KEVIN NASH VS. EZEKEIL JACKSON

Kevin Nash stares down Jackson as the two taunt eachother. Eventually they collide. Huge lock-up to start the match. Nash wins by shoving Jackson away who looks shocked. Again they lock up with Nash again powering Jackson away. Nash signals Jackson to Bring it. Jackson goes for a lock up but quickly drops to his knees, grabs Nash's leg and Russian leg sweeps him down. Jackson roars as the fans boo him. Nash pulls himself up in the corner. Jackson goes for a right hand but Nash ducks under and starts driving his knee into Jacksons gut. He grabs Jackson and delivers a Side slam. Cover..1..2 Kick out by Jackson. Nash picks him up and quickly goes for the Jackknife but Jackson slips out and shoves Nash of the ropes meeting him with a huge Clothesline.

Jackson drops a knee over Nash's face folllowed by an Elbow drop, Cover..1...2 Kick out by Nash. Jackson now Irish whips Nash of the ropes and cathes him in a Full Nelson Smash Slam. Cover..1..2 Kick out. The Match continues with Jackson in control. He swings Nash into the far corner and runs only for Nash to get a boot in Jacksons face. Nash comes back with a thunderous Clothesline. Jackson back up recieves another. Nash with another huge side slam. He gets up and signals for a Jacknife, Jackson again fights out. He grabs Nash by the throat and goes for a Chokeslam, he connects...Cover...1...2...3! Its Over. The Fans are shocked its ended like that.

WINNER: EZEKEIL JACKSON

Tony Chimel:
"Your Winner...EZEKEIL JACKSONNN!"

Jackson celebrates in the ring as Nash sits up and can't believe the Match is over.​

Brad Maddox: "I'll admit Regal, I Know hes been doing this a long time but I expected more from Kevin Nash here!"

William Regal: "No No I agree! I think the fans here would agree too!"

As Jackson leaves the ring, Nash stands up and asks for a Microphone! The Referee hands him one as the music dies down.

Kevin Nash: "Emmm, You probably expected more huh?"

The Fans Cheer....

Kevin Nash: "We'll I don't have anymore and I'm Sorry! I tested myself tonight and this proves that I...huh...I....this is harder than you think! I'm Done"

Nash drops the Microphone and exits the ring leaving up the aisle leaving everybody in shock. He doesent look back as he heads to the back. The Camera follows him to the back where walks down a corridor. Nash stops as he looks ahead. There leaning on the wall is CM Punk...

CM Punk: "Wow! I'm Done? God your a loser!"

Punk walks on past Nash who looks on as Punk walks around the corner.

***********************************************​

TOMARROW NIGHT
TWO WINNERS
SCW PRESENTS
3 MAN TURMOIL
"Live at a new Start time of 8:30pm"

William Regal: "We'll moments ago, Kevin Nash lost his match in a way that he had to apologise to his fans but during that apology he also said...I'm Done!"

Maddox: "I'm shocked! What about CM Punk backstage calling him a loser! Them two have a serious history!"

Regal: "Ezekiel Jackson has advanced to the second Triple Threat Match and up next is our Glory Match #5, Its Rob Van Dam going up against my Boy, a brand new Superstar making his Television debut...Lance 'Submission' Sullivan and right now lets take a special look at Lance Sullivan!"

LANCE SULLIVAN​

"My name is Lance Sullivan! I'm from Blackpool England and I've been training to be a Wrestler for 3 years now!

Video shows Sullivan Wrestling in a Gym

"I'm very thankful because I'm being trained by William Regal and so far I'm learning everything that he knows"

Sullivan now shown talking to William Regal in the distance that we can't hear.

"I have been offered contracts with other companies like the WWE...TNA and other British promotions but SCW is the place i'll go. I want to start my career fresh and being randomly drawn into this Tournament is a great start and William Regal will be at ringside so I better impress him or I'll hear it!"

Back in the arena as Tony Chimel is in the ring.

Tony Chimel:
"The Following Contest is Match #5 in The Glory Tournament. Introducing first...From Battlecreek Michigan...ROB...VAN...DAMMM!"

Fans come out of there seats as RVD makes his way out to the ring to a great Ovation. He thumbs the RVD chant as he jumps around the ring.

Tony Chimel:
"And now Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome...making his In-Ring debut...LANCE 'SUBMISSION' SULLIVANNNN"

Out comes Lance Sullivan too know music. He walks straight down the aisle smashing the hands of fans. He is wearing Black trunks, Black kneepads and Boots, Black armbands, his hair is Black and he has a Moustache. Sullivan walks around the ring and gives Regal a hug. He then enters the ring and takes the Microphone from Tony Chimel.

Lance Sullivan:
"Before I show off what I can do on Mr.Van Dam I want everybody to take notice of the future! No offense to anybody in the back or you RVD but I am without a doubt...the '#1 Wrestler in the World and after this match you will all see why"

He throws the microphone at Chimel as the fans start booing Sullivan. RVD then does the RVD thumb chant getting them going again.

GLORY MATCH #5
LANCE SULLIVAN VS. ROB VAN DAM

The Referee rings the bell and off we go. Both men lock up. Van Dam quickly breaks out and Roundhouse Kicks Sullivan taking him down. He rolls to the floor and checks his nose for blood. Van Dam taunts Sullivan who enters quickly and charges at Van Dam quickly throwing his arms around RVDs waiste. He applies pressure to his waiste. RVD again breaks free and Clotheslines Sullivan down. Lance back up and RVD kicks him again sending him to the floor. Lance quickly goes around too Regal who tells him to get back in the ring. Sullivan gets back in. He runs only for RVD to kick him...again. Sullivan goes down. Van Dam looks at the crowd, leaps unto the top rope and comes off looking for the 5* Frog Splash. Sullivan moves and Van Dam hits the canvas hard.

The fans boo Sullivan who stomps at RVD. Sullivan grabs RVD's arm and drops his knee down hard on it. He then hits a standing leg drop before looking at the fans. He does the RVD Taunt before giving the middle fingers to the crowd.

Maddox: "Did you teach your pupil that Regal?"

Sullivan picks up RVD and hits a Snap Suplex. He then climbs unto the second rope and comes off looking for a knee to RVD's face which he connects with. Cover by Sullivan with an arm over RVD's face, 1...2 KICK OUT by RVD! Sullivan picks up RVD and hits a running knee to Van Dam. He then locks in an Armbar. The Referee asks Van Dam if wants to quit. Van Dam fights out, gets up and goes for a bodyslam which he connects with. Sullivan rolls to the corner where RVD runs and hits a splitlegged Moonsault off the ropes. Sullivan rolls away. Van Dam goes for rolling Thunder but Sullivan gets his knees up and RVD crashes his back hard. Sullivan grabs RVD and locks in a Gogoplata Subbmission hold.

William Regal: "Look! Thats his finisher move. The Gogoplata!"

Van Dam tries to break free but he can't reach the ropes. The Referee is trying to see if he wants to submit. RVD Manages to release his arm and grab the rope. The Referee forces Sullivan to break the hold. Lance keeps the hold applied forcing more pain to Van Dam who is now bleeding from the mouth. William Regal gets up from the Announce desk and rushes into the ring trying to get Sullivan to break the hold but he keeps it applied. The Referee calls for the bell.

WINNER BY DQ: ROB VAN DAM

More referees run down as they try and get Sullivan off of RVD who is bleeding alot of Blood. Regal eventually kicks Sullivan off causing Sullivan to break the hold and stare at Regal. Lance gets up.."WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Regal apologises but Lance quickly grabs Regal by the arm and locks in the Gogoplata on Regal. The Referees continue to try and get him off. Eventually he breaks the hold on Regal who rolls away. Sullivan looks out at the fans before exiting the ring.

Brad Maddox: "It appears that William Regal has unleashed a Monster upon SCW! Lance Sullivan got himself disqualified thus making RVD the winner. The Main story is...Regal tried to get his student off of RVD by kicking him off. Sullivan enraged locked in that move on Regal who is now back up and making his way over here"

William Regal: "HE'S DONE! I KNEW IT WAS TOO SOON! THAT NO GOOD.....

Maddox: "Whoa! You're ok but what about RVD who is getting seen too by are Doctors!"

RVD gets carried from the ring as referees hold a towel over his bleeding mouth.

William Regal: "I can't believe what just happened! Next week I'm going to personally deal with him in person!"

TOMARROW NIGHT

TWO WINNERS
SCW PRESENTS
3 MAN TURMOIL
"Live at a new Start time of 8:30pm"

***********************************************​

William Regal: "I deeply Apologise too everyone for that last act!"

Brad Maddox: "Its ok Regal how did you know he was gonna go off! As you said...You can sort it next week because we are moments away from the biggest Match....so far...in SCW! It's CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle in the Sixth Glory Match!"

Tony Chimel:
"This Contest is scheduled for One Fall and it is the Sixth match in the Glory Tournament...Introducing first....C...M....PUNK!"

Out Comes CM Punk to a mixed reaction. He poses down the aisle before entering the ring. He sits down in the ring.

Tony Chimel:
"His Opponent....From Pittsburge Pennelvania...KURRTT ANGLLEEE!"

Angle is out next to a great Ovation from the SCW fans. The 'You Suck' chants continue during his entrance theme as he enters the ring.

GLORY MATCH #6
CM PUNK VS KURT ANGLE

CM Punk and Kurt Angle meet face to face in the ring exchanging a few words. Punk looks to the left While Angle looks to the right as the fans in attendance take over...

"CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!", "LETS GO ANGLE! LETS GO ANGLE!"

The Crowd are half and half as the Referee pulls the Superstars apart and orders the bell to ring...and here we go. Punk and Angle circle the ring before locking up. Both Men try to win the Shoulder of Strength. Angle switches Punk into a side headlock, Punk pushes Angle of the ropes but he comes back with a hard shoulder tackle. Angle runs off the ropes as Punk turns over on his belly, Angle jumps over Punk, CM Punk gets up quickly and meets Angle with a dropkick as Angle comes off the ropes.

"COME ON!" Shouts Punk as Angle gets back up and is met with a hiptoss, followed by a second. Angle runs at Punk only to be grabbed and thrown over the top rope. Punks around the ring as Angle gets up looking pissed off.

"YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT! Chants directed at Punk in reference to his walk out in WWE a few weeks prior. Angle gets back in the ring and squares up Punk as they lock up again. Another shoulder strength test takes place. Punk breaks free and goes for a Roundhouse kick but Angle catches his foot and turns him round into the Ankle Lock. The Crowd go nuts, Punk quickly turns it around and kicks Angle off. Both men back up, Punk goes for a Clothesline but Angle ducks under, goes behind Punk, hooks the waiste..GERMAN! German Suplex by Angle on Punk. He keeps the hold applied and nails a second. A third is moments away but Punk holds the ropes and delivers a sneaky Lowblow kick to Angle who backs away holding his manhood. Punk runs at Angle and hits a devastating Clothesline. CM Punk shakes of the Cobwebs before Stomping at Angle who is down and out.

The Match continues with Punk in control. He picks up Angle and Irishwhips him chest first into the corner. Angle goes down hard as Punk sits on his knees looking on with his tongue out the side of his mouth. Punk then exits the ring and walks around to where Angle is lying. He grabs Angle's right leg and pulls it forward swinging it hard of the Ringpost. Punk climbs back in and drops an elbow followed by a cover...1..2 kick out by Angle. Punk then starts stomping on the leg of Angle that was hurt. Punk drags him into the centre of the ring and applies a moderated version of the figure 4 Leglock. Angle thrives around the ring. He manages to overturn the move turning it on Punk. This time CM Punk thrives around. He gets to the ropes forcing Angle to break the hold. Punk limps back up as does Angle. Kurt connects with a Clothesline followed by a Second and then a third. Suddenly Punk rakes the eyes and climbs up to the top rope. Shockingly Angle runs up the ropes, grabs Punk and delivers a Belly too Belly Suplex of the Top Rope. The Fans loved it as Angle gets an arm across..1...2...KICK OUT! Angle gets up and picks Punk up by the hair..he turns Punk around, grabs his Leg, lifts him in the air and delivers a nice Angle Slam. Angle then pulls the strap down and grabs Punks ankle. He tries for the Ankle lock but Punk fights off kicking Kurt away. As Angle comes back Punk gets him on his shoulders, as he picked up Angle, Angles foot hit the referee knocking him from the ring. Punk nails the GTS! He covers Angle quickly.....No Referee. Punk goes outside and tries to revive the Referee.

As Punk is helping the Referee somebody jumps over the RAIL and grabs Punk and throws him into the Steel Steps. It is revealed to be Kevin Nash! Nash starts getting booed by the fans. He grabs Punk and holds his face, "YOU AND ME HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS!" He then rolls Punk back in the ring and climbs in. He grabs Punk, puts his head between his legs..JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB ON PUNK! Nash exits the ring as Angle starts getting up after the GTS. He notices the damage and pins Punk. The Referee slowly gets back in...1.........2......KICK OUT! PUNK SHOCKINGLY KICKS OUT! Angle is irate, as is Nash who looks on in disgust. Angle quickly grabs Punks Ankle and locks in the Ankle-lock. The Referee fully awake is at Punks head asking him to quit. The Referee quickly rings the bell as Punk has passed out.

WINNER BY KO: KURT ANGLE

Angle breaks the hold as his music fills the Arena

Tony Chimel:
"Ladies and Gentlemen...CM Punk has passed out...therefore your winner...KURT ANGLLEEE!"

Angle looks at Nash who is still on the aisle way looking down.

William Regal: "Can you believe what we have just seen Maddox! Kevin Nash jumped thew Guardrail and attacked CM Punk!"

Brad Maddox: "He also shouted at Punk..."We have unfinished Business!"..."

William Regal: "The Main Story here is...Kurt Angle is the final Glory winner and will go on to tomarrow nights Turmoil and meet Ezekial Jackson and Rob Van Dam in the second Triple Threat Match!"

Brad Maddox: "We still have Six of the best Superstars in this Tournament but only one will become SCW Heavywieght Champion!"

William Regal: "Thats going to do it for Mayhem everybody and thank you for watching such a shocking show. The Panel is live now over on SCW.NET for the aftermath. Thank you for watching and good night!"

Referees and Officials check on Punk as Angle celebrates in the ring. The Screen fades to black signaling the end of SCW MAYHEM!​

SCW PREVIEW PANEL
With Chuck Dale, Brad Maddox, Robert Rice & Scott Stanford

(Camera cuts into a large room with a giant black desk, TV Monitors all around the room and are lead Panel for tonight)

Scott Stanford:
"What is up everybody and welcome to MAYHEM AFTERMATH! I'm Scott Stanford and joining me today is none other than Brad Maddox, Robert Rice and Ladies and Gentlemen, The Owner of SCW..Mr.CHUCK DALE!"

Chuck Dale:
"Thank you Scott"

Scott Stanford:
"First off all lets begin with whats still fresh on our minds and that is the CM Punk and Kurt Angle encounter. What a match it was but the shocker came with CM Punk getting assaulted by Kevin Nash. Brad Maddox, you were ringside for what happened can you explain how the room felt after the attack?"

Maddox:
"We'll the place went silent lets just say that! Maybe we should back track a little here. Earlier in the night Kevin Nash basically announced his retirement after losing in shocking fashion to Jackson. After the announcement, Nash walked backstage and who was there waiting but CM Punk. Punk called Nash a Loser for walking out. So theres the foundation! I think Nash attacked Punk for that reason!"

Robert Rice:
"I think were forgetting the main thing here guys, Kevin Nash grabbed Punk and told him "We have unfinished Business", obviously Nash is referring to their time in WWE!"

Maddox:
"Indeed. They destroyed each other in WWE with microphones but never got the match they wanted. Perhaps Nash decided one more match with Punk perhaps? I guess we will have to wait and see!"

Stanford:
"Mr.Dale what do you think?"

Chuck Dale:
"I agree with Young Maddox over here! Its a match that never happened and should. Right now we will have to wait and see if Nash is done or if he would like one more match with CM Punk!"

Scott Stanford:
"The Glory Tournament has set up Two Triple Threat Matches for Tomarrows Turmoil Event, Rhyno vs. Bob Holly vs. Luke Gallows and Ezekiel Jackson vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Kurt Angle! One of these men will become the SCW Champion in just over two weeks. My question is will RVD be able to compete after what happened with Lance Sullivan?"

Robert Rice:
"Brad Maddox you put it nicely after the attack when you said...William Regal has unleashed a Monster! Your completely right. The Attack on Van Dam was disgusting but the attack on Regal was worse. He attacked the man who made this all possible for him back in England. I do think RVD will compete tomarrow but just barely. I wouldn't bet on him winning but I do think he will compete!"

Chuck Dale:
"It is agreed that Sullivan was out of order but heres the thing. We want drama in SCW! We want...

Maddox:
"HOLD ON! You want your superstars and announcers to get hurt?"

Chuck Dale:
"No I do not want that at all. This is Wrestling..not Fighting! But Sullivan has made a name for himself in SCW and the Wrestling World for that matter. Everybody is talking about Lance Sullivan and 15 minutes before that nobody knew who he was!"

Robert Rice:
"We'll William Regal said that he will deal with him next Monday when Mayhem returns. Who knows what will go down!"

Scott Stanford:
"Okay, another shocking development was the Bob Holly/Adrian Neville situation. The Shortest match of the night. Bob Holly quickly defeated Neville which caused Neville to attack Holly and deliver a sick DDT onto a Steel Chair. I managed to catch up with Holly after that match and heres what he had to say guys"

Scott Stanford: "Sorry for interupting Bob, but what are you going to do about Adrian Nevilles vicious act moments ago?"

Holly: "Listen...I've just earned myself a spot in the Glory Triple Threat Match...What I'm going to do is continue this Tournament and when I win the SCW Championship...Then I'll take care of Neville. But as I said...There is more important things right now other than some cowardless Punk!"

Scott Stanford:
"My Question is this! Is Bob Holly wise to put this aside for now or should he deal with Neville right of the bat? Robert?"

Robert Rice:
"No! Bob Holly is a Vertern of this business. He has one of the most important matches of his entire career tomarrow night at Turmoil. He has alot on his mind. I think hes right, focus on the Glory Tournament and then win or lose..deal with Neville personally"

Chuck Dale:
"Bob Holly is one of the best Wrestlers we have. No doubt about that. When Holly says he will deal with Neville...he will! I feel sorry for Neville"

Scott Stanford:
"Maddox?"

Brad Maddox:
[/I]"Yea. Mr.Dale is right. Holly is quite possibly the best Wrestler in the locker room but heres my problem; Adrian Neville is Hardcore. Bob Holly is a Wrestler and when those two different personas collide..if they do then we will have one hell ova fight on our hands"[/I]

Scott Stanford:
"We'll Rhyno was the first man to go through in the Tournament. Is he a favorite?"

Robert Rice:
"Yes! Hands down! Rhyno overcame Bray Rotunda and Luke Harper. He is a Beast and I look forward to see him progress here Win or Lose"

Scott Stanford:
"Haha...you mentioned Beast there Robert which brings me to you Mr.Dale. Earlier tonight I conducted an Interview with yourself and you said that you had an announcement to make Tomarrow night at Turmoil. You said 'The Best is Yet to Come', then you added, 'Or should I say, The BEAST is yet to come'. Everybody including myself is intrigued. Any other clues for this announcement?"

Chuck Dale:
(laughs) No Sir! Thats the only clue I will give. Lets face it, you only have to wait 24hrs to find out!"

Scott Stanford:
"Indeed and thats all we have time for Folks, Remember tomarrow night...3 Man Turmoil will take over your Television sets when Two Triple Threat Matches will take place, Rhyno vs. Bob Holly vs. Luke Gallows and Ezekiel Jackson vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Kurt Angle. The Two winners will then meet in two weeks at SCW Glory for the SCW Championship, Plus The Owner Chuck Dale will make a major announcement. Remember..The Beast is yet to come! Good Night Folks"

Copyright@SCWTM2014

This will be dead in less then 2 months.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/WJJ4/r-u-a-********/image.png​

Not this one Choxy. This one has over 7 weeks of Shows already completed and I'm planning on sticking with this one.

Just ignore the f****** tool. Looks good mate, I'll read properly later. Format is good but there's a couple of errors in there to fix if you can. Also, the font changes all over the place and that can put people off. Presentation is a big factor in whether people enjoy something immediately.

Good to see you trying to revive the place, keep it going and I'll come back when somebody cracks the code ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back