Status
Not open for further replies.
N

new "FN" jack

I thought it could have been better.

RVD is a new champ witch is good.

Sandman canned Eugene very funny.

what did you think

The Rey vs. Sabu match, if they were not actually injured, should have continued. That match was insane.

The fans throwing Cena's shirt back to him over and over was absolutely hilarious. The "same old shit" chant was great. RVD winning was awesome too.

Balls vs. Tanaka was a great little filler match.

Edge and Foley vs. Funk and Dreamer was insane.

Last year's edition was better for the nostalgia value, this year's was better for the entertainment value. I'm not dissappointed at all.

Holy shit, RVD's the new champ? Man, I should've ordered the PPV!!!!

ECW! ECW! ECW! Can't wait to see Raw and ECW on Sci Fi!!!

Rey vs Sabu was a great match, though I was incredibly upset to see Rey get DDT'd from a badly placed table five feet up in the air. I hope both wrestlers are okay because Rey really looked hurt.

-----

Edge / Foley vs. Funk / Dreamer was probably the best match in my personal opinion, the flames - barbed wire, and all of the action made it worth the $40 right there alone.

Though, I was really upset to my stomach when Funk was injured in the eye, to me it did not look planned due to the whole "MICK GET OFF OF ME" "MY EYE" thing.

(On an off note, I enjoyed how much the fans were listend to, like Funk coming back out with Fire after hearing "WE WANT FIRE" "WE WANT FIRE")

-------

Balls vs Tanaka was funny for the most part, he got a huge crowd reaction. Good filler.

-------

Cena vs RVD?! Most hilarious match of the night! Between the throwing of the shirt (and spitting) back into the ring, the toilet paper - people throwing things; cena being afraid to go into the crowd without guards, the fact that every time he did something good he got a "YOU STILL SUCK" chant...god it was great.

10 out of 10 extreme fucking stars man.

I think the Rey and Sabu outcome wasnt as it intended to be, and probably RVD beating Cena was a last minute decision by story writers because of the Mysterio match.

RVD won't keep it so keep your shirts on. McMahon will just say that Heyman's count wasn't valid and either strip RVD or have a rematch on RAW where Cena gets it back.

Warning by zero for spamming and using racist comments

Before you start sucking each other dicks about how great it was....

face facts....

This is OBVIOUSLY NOT ecw....it was some hyped up goof ball of an excuse to get the old ecw fans involved.

Heres why-

-ECW was never editted in a PPV. NEVER. Last years ONS was not editted. This year....we got bleeps and all that shit.

-What is up with the medical team huh? We got guys in black suits checkin up on wrestlers every time they do a spot. Hey if they want to save them from injury for the weekly shows....dont sell this bullshit that you're going to be extreme.

-Rey/sabu match. What kind of a fucking ending is that? Sabu wanted to keep going! I hear some bitch from WWE...

"STOP THE MATCH! THATS IT! NO MORE!"

uh no. Is this wwe or is this ecw? Cauuuusee last time i check, you get injured, you continue the fucking match like a man. If you can still walk rey, your wet***k ass can still wrestle.

jbl spot. Yeah ok....sell your show else where.
eugene spot. read above.

the only thing worth a damn is seeing tajiri back. THATS ABOUT IT.

RVD this, RVD that...look im the biggest RVD mark out there...but without Fonzie... ITS STILL THE WWE RVD....
who dares disagree with me on that??? I thought they couldnt get fonzie because of contractual shit.....BUT HE WAS FUCKING THERE!! why the fuck didnt heyman let fonzie manage sabu or RVD?!?

As far as your dreamer/funk match....that was a waste of time.
I give ECW ONS2 a C-...

its definetly a new ecw.....and im starting to get disappointed.

deadman316 said:

face facts....

This is OBVIOUSLY NOT ecw....it was some hyped up goof ball of an excuse to get the old ecw fans involved.

Heres why-

-ECW was never editted in a PPV. NEVER. Last years ONS was not editted. This year....we got bleeps and all that shit. W*** *** FUCK?!

-What is up with the medical team huh? We got guys in black suits checkin up on wrestlers every time they do a spot. Hey if they want to save them from injury for the weekly shows....dont sell this bullshit that you're going to be extreme.

-Rey/sabu match. What kind of a fucking ending is that? Sabu wanted to keep going! I hear some bitch from WWE...

uh no. Is this wwe or is this ecw? Cauuuusee last time i check, you get injured, you continue the fucking match like a man. If you can still walk rey, your wet***k ass can still wrestle.

eugene spot. read above.

RVD this, RVD that...look im the biggest RVD mark out there...but without Fonzie... ITS STILL THE WWE RVD....
who dares disagree with me on that??? I thought they couldnt get fonzie because of contractual shit.....BUT HE WAS FUCKING THERE!! why the fuck didnt heyman let fonzie manage sabu or RVD?!?

I give ECW ONS2 a C-...

Why did you censor what and the but not f**k? Also don't use the word wetback, even censored it insulting.

to emphisize the stupidity of bleeping out ECW...

thats not how ecw was....and if this is any indications to the "NEW" ecw..they might as well kill it again.

deadman316 said:

face facts....

Heres why-

-ECW was never editted in a PPV. NEVER. Last years ONS was not editted. This year....we got bleeps and all that shit. W*** *** FUCK?!

eugene spot. read above.

I give ECW ONS2 a C-...

LOL. I still think ECW will be as entertaining as it used to be... I just wish Vince would get off Heyman's nuts.

I wasn't expecting all of what it use to be. I mean, if it could be close to it, then I think it will be something new and different. In the end, you gotta be aware that Vince does have a business to keep up with. I am sure he as well as us would love for it too be the exact same product. But if the product in the ring is pretty good, I am ready to watch something new.

And no I didn't get to see the PPV tonight so I don't want to sound like I did. I will be watching Sci-fi this Tuesday.

Dont get me wrong.....

I was entertained. By 1 and a half matches. The tajiri match...and whatever you want to call the sabu/rey match.

Utilize what they have to push the new ecw brand isnt gonna fly. My opinion.
They being wwe.

The locker room was full of guys dying to get out there. Justin Credible (Dying to see That's Incredible piledriver brought back) Sandman, and even C.W. anderson. You had sandman come out (to a horrendous new music) to what? Eugene??? Come on! I'm surprised Joey didnt say anything....

Fuck it...Vince just kill ECW. Just do it. If you aint gonna do it right, dont do it at all.

Heres a revelation as to why LAST year it was so successful.
It had dudleys. It had old school stars. WWE didnt interfere (until the end, and even then it didnt really matter) High spots were taken with honor (Awesome/Tanaka match) show ended on the best fucking note.

This year.....
-5 old school people
-unorganized. just a lot of coming out for no reason promos (i,e big show)
See the thing about the above note is....Back in the days, if you came out for no reason like say New Jack.....you made a point WHY you came out. You added TO whatever the hell was going on. Big show came out at the end of the match to do what???? I got confused. He beat every one up then.....left. Great. Thats... yeah thats...movin on.
- Jbl
-Eugene
-Crappy ending.
-no blood
-1 high spot that they couldnt even continue.

Ah fuck it....some one please tell me im wrong about what im saying cause i love ecw. And i dont want to see it going down the way a baby is looking looking down a cliff. :robvandam:

Dude, your not wrong. Don't sweat it. I absolutely understand your concerns. Hopefully, things will begin to take shape as the weeks go on.

the censoring issus was just based of the Raw and Smackdown characters...and yes it will suck but it will happen and RVD will lose tomorrow night on Raw to Cena...FUCKING HELL!!!

There is some truth to the hating going on here.... but, fuck it.. it's wrestling. If anyone thinks that this will be anywhere near what it once was, then I guess you weren't there to beging with.

IT will be fun, but that;s about it

Funk Match was good.. sabu /rey was good, and the main event was decent.

get Eugene outta there

Btw.....does anyone notice

THERES NOT ONE FUCKING BELT IN ECW????
better get the ball rollin heyman....got your work cutout for you to sign some TNA stars.

Also...i sincerly hope rey is really injured. Broken neck or something....

awesome ppv, got to have something to build on. If ecw blew its load all at once, it wouldn't survive. It still has to make some money to keep its head up--no injury updates yet

does xfl ring a bell???? now a days, vince is desperate to keep his buisness wealty....hahaaaahahaha:dark2: same might happen to this "new" ecw project.
Ironically it took just 1week to kill of xfl, and for this ecw thing...who knows....:shit: :blink: :(

To be honest, I was much more entertained by this year's ONS than last year's. Yeah, I was kinda disappointed by the editing and that the Rey/Sabu match was stopped, but seeing the fans hyped up for the RVD/Cena match, the Funk/Dreamer vs. Foley/Edge match, and other stuff made it definitely worth the money.

really?
Am i not seeing whats so great about the tag match? Besides the hype....what uuhh....what was so great about this match?

Before everyone starts thinking the new ECW is shit, don't forget it's just the 1st PPV (not to mention 1st event as a promotion), let alone it was mainly against wwe, so there's no way to truly measure up the new ECW of ONS. In my opinion though, I thought the PPV looked great for starters, and if anyone has been following the forums and spoilers, knew the ending would be a screw job somehow I just thought Bill Alfonso was going to come out for the 3-count. On one more note - I think what will happen now that the wwe belt is off Raw, Mcmahon will bring back the old championship belt (Pre-cheezy spinner style) and just have Cena and Edge Face off for it at Vengence, leaving it Vacant for the next 2 weeks. I can't wait to watch raw and ecw to see what happens.

deadman316 said:
Btw.....does anyone notice

THERES NOT ONE FUCKING BELT IN ECW????
better get the ball rollin heyman....got your work cutout for you to sign some TNA stars.

Also...i sincerly hope rey is really injured. Broken neck or something....

Rey being injured, might be a serious thing might not, we won't know anytime soon, but your sentence is uncalled for, the match with sabu was excellent while it lasted, and rey wrestled like he was still in ECW! Don't blame rey or sabu if this was all planned, They just did there job and a damn good one at that.

As far as the belts go for ECW, They will probably brought in tourney style or something of that nature

no no....Sabu did his job...rey on the other hand...

Sabu put Rey on the table flat on his back for a reason. OBEY REY. LAY THE FUCK DOWN. But no....Dumbass had to get up....TWICE...which the great improv-er sabu rolled with...thus the "injury"...
if rey had stayed down....the match wouldve continued. Sabu was FINE. he's been thru worse..

deadman316 said:
no no....Sabu did his job...rey on the other hand...

Sabu put Rey on the table flat on his back for a reason. OBEY REY. LAY THE FUCK DOWN. But no....Dumbass had to get up....TWICE...which the great improv-er sabu rolled with...thus the "injury"...
if rey had stayed down....the match wouldve continued. Sabu was FINE. he's been thru worse..

That's true but I don't know, They might have wanted that spot to go like that, I gonna have to watch it again, I do wish the match would've went to a finish, I'm a huge Sabu mark

id give the ppv as a whole a 6/10. it had its monents, it had its mistakes. my biggest problem was the rvd vs. vena match. the match was one sided. is it just me or was that match just an attempt to get cena over with more adult viewers of the wwe? i love rvd, but he didnt do much in that match. no vandaminatot, no van terminator. the finish to the match was horrible. everyone knows its gonna lead to rvd losing the belt tomarrow night. id rather see cena keep the belt then just have rvd job to cena tomarrow on raw. talk about killing momentum right before ecw's first tv show? i wasnt a big fan of the orton angle match, or the balls tanaka match. i know the balls match was just filler, but they should have let it go longer. they could have taken out the ridiculous eugene or jbl segment. those were very bad moments to the show. the sabu vs. rey, if one of them was legitamately hurt it was wise to stop the match. that ddt looked wicked. if it turns out that was all just a work, then that match had a bad finish right up there with rvd vs. cena. my favorite match of the night was the f.b.i. vs. supercrazy and tajiri. who is big guido? i dont think ive ever seen him before. it was a good show the main event was dissapointing which really killed the night for me. you take that match out and the eugene segment id give the show an 8/10. but those things did indeed happen. so i'll stick to my 6/10 for the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back