• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] CKD Wrestling Thread

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
This is the official thread for CKD Wrestling. After about two months, CKD Wrestling will be returning to the Bar Room to take the void of WZ's #1 Mini E-Fed now that OCW is gone. For now, it is written by just me, no J-Dogg. This is the official thread for discussion, trash talk between opponents, speculation, and shows.

Show preview should be up in a few.

This Friday, December 4, 2009: A new era will be unleashed upon the WrestleZone Bar Room. With OCW dead and gone, Crush Kill Destroy Wrestling is back. Tune in to see CKD Wrestling owner, Calvin Cash, make a huge announcement regarding all CKD Champions. Plus see the debut of the brand new segment, the TM Show, with none other than TM. With Special Guest Host, Tiger Woods. This Friday, only in the WrestleZone Bar Room.

I created this shit but i can be like Vinnie Mac and say CKD is the new ECW and not give a fuck about the brand.

The real longest reigning champ....

sammartino-medium.jpg

I created this shit but i can be like Vinnie Mac and say CKD is the new ECW and not give a fuck about the brand.

:suspic:

I thought you were banned.

Anyways, I hope you aren't dissing the rebirth. CKD is back and better than ever...

@JKO: This month im going to be doing my professional wrestling training then in a few months once that training has been done i'll be doing wrestling shows all around my city. So i dont fuck with e-feds...no disrespect but im handing all copyright and trademarks of CKD for intents and purposes to you.

@JKO: This month im going to be doing my professional wrestling training then in a few months once that training has been done i'll be doing wrestling shows all around my city. So i dont fuck with e-feds...no disrespect but im handing all copyright and trademarks of CKD for intents and purposes to you.

If you make it to TNA, give Vince Russo a good stern kick up the ass.

According to Vince, Vince is good enough to become the CEO and Chairman of the WWE. But hey, we all make mistakes right?

I'll definitely be tuning in JKO, plus I made the sig you requested. So yea check it out and I want a title match haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back