Graphics from the E-Gods

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
I am Kanye South and I make Paint graphics. If you want flashy thingamajigs and 'look at me, I'm photoshopped!' on your sig, then go to the other sig-makers, but if you want something from the very sperms of the E-Gods, then come here. Just look at some of my work:

ckdpic2.jpg

ckd.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

These were for CKD Wrestling, a bar room e-fed that you really should go check out. Now. I mean, open a tab, go to Wrestlezone, and search CKD Wrestling in the Bar Room. Or Dairy Truck. Whatever they're calling it these days. It was fucking awesome, and I might do another show soon.

1a-1.jpg

1a.jpg

This was for the Jane 4 Admin campaign. Slyfox said that the Staff was going to pick a regular member who has never been apart of staff before to become Admin, to replace the leaving Luther. However, the night of the Superbowl, Sly duped us all by revealing that it was all a prank and there will be no third admin anytime soon. I felt sorry for Mr. Baller. The kid was campaigning something serious.

1a-2.jpg

This was a Lil Wayne sig I did when I got bored. Why? Because he's one of my favorite rappers when he's not a "rockstar", and he's in the WrestleMania 26 theme song. That's progress.

1asantino.jpg

I did this because Santino is severely underutilized in the WWE. I'll post more later. I got to run from the bears now...

1ACENA.jpg

This is a John Cena sig I did. I did this after Big Sexy found a thread from the Archives in which two idiots were having banter about wrestling. One was racist, and the other was a uneducated Cena fan, which is where the quote from above comes from. I like this sig because it has tits in it. Find them. That's right. I broke the rules. Oh yeah. I'm bad. Whatcha gonna do, Big Bad Sly Fox? Dat's right! I'm bad. Who's bad? I'm bad. Oh chyeah son, I just turned mah swag on, boi! I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, please don't ban the JKO-Man.

1ajane.jpg

I made this one for the Wrestlezone Posters Tag Team Tourney in the Bar Room, starting in March. I'm teaming with Jane. And since Doc betrayed the jWo, we took his name and turned it from the Natural Disasters into the Natural Janesasters. Because we're cool like that. Obviously it features the Rock and Austin. Why? Because it does, bitch. So yeah, I like this sig because it's colorful and promotes Jane and I, which brings me to my next point, don't be asshole, Vote Natural Janesasters in the March WZ Posters Tag Tourney.

dyoung.jpg

This little gem was all Leafy's idea. After seeing WWE NXT, it's obvious that Darren Young is just a clone of Cena with a little drop of Chris Rock's sperm thrown in. But, since I couldn't find a picture of Chris Rock without huge lips and white corners around his mouth, smiling, I chose T-Pain (*Pain*), someone who wouldn't get me hit with the bant hammer for beingz racist. WWETributes could learn something from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back