Status
Not open for further replies.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
qodq86.jpg

WELCOME TO HARDCORE INDUSTRIES: DIGITAL GRAPHICS

Fell free to request a digital graphic whenever you please. Just follow these simple rules:

1) Don't rush: Until further notice I'm running on borrowed (Legally) internet so posting your requests might take a while. Please be patient, I will fulfill your request as soon as I can.

2) The logos: My work tends to feature a logo on it (I have 2 now). If you don't want it on your request just let me know, I (seriously) wont mind.
30jjh5d.jpg

[New Logo]

2rwltsy.jpg

[Old Logo]

3) I had a previous thread with a similar name. I ran into some trouble with the bandwidth limit so I have to re-upload them with the new image host. It can take some time I'll get to it.

4) Jokes : I also featured jokes on my previous thread, but since Im starting fresh I decided to move that to the Bar Room.

Additional Notes:

*Even if you see a graphic you like on my sig, fell free to ask for it.

10r2url.jpg

You're back! YOU'RE BACK! I missed you, Robert, and I LOVE that Hurricane sig! Do you mind if I put it into my random sigs?

I may not be back full time yet but I'll do my best to keep up.I'm still unemployeed and owing some money, but it can wait. Yeah Doc, you can use the Hurricane sig.

26284m0.jpg

I look stupid here.

4ke5ut.jpg

244xt9w.jpg

He really looks like Leonidas here.

e04p37.jpg

Doodled it myself while taking Algebra. I'm very proud of it. :p

Hey man, could you make me a sig of MMA fighter Alister Overeem? I have a picture that I wan't to use, but I wont post it here because I'm not sure if you agree to making one for me yet, but if you do, hit me up on a PM and I will send it you. Of course rep and credit will be gave in return. Thanks for taking the time to read this man.

Hey man, could you make me a sig of MMA fighter Alister Overeem? I have a picture that I wan't to use, but I wont post it here because I'm not sure if you agree to making one for me yet, but if you do, hit me up on a PM and I will send it you. Of course rep and credit will be gave in return. Thanks for taking the time to read this man.

Here you go. Hope you enjoy it:
15x0q5v.jpg

Seeing as you've created some logo's for yourself, I'd like a logo for my "sig thread".
If possible I'd like a Spray Can Silolute(Spelling). With the words "Big Cheez"
Around it.
If that's possible I'd highly appreciate that. Thanks, it's always good to share work with other graphic artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back