HARDCORE INDUSTRIES:DIGITAL GRAPHICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go Big Cheez:
b4t6i1.jpg

Hope you like it.

2zi1zbc.jpg

I was experimenting with time-travel and I managed to create a machine that lets me view future PPV's. I used it and saw Bound For Glory. It was blurry but I managed to see this:
9pt3ew.jpg

Then I fainted.

2efs3dw.jpg

One avatar:
11bi16o.jpg

Could you make me a sig similar to this one:

9pt3ew.jpg

Instead saying:

"Whatcha gonna do when CKD Wrestling runs wild on you?

With a red and yellow color scheme?

And "CKD Wrestling" on the bottom?

And instead of Hulk Hogan, have Darth Vader on the side, without the red and yellow going through him?

Rep would be given.

I am in no way whatsoever an expert on graphics. Or anything. Just my opinion, my preference; I think your sigs have too much going on in them. Like, an explosion of graphics and effects. Or the picture you use has too much done to it. Whatever. That's just my two cents. Nice work otherwise. Creative.

your work is amazing i like the hogan ones and the Darth Vader one is cool also, keep up the good work man.

hey man could you make me a tomko one with the words "the god of war" somewhere on it u can just do your thing with it ive seen youre work its really good
btw this is part of a little contest type thing between you,digitalKnight,BigCheez,doc,and theo mays

I'll have it ready for tommorow.

Wow. SO glad I'm done with college today. Before i go, here's some of my new work:
2qdbv5g.jpg

egk5i.jpg

^These are for my Book This thread, Hardcore Industries. Go check it out. I finally finished the first show.

102qgrp.jpg

1z2dt84.jpg

34fzcd5.jpg

Hey man I'm gonna use your taker and kane sig thanks dude. I love the coloring and shading on it. Makes them look really dirty and gritty in a good way. Keep it up bro you've got a fan in me.

Hi Killjoy. Thanks for doing this. I know you don't want to but we need a sig. I'm looking for a nWZo like sig with an Al Snow that says Al-Leafy Snowboard. And WZJ.O.B Squad. The rest is up to your imagination. Sorry for this extra work load and I hope the group doesn't flood you.

With the rebirth of the factions I will still need this as will TLC

I've always wanted to ask you for a sig and now I am which is good. If you can make me one like Leafy but with Jamie Noble and saying TLC Noble. It would be very much appreciated.

I've always wanted to ask you for a sig and now I am which is good. If you can make me one like Leafy but with Jamie Noble and saying TLC Noble. It would be very much appreciated.

The factions thing was shut down. Do you still want the sig?

Hey Killjoy, Being a new member of the WZJOB Squad, I need a new sig. Possibly one like everyone else in the squad has but with Abe 'Knuckleball' Shwartz on it. Of course, credit will be given. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back